• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a lot of guys swear by it but I just can't ever seem to pull off the "treat girl like shit" routine. At least not as a conscious move. I mean I do it plenty when I'm not trying.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
NyQuil is the new alcohol
I was snoozing by 10pm last night.

People in my apartment complex are so goddamn loud and this one chick gets up at 4am every night and slams fucking doors.
Haha... I'll probably be experiencing that soon enough when I get my own apartment sometime next year.

But at least I won't be required to go to church every Sunday with my parents anymore.

Jesus Atra I thought you were a college boy. Why you still living with the rents.
I'm a commuting college boy. :p

And the reason why I'm still living with my parents is because:
-They are cheap and didn't want to pay the money for student housing
-I don't have the money because I currently don't have a paying job
-& it gives them more control over my life

Oh. And that's another reason why it's so damn fucking hard for me to get laid because I still live with my overbearing religious fucktard parents.

Get'sMad

downstairs neighbors are being mad loud and I can smell them smoking weed outside from my open windows thus granting me the unspoken rule that I can crank tunes

blasting burial - kindred on the turntable, drinking a sierra nevada and loading another bowl

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Holy crap. Work was so brutal today. I was hopped up on pseudophedrin for the first half of the day, and then I practically shut down when it wore off, I told my boss around lunch to free up some people to cover me but it just never happened. :/

Actually though, all things considered I was more productive than usual. I was just in this weird sickness zone and also not wanting to socialize at all. So I just powered through it.

Home, just showered and took shots of NyQuil. Have some sparkling water and more cartoons to watch. My friends 30th bday is tomorrow. :eek: going to a brunch gettogether. Also, holy fuck, my "I'm sick and just lounging" outfit is fuckin stylin. I wish everyone could see me. I look like that hot Asian homeless guy.

vidcons

Banned
tried to play Sleeping Dogs but everyone was talking in a foreign language so i sort of dozed off. dong flashed some roommate's friends but they were sitting off to the side.

when did beer pong become a once-and-done thing.

coldvein

Banned
just went and saw jurassic park.. its still the best movie.

i think theyre playing beer pong in my basement, i dont get it either. fucking kids

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I haven't had sex in two months. What gives ladies? I thought you all liked the way my dick tastes.

Why not ? You look pretty ripped in photo's i have seen of you, Shouldn't be to hard to pull a few chicks with a body like that.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Man, last night was bad. I got really down. I think it's time I rethink my strategy before shit gets dark. The remaining weekend will be spent in hiding. Maybe I'll buy a new video game.

Mully

Man, last night was bad. I got really down. I think it's time I rethink my strategy before shit gets dark. The remaining weekend will be spent in hiding. Maybe I'll buy a new video game.

You've been doing this a lot lately man. Stop posting on GAF for a while and just do random things with people.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Nah dawg, I've actually been making a serious effort to try to get back out there and find myself again, it's just that the results have been mixed so far. I never choose to GAF over doing real life stuff, I just end up here when I have nothing else to do.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I've probably rode my bike for over a thousand miles this summer. The treads have been worn off entirely so when I try to break the bike slides, it's pretty rad. I almost went over the handlebars the other night.

so who's drivking out right now. I just got rejected by some French girl at a bar. but I feel ok cause I talked to a girl at least, time to hit on some more random girls. who's with me? blaaaaa

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm actually like just about to go to a brunch thing and I'm pretty sure there's going to limitless mimosas.....
I think I'm still too sick to drink though. :(

AcridMeat

Banned
I'm actually like just about to go to a brunch thing and I'm pretty sure there's going to limitless mimosas.....
I think I'm still too sick to drink though. :(
Fuck you too then!

Went to the A's game last night, was star wars fireworks night. Pretty awesome to go onto the outfield after the game and see em.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I shared one mimosa and it made me sick. :( still super sick. Now we're gOnna go make pickles. I'm not gonna be 30 for another 5 years. :eek:

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Whoa dude

When? Schpongle.. Goddamn haven heard that name in a while.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
so hung over..............

Drink moar

RVyP9.gif

Man, I've gained a lot of weight lately (fat, not muscles). I had four tequilas and a beer tonight. That would have been enough to down me half a year ago. Today it just made me slightly more than tipsy.

I need to do more exercise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom