• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagabundo

Man, I've gained a lot of weight lately (fat, not muscles). I had four tequilas and a beer tonight. That would have been enough to down me half a year ago. Today it just made me slightly more than tipsy.

I need to do more exercise.

I.'m fasting 1 day a week now. Weight is dropping off me. Very doable.

Get'sMad

So I stupidly let both my debit and credit cards expire at the same time and only requested new ones early last week so I don't have the new ones yet. Forgot to grab cash from the bank this morning. Was fearing I was gonna have to write a check at the liquor store like a sucker. Adverted this issue by writing a check to my bro for $100 and he gave me cash money. Now I'm gonna buy some booze.

Vagabundo

I've considered doing this. What do you consume on these days?
600 calories of a breakfast. And you're suppose to do it for at least 20 hours. I find myself waking up early for breakfast. There are suppose to be lots of health benefits like DNA repair etc.

It is ver y doable. Combine it with a ðecent diet or exercise and you will lose weight.

Vagabundo

you guys consider blood letting and then drinking your blood

supposed to be good for the heart
Prolly better to Give Blood. Same as blood letting and u get they extra Karma.

And I should prolly go put inDublinmore, use to on my own. And u justice up new friends along the way. Kinda like Ulysisss.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I blood let and keep that shit stashed in empty pepsi bottles in my fridge. You never know when you might need it.

Get'sMad

cracking the first beer of the day

also I hate when I can't figure out what the fuck to listen to

I have like hundreds of gigs of music and hundreds of records and NOTHINGs looking good right now

600 calories of a breakfast. And you're suppose to do it for at least 20 hours. I find myself waking up early for breakfast. There are suppose to be lots of health benefits like DNA repair etc.

It is ver y doable. Combine it with a ðecent diet or exercise and you will lose weight.
interesting, is oatmeal + pb + banana ok for this 'breakfast' (this is what I eat pretty much every morning), or should it be a specific source of calories? I'll try this tomorrow.

coldvein

Banned
minus the bear played a secret show a few blocks from my house last month and i didnt even know about it :(.

cuz it was secret i guess.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Yo

Wife opened a bottle of wine. So. Am polishing it off.

cracking the first beer of the day

also I hate when I can't figure out what the fuck to listen to

I have like hundreds of gigs of music and hundreds of records and NOTHINGs looking good right now

RVyP9.gif

Vagabundo

interesting, is oatmeal + pb + banana ok for this 'breakfast' (this is what I eat pretty much every morning), or should it be a specific source of calories? I'll try this tomorrow.

What's pb?

Anyway, Yeah it sounds it. It's note hard o fast for the day, but around 5:00 in the morning I. Wake with a growling stomach. You will lose weight, but I slow. And you should get some health benefits. I'm goning to FDA a colorestorial test Ian few month and I'll find it if it lowered it.

Kentpaul

Exercise to lose fat yo's

I walk for about 7 hours each day at work so i'm free to eat what ever i want and be fine.

Joe

bud light platinum is no joke. it's cheap, goes down easy, and 6% alcohol.

i haven't drank in 2 weeks, it's only 8:30, i'm 3 bottles in and i can already tell this night won't end well :)

Get'sMad

god damn love how its fall next week...already feeling like it.

got the windows open nice cool, crisp air flowing in, crisp drinks, crisp tunes, crisp herb

crisp

aaaahhh times like these I wish I still smoked cigarettes

Kentpaul

god damn love how its fall next week...already feeling like it.

got the windows open nice cool, crisp air flowing in, crisp drinks, crisp tunes, crisp herb

crisp

aaaahhh times like these I wish I still smoked cigarettes

I can't drunk as much when i'm smokin the ERB

Get'sMad

love biking home tipsy

also sometimes when I'm walking home after a night out I'll run or sprint when I'm a few blocks away from my place

I just wanna get home a little quicker u kno

24 hour Gas station down the street sells tons of booze. And I just move to NY from NJ a few weeks back so liquor being sold anyway outside a liquor store was a pleasant surprise.

Hi guys. Checking in for the night. And doing laundry. Kind of a weird thing to be doing drunk but I got pulled into a party in the middle of it so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom