• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Well, I'm sobering up from a half a bottle of whiskey. My 10 or so posts tonight were under the influence. Sent my sister the message "Im a fictional falcon of tree leaf berry taint". Until I drink the other half.

AcridMeat

Banned
Crosspost
Was given a gift today.
zF6j4l.jpg

Which came in...
uo99hl.jpg

Gorillaz

bud light platinum is no joke. it's cheap, goes down easy, and 6% alcohol.

i haven't drank in 2 weeks, it's only 8:30, i'm 3 bottles in and i can already tell this night won't end well :)

Have yet to try platinum but so many peopel told me that shit was pretty good.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
got stung by a wasp so im drinking away the pain that keeps on giving.

also going to see the Sweeney when i get slightly drunk. short of being in a bar/house/club the cinema experience is best when drunk

i feel sorry for none drinkers

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I think like, getting sick and not being able to drink sorta made me think about how much I drink.
I'm just stoned and contemplative after a very emotional night, I'll be back off the wagon soon.

Supposedly going to some mysterious "Indian feast" in San Francisco tonight. I don't anything else about it.

Exclusssssive photos of copernicus's cabin in the woods!!!!
http://thisisnthappiness.com/post/30936343564/cabin-in-the-woods

kehs

Banned
Can you remember the last time you went an entire week straight without a drink? I can't.

Business days, or calendar days?

You just depressed me jtwo, =*(

I totally want that.

Webpage title totally makes it complete. )*=

Sunday day drunk thread is in session.

ATF487

Ugh, two days of drinking and I'm beat.

Got laid last night too, which was fun. Think I pissed my friend off in the process but I regret nothing; it was so much better than the only other time I had done it..

I cut out wine for months and months 'cause of my diet but now that I'm below my target weight I bought a 1.5l of merlot all for myself. Feels good.

Get'sMad

one time I killed a scorpion with a large kitchen knife

Sean! i'd like to thank your av for reminding me of that totally awesome memory

kehs

Banned
Nothing, I can never understand him so I end up hanging up on him. Its like a reverse prank call since he always calls me after I text him.

kehs

Banned
Not yet, unfortunately.

Eggman if you wan to talk about your mom and her eggman cum covered vaginal lips, please call me, I will totally rub one out.

kehs

Banned
I'm gonna die tonight. Don't mourn me gaf.

Celebrate my work.

When you think about gaf you'll think about me and you'll wonder if gaf was ever the same without me, and then you'll ask yourself

q5z-xi3hTYbZM6nv0rpsrnlobD5GLCBu2wBf4XaLcOE

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I wish I was gay. Gay guys and 40+ women always hit on me. I'm so sick of the grind.

If you don't mind me asking, what happened with your friend with benefits? It sounded like that was going well for you. Also sick of the grind btw.

I hate the Lions. If it wasn't for the Pistons in 2004 sports would be nothing but disappointment for me. It's the one time my team won. Fuck sports.

I'm gonna die tonight. Don't mourn me gaf.

Celebrate my work.

When you think about gaf you'll think about me and you'll wonder if gaf was ever the same without me, and then you'll ask yourself

q5z-xi3hTYbZM6nv0rpsrnlobD5GLCBu2wBf4XaLcOE
i will built a small raft out of your printed neogaf posts, float it down the river, and set it on fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom