• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
FUCK YEA, it's 6pm over here, I'm already back home completely drunk and I have to go back to the pub at 8.

Don't know hwo i'm going to handle that, fuck my coworker, he set me up with that fucking vodka in the middle of the afternoon.

AND THE WORST PART IS I'M NOT EVEN GONNA FUCK THAT GIRL I SHOULD HAVE NAILED AGES AGO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK YOU BITCH, i don't care

coldvein said:
attaboy.

it's weird being in here with europe-drunk-gaf....
My ex just got home. We still live together (along with her new bf) and she's the reason I've been drunk every day for the last month .

i'm fucked, we're gonna play some games, but I don't have any alocohol at home, bah.

Yeah, I'm often drunk by 6pm since I'm not back to college yet, but I'm rarely at home so I don't post here.

coldvein

Banned
Moundir&Tony>you said:
My ex just got home. We still live together (along with her new bf) and she's the reason I've been drunk every day for the last month .

i'm fucked, we're gonna play some games, but I don't have any alocohol at home, bah.

Yeah, I'm often drunk by 6pm since I'm not back to college yet, but I'm rarely at home so I don't post here.

i feel that, bro. good luck.

Rikkun

Moundir&Tony>you said:
FUCK YEA, it's 6pm over here, I'm already back home completely drunk and I have to go back to the pub at 8.

Don't know hwo i'm going to handle that, fuck my coworker, he set me up with that fucking vodka in the middle of the afternoon.

AND THE WORST PART IS I'M NOT EVEN GONNA FUCK THAT GIRL I SHOULD HAVE NAILED AGES AGO

Vodka in the middle of the afternoon? At least I hope you're from da big north

ikkemenx

Moundir&Tony>you said:

That's right bro fuck those bitches, don't put the pussy on a pedestal etc.

coldvein

Banned
Moundir&Tony>you said:
Yeah no, I'm from Bordeaux, south of France. Land of the best wine in the world

okay, i gotta say something. help me figure this out. i live in america. EVERY SINGLE PERSON who i've ever met that has gone to france says "the south of france" instead of "southern france" or "south france". why the fuck is that? nobody says "the southern region of the united states" or "i was in southern america". what's this "south of france" bullshit about?

p.s. every time someone tells me they were in THE SOUTH OF FRANCE i want to punch them in the mouth.

coldvein said:
okay, i gotta say something. help me figure this out. i live in america. EVERY SINGLE PERSON who i've ever met that has gone to france says "the south of france" instead of "southern france" or "south france". why the fuck is that? nobody says "the southern region of the united states" or "i was in southern america". what's this "south of france" bullshit about?

p.s. every time someone tells me they were in THE SOUTH OF FRANCE i want to punch them in the mouth.

For starters, France is smaller than the US.

Then, I can add that I'm from the south-west of the country. And the fact that I added Bordeaux to my previous post should help you locate easily where I'm posting from.

Here, if someone says I'm from the north of France, we'll immediately understand what they mean.

I guess that's the same for a person saying she came from SoCal.

okdakor

coldvein said:
EVERY SINGLE PERSON who i've ever met that has gone to france says "the south of france" instead of "southern france" or "south france". why the fuck is that?

"Le sud de la france" : french
"the south of france" : frenglish, used by drunk guys when they try to seduce american tourists with their accent... *so sexy*

Clydefrog

not drunk but i'm sure some drunk people will enjoy this

uBjUI.gif

I havent eaten anything today due to a shitload of work and Ive got a cold bottle of Cuervo Gold waiting for me in my freezer waiting to be gulped down.

Yeah I think Ill be getting retarded tonight. Its been a hell of a week.

Vagabundo

Osietra said:
Watching those cowboys and Indians films.
Seriously racist? Or just a product of its time.

I'm watching the oldest still running chat show in the world.

Pop quiz hot shots, what am I watching?

coldvein

Banned
Moundir&Tony>you said:
I guess that's the same for a person saying she came from SoCal.

no, it's different. nobody says "i'm from the south of california". they say socal. or southern california.

the message you're trying to convey is understood - i understand that there is a southern portion of france. but it's the only place in the world that is referred to in that manner, that i know of. and it's often used by some weird wine snobs. they say "the south of france" like it's a line of poetry or some shit.. just say SOUTH FRANCE for god's sake

ikkemenx

coldvein said:
no, it's different. nobody says "i'm from the south of california". they say socal. or southern california.

the message you're trying to convey is understood - i understand that there is a southern portion of france. but it's the only place in the world that is referred to in that manner, that i know of. and it's often used by some weird wine snobs. they say "the south of france" like it's a line of poetry or some shit.. just say SOUTH FRANCE for god's sake

Relax man just drink the wine that is from the south of France.

Vagabundo

ikkemenx said:
Holy shit how did you do that it's like another name now but an insult

It's a skill, it takes practice.:).

I watched this film earlier called "the passage" with Anthony Quinn and James Mason. In it the main nazi guy has a pair of swastika underpants and does a few hip trusts.. I'll have to make a gif of it for a GAF thread...

Barnaby_Jones said:
I've just bought a new pair of shoes which arrived today.
[img ]shoes[/img ]

Beer, Weed, Shoes, Music. New house. Bliss...

Nice colour combo, apart from the yellow outline around the red "tick", which doesn't seem to fit the rest of the scheme.

In person it's more of a gold/caramel colour and the colour scheme is based on cigars which is what the side panels are meant to represent. In person, the colours blend a hell of a lot better too. Apparently the leather sides are meant to wear away into a tobbaco-esque design which I presume will be more brown suede. They cost an arm and a leg though; Gonna have to go a lil hungry for a week I think. £75, most I've spent on a pair in a long while.

ikkemenx

Barnaby_Jones said:
In person it's more of a gold/caramel colour and the colour scheme is based on cigars which is what the side panels are meant to represent. Apparently that is meant to wear away into a tobbaco-esque design which I presume will be more brown suede. They cost an arm and a leg though; Gonna have to go a lil hungry for a week I think. £75, most I've spent on a pair in a long while.

Ah, I totally see the cigar thing now. Even more swag.

i don't remember now. there were separate computer terminals and i was part of a team that was supposed to find something out before all the other teams..

i think my team won! #winning!

ikkemenx

blame space said:
now i'm drinking

I had a dream I made a Mortal Kombat RPG.

It was kinda neat actually, it had a class system (my party was entirely made up of ninjas) and as I leveled up my characters basically became Reptile, Scorpion, Sub-Zero. It was like SNES graphics tho.

only the finest boob sweat.

how do you do that thing where you see who has posted the most in a thread?

never mind that would be depressing

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Got some vodka and beer. I'm gonna make some bloody marys and smoke, let's do this shit.

@blame space

blame space 153
coldvein 106
Snuggler 77
Copernicus 75
ATF487 66
brianjones 65
ikkemenx 52
disappeared 40
Kentpaul 40

you're the winner

ikkemenx

Snuggler said:
Got some vodka and beer. I'm gonna make some bloody marys and smoke, let's do this shit.

@blame space

blame space 153
coldvein 106
Snuggler 77
Copernicus 75
ATF487 66
brianjones 65
ikkemenx 52
disappeared 40
Kentpaul 40

you're the winner

Wow, I'm up there and I only started posting pretty recently.

ATF487

i'm 5th in this thread, amazing

started drinking wine recently, been averaging a bottle a night on the weekends. just about to go to the bar too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom