• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bangladesh said:
What in fuck is the point of this thread. You come in to report that you're drunk. I am drunk. But I am typing perfectly.

What's the spectacle of this thing?

it's just a thread to relax in man

post free of inhibitions

dont be so hostile

Is this the internet? Cats? Fuck cats. Cat's are pompous and don't give a shit about the internet. What's the deal with people and cats? People like cats because they do things that very similarly resemble human emotion. And that's it. THAT'S all it is. And they still don't give a shit.

Yo turtle, why don't you just calm down man.

YEAH, THEY WOULD. They are nowhere as friendly and loyal as a dog.

creepernicus: CREEPURNICUS

Why don't you guys just chill out man. You guys need to just

chill

out

Grab a cup of tea, and let's just negotiate a friendly treaty. Cause when you fight, ah fuck it. And fuck cats. They're like greedy little rich fucks encased in fuzziness and cute faces, freeloading off of women who like cute shit and men with increased estrogen.

Someone please get timedog in here because I feel like I need to have a talk with him.

Also, if you are reading this, please tell me what you ate today.

ikkemenx

bangladesh said:
Someone please get timedog in here because I feel like I need to have a talk with him.

Scrambled eggs. Sausages. Cookies. A bagel.

You can tell it's the weekend when the drunk thread stays on the first page of the OT. (Not drunk this time, btw... friends didn't let me know what was going on this weekend)

Copernicus said:
Hey. I just wanna say something about beer. Sure, the flavors and notes can vary and be more complex than premium grade stuff. But it's all about capturing the feeling. I'm alright with paying 3 dollars for a big ass heineken or foster. Dude, I payed 10 dollars today for a god damned delirium. This is the first time. I haven't drank it yet. I've had some Lagunita's, some Brooklyn ale, some fosters and some toasted ale. Next time, I'm just gonna toasted ale, dude. Because it was like four dollars. One more than a fosters or hein but neat flavor. I payed 10 bucks for delirium though. Haven't had it yet. But dude, 10 dollars for beer. I'll have it tomorrow. Has anyone in here had delirium?

ikkemenx

bangladesh said:
Red or green? I hope you are a resident of New Mexico.

Hey what do you guys think of beer connoisseurs? And wine connoisseurs?

Most of the ones I've met were self-proclaimed.

EDIT: I find it so fucking annoying when so-called beer connoisseurs try to make this very apparent "this beer tastes pretty hoppy *waits for someone to ask them what this means so they can provide an answer*" They often refer to the colour/type of beer they are drinking and laugh when they see you drinking something like Brewhouse (sometimes I can only get my cheap drunk on). Like okay cool you drink $19 beer, you're still a dick. OH and when they say shit like "I'm still nursing this one" in regards to their drink. They're probably very self-aware as they're saying it and feeling so damn cool.

ikkemenx said:
Most of the ones I've met were self-proclaimed.

EDIT: I find it so fucking annoying when so-called beer connoisseurs try to make this very apparent "this beer tastes pretty hoppy *waits for someone to ask them what this means so they can provide an anser*" They often refer to the colour/type of beer they are drinking and laugh when they see you drinking something like Brewhouse (sometimes I can only get my cheap drunk on). Like okay cool you drink $19 beer, you're still a dick. OH and when they say shit like "I'm still nursing this one" in regards to their drink. They're probably very self-aware as they're saying it and feeling so damn cool.
But what do you think of them? Both self proclaimed and professionals?

Rikkun

bangladesh said:

Lasagne and two croissants.
Waiting for the "breakfast", pizza with gorgonzola and cold water.

I don't deserve you guys *sadface

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Last Night's ticket was $179! Today's was seeming to be bigger but one of my pals started feeling bad and we left a kick ass party. Booo.

72 hours of going out inbetween work. Have only slept 8 hours. Already feeling those effects too. Damn.

ikkemenx said:
If that's what you like then go for it I guess?
Yeah but. Is it really something on thaaat grand of a scale? Because it really does come off as something high end and fancy schmancy.

Rikkun said:
Lasagne and two croissants.
Waiting for the "breakfast", pizza with gorgonzola and cold water.

I don't deserve you guys *sadface

I hope you are asleep and not reading this. If I knew I'd wake up to, wait not really. I'm trying to eat better. But gorgonzola does sound nice. I love tomatoes. I wonder what the best tomato dishes are.. Tomatoes and garlic vs peanut butter and jelly.. Nah, tomatoes and garlic all the way, dude. With some fresh baked bread.

kehs

Banned
bangladesh said:
Hey. I just wanna say something about beer. Sure, the flavors and notes can vary and be more complex than premium grade stuff. But it's all about capturing the feeling. I'm alright with paying 3 dollars for a big ass heineken or foster. Dude, I payed 10 dollars today for a god damned delirium. This is the first time. I haven't drank it yet. I've had some Lagunita's, some Brooklyn ale, some fosters and some toasted ale. Next time, I'm just gonna toasted ale, dude. Because it was like four dollars. One more than a fosters or hein but neat flavor. I payed 10 bucks for delirium though. Haven't had it yet. But dude, 10 dollars for beer. I'll have it tomorrow. Has anyone in here had delirium?

I'm not timedog, wtf.

I apoligize for being so rude guys. It was the alcohol talking. I'm going to bed. And when I wake up in the morning, I'll probably make tea. Then I'll go my day and do what I do. I'll come back on to my mother ship at around when it's dark. Like 9ish or 10. And I'll check to see what replies I get for this post. Tomorrow is Saturday. Right NOW is actually Saturday. So you know. The replies should be good. If not, then i am disapoint. Hey guys. Drink responsibly. And remember that being a connoisseur is pretentious and sad. But if that's your thing then that's your thing. And being judged for it is whack. But and cats are lame too. Cause they just don't, they will eat you man. If you turn to the size of a mouse. But a dog would not. A dog would actually panic and cry and try and help you.

bangladesh said:
I apoligize for being so rude guys. It was the alcohol talking. I'm going to bed. And when I wake up in the morning, I'll probably make tea. Then I'll go my day and do what I do. I'll come back on to my mother ship at around when it's dark. Like 9ish or 10. And I'll check to see what replies I get for this post. Tomorrow is Saturday. Right NOW is actually Saturday. So you know. The replies should be good. If not, then i am disapoint. Hey guys. Drink responsibly. And remember that being a connoisseur is pretentious and sad. But if that's your thing then that's your thing. And being judged for it is whack. But and cats are lame too. Cause they just don't, they will eat you man. If you turn to the size of a mouse. But a dog would not. A dog would actually panic and cry and try and help you.

go fuck a dog

AcridMeat

Banned
blame space said:
acrid i know you from tinychat

what's up man

Not much drank more chub. Then danced a lot. I visited tinychat and then left from lag. How's you doin' along with the Indians (I have no followed baseball much at all recently).

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Feeling a bit buzzed now that I'm almost finished with the vodka and playing the game called Shadows of the Damned. It's really cool, plays like RE4 with some modern conventions and a lot of crude humor. Now I'll move on to my beer but I should probably keep it in check so I don't feel like death tomorrow.

ikkemenx

Snuggler said:
Feeling a bit buzzed now that I'm almost finished with the vodka and playing the game called Shadows of the Damned. It's really cool, plays like RE4 with some modern conventions and a lot of crude humor. Now I'll move on to my beer but I should probably keep it in check so I don't feel like death tomorrow.

I wonder what it would be like to play WarioWare while drunk.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
ikkemenx said:
I wonder what it would be like to play WarioWare while drunk.

it would be a disaster, but an amusing disaster. timing based games are both so wrong and so right for drunk gaming.

that being said, I used to own at Rock Band when I was buzzed

ikkemenx

Snuggler said:
it would be a disaster, but an amusing disaster. timing based games are both so wrong and so right for drunk gaming.

that being said, I used to own at Rock Band when I was buzzed

Yeah, I'm surprisingly decent on drums while drunk.

Leucrota

I a pretty drunk. Captain morgan and coke pitchers were 4 bucks a pop tonight. friend threw up about 6 times on the way home off about 10 yagerbombs. I am just heavily bizzed. saw the girl i am macking on at the pizza shop, but she was stone cold sober. i talked to her but she seemed slightly uninterested, but i cannot remember that well. i am askign her tomorrow to watch the charlie sheen roast withis even, i will ask her out? me. seem like a good idea? at this event i will ask her out.

good idea gaf?>

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
ask her out, just wait until you're not shitfaced

she may not be into it, but you have more to lose by not trying

Leucrota

Snuggler said:
ask her out, just wait until you're not shitfaced

she may not be into it, but you have more to lose by not trying

this is exactly what i think. But i barely ever see her when not drunk, or at all. and i dont think it is right to ask via text. but yea

edit: also, i like smugglers picture thing oh avatar, yea, thanks. catz

Vagabundo

I've gotten a few hours sleep before the baby woke me for her breakfast. The dog is driving me nuts coz he keeps wanting to play. All I want to do is go back to bed. But I'm going to the gym to veg in the jacuzzi.

Ultima_5

Drank a 40oz of Mickys and a handfule of Jermiah weed's lemonades. Also met some new people and have been invited over for beer pong tomorrow. probably buy a 30 of keystone ice.... College is excellent.

Also tried UV "cake".... holy crap. taste amazing.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Vagabundo said:
Hai guys, why don't u start posting photos of yourselves in compromising positions...

group-of-men-1.jpg

Drunk thread disapproves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom