• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

balddemon

Banned
Kentpaul said:
Gulping a 2 litre bottle of water to try and save my ass in the morning.

What are you drunk on bro?

I don't drink enough to warrant my being here. But I love this thread and it's comradery (sp?) so I keep coming back, probably to chagrin of the regs. (chagrin is a great word, i just wanted to use it)

So I just got done with a nice monkey spanking sesh, and decided I do want to stick it out with this girl. Earlier today, she said I'm too busy for her (which I find hilarious but clingy almost to the point of no return), so ima text her something like "if it's alright with you i'm gonna make more time for you" that way i get sexsexsex and more opportunities to drink plus i might get my fake soon = i become an alcoholic!!

MikeE21286 said:
eating cereal out of the box right now afaik

2ldbv54.jpg

coldvein

Banned
brianjones said:
what do you got against cereal

it might be the best food

if yr gonna pour a bunch of grain starch whateverthefuck is in cereal into a bowl and cover it with milk, okay. but try granola instead. it's better than any serials!! i'm cerious.

coldvein

Banned
DeathbyVolcano said:
Three cups of wine, a jack and coke, three pints of fat tire, and three glasses of seven and sevens? Of course I'm semi drunk.

much fat tire consumed here as well. nothing else like it.

and i'd just like to tip my cap to you, sir, the creator of this thread.

Acid08

Banned
Got back from Odd Future just now. Cool show, hard to understand a lot of the actual lyrics since it was a lot of screaming but the energy was fuckin there. Beats bang way fucking harder live.

Syd, their DJ, played a little set before everyone came out and it was off the wall.

coldvein

Banned
Acid08 said:
Got back from Odd Future just now. Cool show, hard to understand a lot of the actual lyrics since it was a lot of screaming but the energy was fuckin there. Beats bang way fucking harder live.

Syd, their DJ, played a little set before everyone came out and it was off the wall.

people seem to be diggin it?

Acid08

Banned
coldvein said:
people seem to be diggin it?
For sure, lots of cool people and the OF dudes were funny. Could tell a lot of the people were there because it was just something to do. No energy, didn't know any lyrics, etc.

My brother is very drunk and does not want to get out of the bathroom, should I use the key to open the door? maybe he is doing something dangerous like cutting his veins or shit

Leucrota

HellKarnassus said:
My brother is very drunk and does not want to get out of the bathroom, should I use the key to open the door? maybe he is doing something dangerous like cutting his veins or shit
HellKarnassus said:
My mother opened the door, he seems fine. But stinks terrible, damn.

So I guess it was, or shit.

Ultima_5

This might be an odd question to ask, but what's the best way to get drunk while consuming the fewest number of calories? Since this semester started up, i've certainly been drinking more but it hasn't affected my weight yet... It's just that winter is coming, so I won't be exercising as frequently and I don't want to put on a beer belly... I'll be fine with giving up beer in exchange for hard liquor... Any recommendations on alcohol/mixers for the hard stuff? Please help me drunk gaf! Keep in mind that I'm a college age student so I can't be spending to much money on the stuff... Maybe $20 or $25 for a week...

Thanks in advance!

Ultima_5 said:
This might be an odd question to ask, but what's the best way to get drunk while consuming the fewest number of calories? Since this semester started up, i've certainly been drinking more but it hasn't affected my weight yet... It's just that winter is coming, so I won't be exercising as frequently and I don't want to put on a beer belly... I'll be fine with giving up beer in exchange for hard liquor... Any recommendations on alcohol/mixers for the hard stuff? Please help me drunk gaf! Keep in mind that I'm a college age student so I can't be spending to much money on the stuff... Maybe $20 or $25 for a week...

Thanks in advance!
Alcohol has a lot of calories itself. Avoid beer for sure. Either do shots or mix it with diet sodas or other no calorie drinks. (jack and diet coke for example). Don't make foofoo drinks or use juices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom