• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxSpirit

Not drunk but opened a bottle of fine South African red cuvee (Lindenhof Cape Red). Not expensive but has a nice taste.
This years taste is a bit more straight and less rich though but the body is still adequate and it's quite fruity. Also well structured acid(?), though with little finesse.

Anyone else with a taste in fine wines?

edit: rephrased it, sounded elitist

FoxSpirit

coldvein said:
yes, i prefer wines that taste of leather and wet stones.
I know you were being sarcaistic and in review I phrased my question wrong but here it is an answer anyway :)

Hmm, that would be hard since leather would be something with a very, very heavy red wine where the tanines drown out all of the flavour and you'd have to go through some barique like treatment. And for wet stones... I think the only thing that tastes like wet stones is if you lick the water off of a cool and wet stone. In a forest. Where it's humid and cool. And an aroma of mushrooms is in the air. Hmmmm....... *so nice*

Aguirre

been drinkin (on-off) since 10am. started with a slow releasing armagnac, then i moved to some wine which i am still drinking, very slowly

coldvein

Banned
FoxSpirit said:
I know you were being sarcaistic and in review I phrased my question wrong but here it is an answer anyway :)

Hmm, that would be hard since leather would be something with a very, very heavy red wine where the tanines drown out all of the flavour and you'd have to go through some barique like treatment. And for wet stones... I think the only thing that tastes like wet stones is if you lick the water off of a cool and wet stone. In a forest. Where it's humid and cool. And an aroma of mushrooms is in the air. Hmmmm....... *so nice*

hahahaha. i like you.

coldvein

Banned
highluxury said:
Hello my fellow drunks. I come with an offering! I have have whiskey and wine to sacrifice on the alter of the god of alcohol.

Cheers!

pour it out upon the wet stone while listening to skynyrd. you will get to paradise.

FoxSpirit

coldvein said:
somebody give me some good songs to listen to. my ipod is dead forever, rip.
Depends on what you like, Electronic, classic, funk?
Shatter OST or Frozen Synapse OST, Mahler 2nd Symphony conducted by Klemperer, Jamiroquai album.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Just back from 8 hours in my workplace, 10pm, time to get drunk!, Bottle of buckfast here i come

*GULP GULP GULP!

FoxSpirit

coldvein said:
i like stuff that pops, i like stuff that bangs. nothing limp.
Hmmm, only thing currently on my comp that really goes there that isn't Metal is the Panty&Stocking OST. Very nice house stuff. Listen to "Corset Theme".
Otherwise, grab any random dancefloor compilation. Need to do that myself sometime but can't justify the pricetag on those when I only like 2 songs of the whole 40 song on those :-\

Divius

Getting there. Couple of beers in, couple more waiting. Some whisky as well. About to watch The Tree of Life, again. Good times.

Slizz

WTF yall listening to?

B0Qnf.jpg

DL em all if you dont got em

coldvein

Banned
FoxSpirit said:
Hmmm, only thing currently on my comp that really goes there that isn't Metal is the Panty&Stocking OST. Very nice house stuff. Listen to "Corset Theme".
Otherwise, grab any random dancefloor compilation. Need to do that myself sometime but can't justify the pricetag on those when I only like 2 songs of the whole 40 song on those :-\

"corset theme"? eeruuuuugghhhr..

FoxSpirit

coldvein said:
wow, okay. i'm drunk and it's early afternoon, but jesus christ.. did i tell you i was on ecstacy or something? is this what you ponyboys listen to?
I told you it was house. I have no clue in your taste, would you rather have some Shakira? :-\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom