• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kehs

Banned
Ultima_5 said:
This might be an odd question to ask, but what's the best way to get drunk while consuming the fewest number of calories? Since this semester started up, i've certainly been drinking more but it hasn't affected my weight yet... It's just that winter is coming, so I won't be exercising as frequently and I don't want to put on a beer belly... I'll be fine with giving up beer in exchange for hard liquor... Any recommendations on alcohol/mixers for the hard stuff? Please help me drunk gaf! Keep in mind that I'm a college age student so I can't be spending to much money on the stuff... Maybe $20 or $25 for a week...

Thanks in advance!

$25 bucks a bottle, it'll last you at least a week.

I got drunk last night. Here's something, okay? I used to be able to take shots before. Most ever was 11 in a row. This is about a year ago. Yesterday I tried taking a shot and my gag reflex kicked in really hard but I still managed to down it. (that'swhatshesaid!!!!!) One after that was a smaller shot. But once that one was down, I was too disgusted to continue. Stuck with some Octoberfests the remainder of the night.

So yadda yadda. Do people really enjoy and savor shots? Or take them for the sake of getting drunk? I came up with an answer that somewhat makes sense. A 7 year old would gag at beer as a 21 year old would gag at shots? So maybe you just need to be a weathered adult to truly not find it disgusting?

bangladesh said:
I got drunk last night. Here's something, okay? I used to be able to take shots before. Most ever was 11 in a row. This is about a year ago. Yesterday I tried taking a shot and my gag reflex kicked in really hard but I still managed to down it. (that'swhatshesaid!!!!!) One after that was a smaller shot. But once that one was down, I was too disgusted to continue. Stuck with some Octoberfests the remainder of the night.

So yadda yadda. Do people really enjoy and savor shots? Or take them for the sake of getting drunk? I came up with an answer that somewhat makes sense. A 7 year old would gag at beer as a 21 year old would gag at shots? So maybe you just need to be a weathered adult to truly not find it disgusting?
Kinda depends on the shots. What were you drinking? Most shots I take are for getting drunk quicker. And I can handle anything.
Man up.

bangladesh said:
A 7 year old would gag at beer as a 21 year old would gag at shots? So maybe you just need to be a weathered adult to truly not find it disgusting?

Yeah, basically. Whisky used to make me gag, now I drink it straight, while tequila and vodka can still make me gag because I've not developed any "resistance" to them.

blame space said:
i need unhealthy food
disgusting_chinese_food_5.jpg

How does a chili dog on brains with cheez whiz grab you?

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Just finished my work, bottle of buckfast and a 4pack of Guinness here!

My shit is going to be black tomorrow, Dats fo su

kehs

Banned
blame space said:
Bulbo what are you trying to do to me

i slept for like 15 hours is that normal

I slept for like 15 hours last night as well.

Someone ban blame space for having two accounts.

hylje

shit be depressing now. drunk and listening music that reminds my sister that died on cancer last april fools day (IRONY LOL). sober i'm good but each time I get a tad little alcohol the fun is gone.

fuck this, fuck cancer.

where's my beer?

ikkemenx

Hunter S Thompson said:
Rugby and Beer time. The All Blacks looking to kill some ninjas tonight. booyah!!

LOL

day 2 drunk here, w'sup

My friend's dad just died. Other friend is in the hospital for a collapsed lung. He's all good but seeing that tube in him was pretty freaky.

Going out again, keep it safe GAF

Rikkun

bangladesh said:

I like shots.
Green Apple Vodka and Sambuca usually. They just make me dizzy for a little, never got over 4 shots in a row btw. (3€ for 1 makes them so expensive :( )

Just got home from a great night with some of my best friends. I'm pretty sure I'm drunk right now, but not enough to make embarrassing posts, haha.

Was drunk as fuck tonight. Gf was drunk as fuck last night. She dropped me off at my house and Im eating chips and hummus. Life is good. Boobs. Chips. Hummus. What else is there?

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
24FrameDaVinci said:
Was drunk as fuck tonight. Gf was drunk as fuck last night. She dropped me off at my house and Im eating chips and hummus. Life is good. Boobs. Chips. Hummus. What else is there?

There is nothing else sir, you win. I am drunk as shit sitting in my room, my roommate passed the fuck out long ago. You are the winner.

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
Acid08 said:
Been drinkin and smokin for the past couple hours. Feeling good, Doctor Who time.

Fuck yeah, same here. I smoked a J after work and have been drinking since (4 or 5 hours now), feeling great. Going to watch some It's Always Sunny!

zerotol

Banned
Ultima_5 said:
This might be an odd question to ask, but what's the best way to get drunk while consuming the fewest number of calories? Since this semester started up, i've certainly been drinking more but it hasn't affected my weight yet... It's just that winter is coming, so I won't be exercising as frequently and I don't want to put on a beer belly... I'll be fine with giving up beer in exchange for hard liquor... Any recommendations on alcohol/mixers for the hard stuff? Please help me drunk gaf! Keep in mind that I'm a college age student so I can't be spending to much money on the stuff... Maybe $20 or $25 for a week...

Thanks in advance!

3/4 vodka, 1/4 seltzer water, a couple drops of lemon juice, on the rocks. You're good to go.

suoodS

blame space said:
oim watching this enuyasha show and what is the deal i guess they ride people with cat ears??S? i don't like it

Are all of your post on GAF drunk posts? Honest question

And I only ask because I love you.

Bro love homie.

now wthere's little baby people what is going on

eidt: i do too mamny posts to be that drunk all of the time.. im trying to findf rock bottom

Sblargh

Banned
So, I got home, I am thirsty for some reason and I get a pepsi, because they sponsor e-sports so yay pepsi. Anyway, I get a pepsi and I burp and all the alcohol comes straight up. :( it's like a reminder of everything. Head hurts.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Food alcohol is alcohol i only drink with food.

Guinness when I'm eating a 9oz cheeseburger for example.

suoodS

Check under the rock, I heard they keep gummy worms there

Sidenote: I thought I pressed submit atleast like 5 times. But everytime I finished a text I looked back up and still saw the "reply to thread" page.

zerotol

Banned
Sblargh said:
So, I got home, I am thirsty for some reason and I get a pepsi, because they sponsor e-sports so yay pepsi. Anyway, I get a pepsi and I burp and all the alcohol comes straight up. :( it's like a reminder of everything. Head hurts.

Hey day, hey day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom