• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxSpirit

WHAT DO YOU EFFIN WANT??? TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jesus Christ...
I have no clue what's banging to you. I mean, I find Mahler's stuff to be pretty enganging but most people... they like Shakira. Or how about some Blind Guardian????????????? Jazz by Dave Brubeck??????????????????? SPEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!
RRRRRRRRRRRaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh *drunken rage fit*

Here, have some Philip Sayce Group
Grey City Storm, just uploaded for you.
http://www.mediafire.com/?0ce7igb2bqa6jxe

Wool

What? Is there really a Doomtree conversation in this thread right now? Are you guys all Twin Cities GAF or have they just blown up in popularity?

coldvein

Banned
rdelaney said:
What? Is there really a Doomtree conversation in this thread right now? Are you guys all Twin Cities GAF or have they just blown up in popularity?

depends on who you ask. i live in seattle. DT is pretty huge, as far as "indie rap" (or whatever you want to call it..) goes.

FoxSpirit

coldvein said:
depends on who you ask. i live in seattle. DT is pretty huge, as far as "indie rap" (or whatever you want to call it..) goes.
At least tell me if you liked Philip Sayce instead of complaining about my musical taste which you know hardly anything about :-\

FoxSpirit

coldvein said:
i might be getting banned, soon. maybe forever this time. my spirit will live on in the drunk thread.
What did you do?

Also... gnight everyone...
Fuck, drank a whole bottle of red wine. Work won't be pleasnat tomorrow. Cya guys.

ATF487

coldvein said:
i might be getting banned, soon. maybe forever this time. my spirit will live on in the drunk thread.

will pour one out for you

gonna go to the townie bar tonight i think

FoxSpirit: One bottle is fine, just drink some water tonight, and in the morning before having coffee if you're into that sort of thing

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
So drunk , shall a steal my girlfriends vodka or not!

Stark work in 12 hours, Cash money!, CASH MONEY HANG OVER. CASH MONEY LIFE IS A DARK CESSPULL

ksan

and im out of beer... :(

guess im gonna get some more for playing NHL 12 tomorrow night, great that the stores close at 3pm in Sweden on saturdays...
animlboogy said:
Usual Friday decision: Bars with friends, or stay home, get drunk, and use the drunk thread and Steam chat with my out of town buddies to pass the time?

I feel like I had a fucked up long week at work, even though nothing in particular went wrong. Leaning towards staying in. I have wine and beer. Hmmm.
im drunk in the neogaf steam chat right now :))))))))))

Kentpaul

animlboogy said:
Usual Friday decision: Bars with friends, or stay home, get drunk, and use the drunk thread and Steam chat with my out of town buddies to pass the time?

I feel like I had a fucked up long week at work, even though nothing in particular went wrong. Leaning towards staying in. I have wine and beer. Hmmm.

Bar with friends, score some E in the toilets, hit a club, I'm in Da house partying with my Pc (girlfriend sleeping i cant hit no club)

FUCKING DRUNK, FUCK YEH, FUCK YEH BRO, !

Kentpaul

ksan said:
and im out of beer... :(

guess im gonna get some more for playing NHL 12 tomorrow night, great that the stores close at 3pm in Sweden on saturdays...

im drunk in the neogaf steam chat right now :))))))))))

DONT LEAVE ME, IM SO ALONE, COLD DARK GRAVE, ROTTING AWAY

ksan

Kentpaul said:
Bar with friends, score some E in the toilets, hit a club, I'm in Da house partying with my Pc (girlfriend sleeping i cant hit no club)

FUCKING DRUNK, FUCK YEH, FUCK YEH BRO, !
so kentpaul, there's no question about you being an very interesting person

but are you fun when you're drunk?

Kentpaul

ksan said:
so kentpaul, there's no question about you being an very interesting person

but are you fun when you're drunk?

When im in the zone bro, tonight im dancing in my mirror making expressions

Roll out the bath salts ?

ah shittt, FUCKING 11 HOURS TILL IM NEXT AT WORK.

NON CLUBBING FTL, PEOPLE, FTL, i would rather be dancing my night away and doing risk risking shit.

GOT A NICE DRUNK ON, SLEEP WILL COME SO EASY,MID SLEEP CHRONIC DEHYDRATION WILL ALSO COME JUST AS EASY (lol shit will fail).

No come downs just a hang over is always a plus for tomorrow morning.

Anyway guys till tomorrow.

kehs

Banned
Hi guys....I've had a quarter bottle of 151.

If you never see me again, I enjoyed my time at Gaming-Age, GAF and NeoGAF.

God bless you, and God bless America.

balddemon

Banned
Kentpaul said:
When im in the zone bro, tonight im dancing in my mirror making expressions

Roll out the bath salts ?

ah shittt, FUCKING 11 HOURS TILL IM NEXT AT WORK.

NON CLUBBING FTL, PEOPLE, FTL, i would rather be dancing my night away and doing risk risking shit.

GOT A NICE DRUNK ON, SLEEP WILL COME SO EASY,MID SLEEP CHRONIC DEHYDRATION WILL ALSO COME JUST AS EASY (lol shit will fail).

No come downs just a hang over is always a plus for tomorrow morning.

Anyway guys till tomorrow.

Copernicus said:

8BVe7.jpg

Kentpaul

Copernicus said:

Salute man, If death comes your way enjoy that rest man, many of us tonight will not be so lucky.

PS love from scotland (we make up alot of Americans/Canadians founders.)

Oh shit so tired and just drunk 2 litres of water, also so tired, i'm going to piss the bed.

Going to go to bed, predict piss everywhere when i wake up, or puke

brb Russian roulette with life/embarrassment (lol life is fully of risk and laughs)

kehs

Banned
Kentpaul said:
Salute man, If death comes your way enjoy that rest man, many of us tonight will not be so lucky.

PS love from scotland (we make up alot of Americans/Canadians founders.)

Oh shit so tired and just drunk 2 litres of water, also so tired, i'm going to piss the bed.

Going to go to bed, predict piss everywhere when i wake up, or puke

brb Russian roulette with life/embarrassment (lol life is fully of risk and laughs)

Still here.

Guess I'll wake up again for another drunk thread.

Daheza

Drinking woooooo, but all my friends are going to college parties and I would feel weird going as a college graduate so drinking alone tonight I suppose party on bros.

TheUsual

Gold Member
Daheza said:
Drinking woooooo, but all my friends are going to college parties and I would feel weird going as a college graduate so drinking alone tonight I suppose party on bros.
At least you had a choice about it. My friends blew me off for a concert. Drinking some Arctic Panzer Wolf.

coldvein said:
you're doing it so, so wrong.
I know but I can't be designing websites when I'm drunk. And I sure as hell can't be painting intricate illustrations when I'm smashed.

Jackson Pollock was an alcoholic and you can tell just by looking at his paintings.

Daheza

Atramental said:
I know but I can't be designing websites when I'm drunk. And I sure as hell can't be painting intricate illustrations when I'm smashed.

Jackson Pollock was an alcoholic and you can tell just by looking at his paintings.

A buddy of mine that I work with swears he can't design unless hes had a beer but to each his own. Personally I can't design at all but that's why I code the backend.

TheUsual

Gold Member
Daheza said:
http://i.imgur.com/7XhPl.png[IMG]

that sucks. Im drinking Don Julio Tequila.I just love tequila. Every shot makes me feel wide awake and alive.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Just kinda pissed it happened, but that's life. Got some Knob Creek as well. Such a damn good whiskey.

coldvein

Banned
TheUsual said:
Thanks. Just kinda pissed it happened, but that's life. Got some Knob Creek as well. Such a damn good whiskey.

you gotta stumble down the street until you reach knob creek. you rich bastard!

Daheza

TheUsual said:
yea sucks but what can you do :/ . You ever try any of those honey flavored whiskeys? My friends swear by them. They finished a bottle of honey whiskey and a two litter of coke zero the other night. Im not much of a whisky man myself but i tried it and it didnt taste bad.

kdNIV.jpg

2 pieces toast, can of baked beans, 1 tomato, 6 rashers, 2 eggs, Boston lager and some tobacco bowls.

Rewarding myself for a busy week - new job, move house, new laptop, new ps3.

View from new room:

uDOeE.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom