• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to the store today to pick up my Founders Canadian Breakfast Stout. The only problem is that the store I signed up early on the list DIDN'T FUCKING GET ANY! Oh sure, they shipped some to several peon stores where no one even knows what they got, but my store? Bupkiss. So instead of boycotting the asshole brewers who didn't fucking make enough, I bought more of their regular Breakfast Stout and their Harvest Ale, which is one of the tastiest IPA's I've ever had the pleasure of putting in my mouth.

Jamesways

Getting hamboned. Already worked 60 hours this week and 13 more to go.

Thank god for Summit Brewery. IPA and Porter all night. or all the way as the double rainbow guy said.

Copernicus said:
There's gotta be at least two lamers like myself drinking at home tonight.

Indeed there are. Or at least one, anyway.

Beer. For no other reason than there seemed like no other way to make the evening go by.

Gentleman, gentleman: instead of engaging in needless aggression, let us speak of the art in which we, in our stupefied state, choose with which to engage.

Me, I'm watching Roger Dodger on Netflix. I'm pretty sure it's about how grown men are children.

kehs

Banned
somuchwater said:
Gentleman, gentleman: instead of engaging in needless aggression, let us speak of the art in which we, in our stupefied state, choose with which to engage.

Me, I'm watching Roger Dodger on Netflix. I'm pretty sure it's about how grown men are children.

Aggression? What aggression?

oh I mistyped that, that should have said "cum at me bro".

Halcyon

Im drunk watching my wife sing in one of her bands. Some guy with a bucket on his head gave her a high five. She's hot so I understand that, but the bucket is eluding me.

HalcyonTB12 said:
Im drunk watching my wife sing in one of her bands. Some guy with a bucket on his head gave her a high five. She's hot so I understand that, but the bucket is eluding me.
?
iFXGO.jpg

HalcyonTB12 said:

No need to take offense. I don't usually wear buckets on my head.

Copernicus said:
Aggression? What aggression?

oh I mistyped that, that should have said "cum at me bro".

Pardon the drunkeness, but I was in Ireland a few weeks ago and I'm pretty sure a gay guy bought me drinks. Was it wrong that I didn't tell him I'm as straight as an arrow just so I could get a few more captain 'n' cokes?

kehs

Banned
BigNastyCurve said:
Pardon the drunkeness, but I was in Ireland a few weeks ago and I'm pretty sure a gay guy bought me drinks. Was it wrong that I didn't tell him I'm as straight as an arrow just so I could get a few more captain 'n' cokes?

I'm not gay, so I'm not sure why you're asking me.

But free drinks are free drinks.

I hate the fuck out of me some motherfuckin rap, but I like insane clown posse circa whenever the fuck I was in highschool last. 98? dunno. woke up drunk, started listening to that shit. sup

theinfinityissue said:
I hate the fuck out of me some motherfuckin rap, but I like insane clown posse circa whenever the fuck I was in highschool last. 98? dunno. woke up drunk, started listening to that shit. sup

slob on my knob, like corn on the cob

Harry Potter said:
slob on my knob, like corn on the cob

don't have to ask, don't have to beg? something something

I dunno, maybe i should start listening to rap again. it's been quite a while. actually, I don't even remember why I got so closed minded to it so long ago. most of the industrial shit I was really into was heavily rap influenced, I should probably dig my head out of my ass and reconnect with rap at some point.

also saw buckethead in atlanta, if any of us could do anything half as well as buckethead plays guitar we'd be set for life.

Acid08 said:
I'm at a place called That Bar. So clever. Drinking tall cans of PBR. I'm poor.
PBR was the most expensive domestic at all the bars at my college. Damn hipsters drove the price up. I'm not even kidding.

J-Roderton

Went to a party, smashed a few beers. Busted up by cops. Now drinking glass after glass of The Kraken rum while trying to get Netflix to load on my wifi. Any recommendations?

Acid08

Banned
SteveWinwood said:
PBR was the most expensive domestic at all the bars at my college. Damn hipsters drove the price up. I'm not even kidding.
That sucks. It's cheaper than Bud Light here and way better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom