• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
drunk thread drunk thread

anybody can write this and say taht they are drunk in this thread when they come in

even i right now

only difference is i am drunk

Getting pretty tipsy here, my gf will be home in around three hours and hopefully I will not be blackout fucked up in my bed...more updates to come momentarily. In the meantime, any of you drunk assholes wanna play some Dark Souls Ps3?

24FrameDaVinci said:
Getting pretty tipsy here, my gf will be home in around three hours and hopefully I will not be blackout fucked up in my bed...more updates to come momentarily. In the meantime, any of you drunk assholes wanna play some Dark Souls Ps3?
dude why dont you just set up the house really romantic and stuff and when she comes back you will impress her and stuff

i mean all you have to wait no

DON'T EVER DO ANYTHING ROMANTIC, DONT EVER TRY AND SET UP ROMANTIC SHIT WHEN YOU ARE DRUNK AND I WILL TELL YOU WHY

romantic = candles.. candles + drunk = FIRE and FIRE + DRUNK = DANGER

DON'T. EVER.

bangladesh said:
dude why dont you just set up the house really romantic and stuff and when she comes back you will impress her and stuff

i mean all you have to wait no

DON'T EVER DO ANYTHING ROMANTIC, DONT EVER TRY AND SET UP ROMANTIC SHIT WHEN YOU ARE DRUNK AND I WILL TELL YOU WHY

romantic = candles.. candles + drunk = FIRE and FIRE + DRUNK = DANGER

DON'T. EVER.
Way ahead of you man. I will not be fucking around with candles when I'm 6 beers deep =)

Ultima_5

Vagabundo said:
Watching pale rider right now. Clint is a bad ass...
excellent movie.

Also has anyone had the bud light and clamato juice? I've been wanting to try it, but I can't imagine it being good...

22 oz. Foster's + glass of house cabernet at Outback Steakhouse, followed up with a watermelon Four Loko (lol) from 7-11.

Nice buzz.

Have decided against going out for more. Gonna hit the sack instead.

Cheers, winos.

Leucrota

went to a cl8ub cledd Cell Block. it is fucking awesome . 25 cent drafts and dollars wells. throughouly gone. saw the chick that i went out with for cofffee last night, she didnt seem to interested, but I got in with her friends., maybe that will help. pmigod hi.

druni theead A+

Piggus

PatMcAtee said:
went to a cl8ub cledd Cell Block. it is fucking awesome . 25 cent drafts and dollars wells. throughouly gone. saw the chick that i went out with for cofffee last night, she didnt seem to interested, but I got in with her friends., maybe that will help. pmigod hi.

druni theead A+

what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

My cousin who goes to school in Austin TX described a similar place. Makes me sooooo jealous. Alcohol in Oregon is expensive as fuck

Fordzilla

PatMcAtee said:

druni theead A+

Why is there a club called Cell Block everywhere I go?

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
So goddamn drunk right now. Flirted with a billion girls ronight, it was fucking awesome. Man... I love my life, it was an amazing nigtht

Dead

well not really...yet
Was having an awesome night last night only for it to end up all awkward out of nowhere due to a dumb argument between a friend and I, with me being the most drunk of the two.

Not fun. Felt like shit after :(

Vagabundo

Where the hell were you guys last night, you know, when I was actually drunk.

GAF can be a lonely place.

I watched Spartucus blood and sand after pale rider for the first time, but it wss kinda weird considering THE GUY IS DEAD...

AcridMeat

Banned
Vagabundo said:
Where the hell were you guys last night, you know, when I was actually drunk.

GAF can be a lonely place.

I watched Spartucus blood and sand after pale rider for the first time, but it wss kinda weird considering THE GUY IS DEAD...

I don't know what I was doing but if youw ant to cuddle now maybe you have a hcance I don't know, that female in that avatar is giving me the eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom