• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mully

Was bartending at my catering hall's Oktoberfest tonight. WAS GOING HARD ON THE OKTOBERFEST BEER and had to clean and set up for ROUND 2 tomorrow. Ready to FUCKING GO.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
I'm eating a giant steak I bought from wal-mart.

I thought I'd give them one last chance.

Nope. its awful.

Gos to find a butcher in this town.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Yeah been there done that and yes they destroy wally world. But I want the real McCoy. I want to chew on the bloody utters.

Smithy C

Okay so it was my birthday today. I am 21. I'm kind of drunk. Also I'm pretty sure I have nothing to eat tomorrrow morning. Is this the worst thing?

Piggus

So I'm drinkin' my friend and I's homemade apple wine. "Apple Crunk" is the name and it's made using a champagne yeast that yields up to 18% ABV. I don't know if we got it up that high but it sure feels like it lol. Added a little 151 to my glass for good measure.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Copernicus said:
I'll take the resounding lack of responses as a no. To my question....
I saw "Tuesday night drunk thread, yes or no". Yes or no to what?

You responded to me asking for a direction, and I would have to say North. North is good. I like North.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Copernicus said:
It's an open ended question.... A philosophical question if you will...
So your philosophical 'thing' is about what our answer would be without knowing the question? "Yes or No"?

It's a question without context...

kehs

Banned
RiccochetJ said:
So your philosophical 'thing' is about what our answer would be without knowing the question? "Yes or No"?

It's a question without context...
Exactly

PS... I'm not talking about jumping off a building

Aw shit, a bunch of girls just visited my Ok Cupid profile and I'm slightly inebriated right now.

I guess things are looking up? Is my "swag" showing?

what is a swag anyways?

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Atramental said:
Aw shit, a bunch of girls just visited my Ok Cupid profile and I'm slightly inebriated right now.

I guess things are looking up? Is my "swag" showing?

what is a swag anyways?
Swag is something you get from conventions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom