• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

balddemon

Banned
KCHusker33 said:
Well on my way :) Have tomorrow off as my last day off until I start my new job (well, more or less same job, just a different place). Was at the last place for nearly 12 and a half years. Figured now is as good a time as any to drink to much and play NBA Jam.

your username arouses conflicting emotions inside me

Vagabundo

Hey guys, my wife bought a bottle of wine and didn't like it. yey...

I;ve work in the mornign but I've polished off half the bottle already and I'm beginning to not care about it.

We've got a new dog called dusty and I just brought him for a night walk, it was pretty cool. Any other drunk guys or gals around?

Great. I feel like shit. I got off work at 10 yesterday, was in bed by 2am, and in that period of time I consumed 5 beers, a shot of whiskey, half a gin and soda and 3/4 of a bottle of shitty white wine.

The only thing I do right now is sip on this gingerale and bitters and hope I don't lose everything in my stomach.

fuck... one of those lonely nights... hello beer my good friend...

I'm off for Fall Break so I get to relax a bit but it still would be nice to have some people (IRL) hang out with for once....

Dragon

Banned
Atramental said:

I'm off for Fall Break so I get to relax a bit but it still would be nice to have some people (IRL) hang out with for once....

I know the feeling man. Just be happy you're still in school and young and you have opportunities.

Debating opening a bottle of wine and watching Vampire Diaries on Netflix (don't judge, people's hearts get ripped out).

balddemon

Banned
Atramental said:

*ahem*

Vagabundo

TemplaerDude said:
Great. I feel like shit. I got off work at 10 yesterday, was in bed by 2am, and in that period of time I consumed 5 beers, a shot of whiskey, half a gin and soda and 3/4 of a bottle of shitty white wine.

The only thing I do right now is sip on this gingerale and bitters and hope I don't lose everything in my stomach.

You need a barocca.. its a mineral drink.. Helps with the hangover. I used to have such terrible hangovers.

well drunk-GAF, I was a just in a car accident. thankfully i'm ok, but my car, not so much :(

been drinking glenlivet to lament my loss.

anyone else have a shitty day?

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I accidentally bought myself a 40 on the way home after teh game. Halfway done and pleasantly comfortable, about to finish it off with a little bejewled blitz and some tunes on spotify. Recs appreciated (something in the spirit of early Roots, maybe?)

balddemon

Banned
Nintendoll said:
well drunk-GAF, I was a just in a car accident. thankfully i'm ok, but my car, not so much :(

i will be tomorrow, i just found out one of my "friends" from college was talking shit on me and my roommate after we (roommate and I) got arrested.

really more of a tune-up drunkenness before i get in my rage drunk mode and kick his ass

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Nintendoll said:

Pfft. Body shops will fix that right up. Who was at fault?

balddemon said:
i will be tomorrow, i just found out one of my "friends" from college was talking shit on me and my roommate after we (roommate and I) got arrested.

really more of a tune-up drunkenness before i get in my rage drunk mode and kick his ass

Sounds like a fantastic idea! I'm absolutely positive there will no repercussions that will affect you for the rest of your life.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
fuck it it's Illadelph Halflife for the night.

quick story:
i lived in phx for a year and had some tremendously terrible habits that included chemicals. anyway, me and my buddy catfish used to listen to this album for just hours and hours and hours on end. There was this little trick you could do with the PSX while listening to CDs where there was a visual, but by messing with the control pad and the various buttons you could get some really neat effects on screen. really sweet. good times, i miss being that dumb.

balddemon

Banned
RiccochetJ said:

Sounds like a fantastic idea! I'm absolutely positive there will no repercussions that will affect you for the rest of your life.

ya know...now that i think about it....

nah if i see him i will confront him. no doubt about that. whether or not it comes to blows is an entirely different matter.

i kinda hope it does, he acted like a total asshole

balddemon

Banned
best of KC:
zZqEF.png

blame space, the browns are on the up and up my man. them and the bengals both got some good potential. plus, at least you don't have 3 of your key players go out for the season and your qb hides for 4 weeks before showing up and having a decent game...against the vikes.

RiccochetJ said:

Not my fault, was hit while it was parked. Found my chariot spilling just about every fluid possible. agh.

Just bummin' because i'm sentimental like that and had already been having a bad day. Icing on the cake, I guess.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Day of from work today, starting of the day with 2 big ass cans of STELLA ARTOIS, going to boot up DEAD SPACE 2 SOON, infected mushrooms blasting,

Fuck success is awesome, here im thinking about buying an iphone

ENJOYING my bitter beers!

FoxSpirit

Today it's time for distilled Topinambur-Spirit, also called Rossler. Only to be found in some regions in Germany.
Very very good and smooth, any Vodka is crap against this.

PDKuX.png

Mine is a 1 Liter (34oz) bottle though, but still 90 proof. Good stuff

M.E.A.D. Mead!
At 15.3% it is doing it's job. And I can offer a guest meat and mead if they enter my apartment as a sign of good hospitality. Song of Ice and Fire Spoiler
and I won't kill a bunch of mother fuckers like that one douche
I bet you worthless punks can't do that...
R0ZqTl.jpg

coldvein 253
blame space 242
Copernicus 187
ikkemenx 127
Snuggler 108
Acid08 101
brianjones 90
ATF487 81
Atramental 68
Kentpaul 67
Vagabundo 62
SteveWinwood 61
balddemon 61
Relix 50
Gouty 46
disappeared 40
sharkmuncher 33
meadowrag 30
DeathbyVolcano 30
jaxword 30

Drunk thread? Drunk thread! Hall'o'Fame Top 20!

YO LET'S TALK. Tell me what's on your mind and no witty shit please. YO LEGIT SHIT ONLY. Fuck it. Anything. Let's just start a conversation.

HELLO???????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom