• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bangladesh said:
YO LET'S TALK. Tell me what's on your mind and no witty shit please. YO LEGIT SHIT ONLY. Fuck it. Anything. Let's just start a conversation.

HELLO???????????????
Hellllllo. I am alos feeling chatty, but I really suck at initiating any kind of conversation. Also, I ran out of mead. I need to refill with something....

sharkmuncher said:
Hellllllo. I am alos feeling chatty, but I really suck at initiating any kind of conversation. Also, I ran out of mead. I need to refill with something....
What do you mean mead. Pens? You need to write? Um, yeah. You know, actually pens are very good writing utensils. They're smooth and comfortable. Pencils are textured and can get on your nerves if rubbed on a surface the wrong way. I advise wait. Are you drunk? Why do you need a pen if you are drunk. Dude chill out and change subject into something you can chill to.

Atramental said:
Soooo....

what's the deal with people not inviting me to parties and shit?

I can Par-Tay.

Yo FUCK that. Invite yourself if the party house is already packed. Nobody will notice. A planet so big and so many irresponsible people getting smashed under a roof. And you need to be INVITED? FUCK THAT. Go have yourself a time. Have a beer or two and find a chick.

bangladesh said:
Yo FUCK that. Invite yourself if the party house is already packed. Nobody will notice. A planet so big and so many irresponsible people getting smashed under a roof. And you need to be INVITED? FUCK THAT. Go have yourself a time. Have a beer or two and find a chick.
alright alright

But I kinda stick out in a crowd of people my age y'know.

There is too much confusion in this world. And names need to be titled properly and more efficiently. Who names a wine mead. I would think of pens and office materials every single time I pour a glass.

Do you think chicks post in this thread? I don't think so..

Atramental said:
alright alright

But I kinda stick out in a crowd of people my age y'know.
What does this even mean. Are you more sophisticated than the average person your age. Or do you stick out in a more cooler way. Like you are a hot attractive person. Or do you walk around with a full on when you are in crowds. Any of these are +'s. Maybe not the last one. Unless you're hot.

bangladesh said:
probably not.

girls don't need to drink liquor when they're depressed. I mean, they can but they usualy don't... maybe. i don't know.

Atramental said:
probably not.

girls don't need to drink liquor when they're depressed. I mean, they can but they usualy don't... maybe. i don't know.
Does this suggest that this thread is filled with depressed individuals. I am actually having lots of fun because you people are great. Unlike people out where I live. Everyone is just so stern. I need to go to California because I hear the chicks are rebellious, not shy and trashy and hot.

Atramental man, I gotta tell ya, man; your avatar really draws the eye.

bangladesh said:
There is too much confusion in this world. And names need to be titled properly and more efficiently. Who names a wine mead. I would think of pens and office materials every single time I pour a glass.

What does this even mean. Are you more sophisticated than the average person your age. Or do you stick out in a more cooler way. Like you are a hot attractive person. Or do you walk around with a full on when you are in crowds. Any of these are +'s. Maybe not the last one. Unless you're hot.

coldvein 253
blame space 242
Copernicus 188
ikkemenx 127
Snuggler 108
Acid08 101
brianjones 90
ATF487 81
Atramental 72
Kentpaul 67
Vagabundo 62
SteveWinwood 61
balddemon 61
Relix 50
Gouty 46
disappeared 40
sharkmuncher 36
meadowrag 30
jaxword 30
DeathbyVolcano 30
ItAintEasyBeinCheesy 26
Hunter S Thompson 26
marrec 26
Rikkun 24
UrokeJoe 23
RiccochetJ 22
AcridMeat 22
Cereal KiIIer 21
Mully 21
TOM f'N CRUISE 21
Bulbo Urethral Baggins 19
bangladesh 19
Trip Warhawkins 19
shadyspace 18
24FrameDaVinci 18
arab 17
Clydefrog 17
Anteater 17
NEOPARADIGM 16
smokeymicpot 16
JumpingTheGun 15
CitizenCope 15
Ultima_5 14
THE NO LIFE KING 14
HalcyonTB12 14
animlboogy 14
LOCK 14
Jroderton 14
Timedog 13
FoxSpirit 13
big ander 13
a posh hammer 12
Spokker 11
cubanb 11
cooljeanius 11
lawblob 11
Kerub 10
UltraMav 10
PatMcAtee 10
ShortBus 9
Not a Jellyfish 9
snoopeasystreet 9
Buckethead 9
mozfan12 9
Daheza 8
jakncoke 7
Mordeccai 7
The Storyteller 7
DBebm5 7
WinoMcCougarstein 7
Bread 7
Nard Bagman 7
NoRéN 6
zmoney 6
Ferrio 6
Keru_Shiri 6
Hawkian 6
BigNastyCurve 6
threenote 6
MWS Natural 6
Pelydr 6
Sebulon3k 6
doitlive 6
TxdoHawk 6
Barberetti 6
Harry Potter 6
Dragon 6
zerotol 6
UltimaKilo 5
TheUsual 5
plasticpassion 5
alphaNoid 5
rhfb 5
Boogie 5
GrotesqueBeauty 5
Gamer98 5
Red_Man 5
I Push Fat Kids 5
Sn4ke_911 5
highluxury 5
HurricaneJesus 5
Rad- 5
Soda 5
RPGCrazied 5
Bad_Boy 5
Noez 5
Jtwo 5
Bradlums 5
Seanspeed 4
_Isaac 4
speculawyer 4
Starfish_Oxide 4
Tunavi 4
wenis 4
OgTheClever 4
BamYouHaveAids 4
Blader5489 4
Orellio 4
cdyhybrid 4
Tkawsome 4
FairyD 4
PantherLotus 4
Cosmic Dreams 4
itxaka 4
bryehn 4
thefit 4
Joey Fox 4
Secks4Food 4
sixclaws 4
Rage Kage 4
noclevername620 4
S.Dedalus 4
Moundir&Tony>you 4
videogamer 4
radioheadrule83 4
Joates 4
Shadybiz 4
RoboGeorgeForeman 4
akira28 4
TheAzRim 4
gutterboy44 4
Srsly 4
Devolution 4
DrFunk 4
theinfinityissue 4
Cowie 4
leadbelly 4
TheFuryMGS3 4
Cindres 4
fugimax 4
Bit-Bit 3
bill gonorrhea 3
Nintendoll 3
Suburban_Nooblet 3
exarkun 3
Machado 3
rdelaney 3
SalsaShark 3
PortTwo 3
voodoojohn 3
UnluckyKate 3
Guerrillas in the Mist 3
Plywood 3
iamvin22 3
Miri 3
The Broken Ska Record 3
2th 3
TheExecutive 3
Raiden 3
wiggins022 3
HiResDes 3
thecheese 3
CherryWoodFuton 3
HellKarnassus 3
YuriLowell 3
imtehman 3
GDGF 3
Atlantic 3
deadbeef 3
Slizz 3
&Divius 3
PetriP-TNT 3
Timo 3
G-Fex 3
AgentWhiskers 3
Melchiah 3
wormstrangler 3
Etrian Oddity 3
davidthemute 3
SyNapSe 3
Dastardly Jerks 3
GoldenEye 007 3
TheLastCandle 3
J,ceaz 3
tinabina 3
Piggus 3
Tribes of Trusty 3
Strega 3
SmokyDave 3
TigerKnee 3
LOZLINK 3
Futureman 3
NintendoGal 2
ChldRebelSoldr 2
Tguy 2
Watch Da Birdie 2
Lord Voldemort 2
Adam J. 2
DrM 2
ngower 2
Uncompromisable 2
Stabby McSter 2
Jenga 2
tearsofash 2
GQman2121 2
killthekampers 2
Sai-kun 2
jeremyxc 2
andymcc 2
Fordzilla 2
Jadedx 2
CrocMother 2
Appleman 2
Sblargh 2
Coeliacus 2
ZeroRay 2
LabouredSubterfuge 2
birdcity 2
duk 2
which1spink 2
Safe Bet 2
POWERSPHERE 2
Sanky Panky 2
Zombie Lyle 2
Dr Eggman 2
WretchedTruman 2
demon 2
Tokubetsu 2
the_painted_bird 2
TemplaerDude 2
Osietra 2
lunarworks 2
ksan 2
Megalodactyl 2
The Lamonster 2
djm 2
ultron87 2
Machine 2
CF_Fighter 2
R2D4 2
soundahfekz 2
Teh Hamburglar 2
SHOTEH FOCK OP 2
SpeedingUptoStop 2
Sub_Level 2
ChanHuk 2
AlternativeUlster 2
YagizY 2
Max Armstrong 2
RobertM 2
MThanded 2
Zeke 2
scoobs 2
Smision 2
somuchwater 2
ProtoCents 2
Blutonium 2
Knox 2
BobDylan 2
elwes 2
Tence 2
8BitsAtATime 2
MikeE21286 2
vDaedalus 2
ELAMOR 2
CaptYamato 2
Neuromancer 2
Bebpo 2
Darknessbear 2
gamerecks 2
Extollere 2
Taco_Human 2
Full Recovery 2
Sadaiyappan 2
Barnaby_Jones 2
luckyboyceo 2
Conciliator 2
mcrae 2
ShdwDrake 2
MIMIC 2
The Abominable Snowman 2
kai3345 2
fiz 2
Gila 2
sphinx 2
UnholySpectacle 2
Dartastic 2
FutureZombie 2
DJ_Lae 2
-x.Red.x- 2
dofry 2
equap 2
Full list of more than 1 post. Any female GAF in there? I don't know. Looking is way too much work

Atramental said:
probably not.

Also, I am not depressed, a tad lonely maybe...nah I'm good. Let's drink~!

bangladesh said:
Does this suggest that this thread is filled with depressed individuals. I am actually having lots of fun because you people are great. Unlike people out where I live. Everyone is just so stern. I need to go to California because I hear the chicks are rebellious, not shy and trashy and hot.
I should probably move out to the west coast. sounds like a happening place.

No, wait they won't like me cause I'm ugly.

bangladesh said:
Atramental man, I gotta tell ya, man; your avatar really draws the eye.

Atramental said:
I should probably move out to the west coast. sounds like a happening place.

No, wait they won't like me cause I'm ugly.

Man, I don't believe in ugliness. At best it is temporary unless you genuinely don't care. You're probably just missing something imo. And when you find out what it is and solve the issue you'll be on track.

Drunk GAF! Under the influence is alwyas the best time to make life decisions. I am applying to cancer research PhD programs. I am currently in Omaha and want to get out of the midwest. east coast or west coast...GO! (disclaimer, I have already applied to UW)

coldvein said:
true beauty is within, man. didn't jesus teach you that?
This might be a metaphor for fat. And within it lies what nature intended to use as a tool to progress and mate.

sharkmuncher said:
Drunk GAF! Under the influence is alwyas the best time to make life decisions. I am applying to cancer research PhD programs. I am currently in Omaha and want to get out of the midwest. east coast or west coast...GO! (disclaimer, I have already applied to UW)
TO HELL WITH YOUR CANCER. EVERY LIFE COMES WITH A DEATH SENTENCE.

bangladesh said:
This might be a metaphor for fat. And within it lies what nature intended to use as a tool to progress and mate.

TO HELL WITH YOUR CANCER. EVERY LIFE COMES WITH A DEATH SENTENCE.

True, but death at 30/40 seems like someone got cheated...

Also, old school Atmosphere on my A700s is pretty much some of the best drunk music one could ask for. Prove me wronfg!

sharkmuncher said:
True, but death at 30/40 seems like someone got cheated...

Also, old school Atmosphere on my A700s is pretty much some of the best drunk music one could ask for. Prove me wronfg!
LOL

Say wrongf. Literally say it. LOOOL

WRONFGG

bangladesh said:
Atramental said:
probably not.

i'm a girl, i get depressed, i love to drink. (DogFish Head 90 minute Imperial IPA, WHAAAT)

coldvein said:
true beauty is within, man. didn't jesus teach you that?
jesus said a bunch of stuff but I don't think he taught that.

bangladesh said:
Man, I don't believe in ugliness. At best it is temporary unless you genuinely don't care. You're probably just missing something imo. And when you find out what it is and solve the issue you'll be on track.
I can think of a lot of things I'm missing but I won't bore you with my list of woes.

coldvein said:
mama's little YELLA PILS. oskar blues brewing, colorado.

da bomb.

Oskar Blues is the MOTHA FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! Better tham the gimmick that is DFH. Yeah that's right, I said it!
DM's got my back...I think

distantmantra (refering to 120 min) said:
Yuck.

Hope you enjoy drinking apricot flavored rubbing alcohol.

(the above quote was in no way sanctionined by DistantMantra or his opinions of DFH as a brewery)

sharkmuncher said:
I am jealpous of your 90 min. Stupid DFH not distributing to NE ot Iowa anymore... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
i feel bad for you son. but if its any consolation, firestone is an easy-to-find good runner up if you ask me

I think Jesus was a Hindu. And I think Ghandi is the great great great etc. grandson of Jesus.

And to sell Jesus' story I think they just turned him more handsome and put him of a cross. I think it was targeted towards chicks. And someone to influence men.

And then what it meant to be a man was a male who takes good care of his community and family and whatnot. And so the idea of Jesus proved successful. But then science.

sharkmuncher said:
Hey man , back the fuck off!! I'm talking to the girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahaha
Go ahead you can have her. She didn't even reply to me. That's rude.

coldvein

Banned
sharkmuncher said:
Oskar Blues is the MOTHA FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! Better tham the gimmick that is DFH. Yeah that's right, I said it!

agreed. except that i think DFH is also great. fucking expensive though.

coldvein said:
agreed. except that i think DFH is also great. fucking expensive though.

I guess, DFH has some pretty great beers. However, I do find them slightly over-rated, and I'm a bit bitter that I have to drive 8 hrs to Denver to find them.

coldvein

Banned
Snuggler said:
didn't jesus cast spells? maybe he was a wizard.

no maybe about it!

and, sharkmuncher... you should look harder. DFH distributes seriously everywhere. unless you live in some tinyass town, i guess..

Nintendoll said:
To make matter's worse, Avery stopped distributing to Ne a few months ago. I really need to get the fuck out of this fucking state

coldvein said:
no maybe about it!

and, sharkmuncher... you should look harder. DFH distributes seriously everywhere. unless you live in some tinyass town, i guess..

Omaha isn't exactly that small. But seriously, fuck this state. AND FUCK THE MOTHER FUCKING HUSKERS AND THEIR FUCKING FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coldvein

Banned
sharkmuncher said:
To make matter's worse, Avery stopped distributing to Ne a few months ago. I really need to get the fuck out of this fucking state

wait...avery and dfh straight up STOPPED distributing to your whole state? what the fuck?

coldvein said:
wait...avery and dfh straight up STOPPED distributing to your whole state? what the fuck?

The way the distributions system works, if a state only has a few distributers and a brewery decides it can't meet that distributor's demands, they will drop that distributor, and therefore the entire state. The 3 tier systems is shit for craft beer...

coldvein

Banned
21 nor will they say, ‘Look, here it is!’ or, ‘There it is!’ For behold, the kingdom of God is in your midst*.”

Luke 17:21 Or *within you

the kingdom of god is within you, buddy. if that's not an endorsement of beauty is on the inside, i don't know what is.

coldvein

Banned
sharkmuncher said:
The way the distributions system works, if a state only has a few distributers and a brewery decides it can't meet that distributor's demands, they will drop that distributor, and therefore the entire state. The 3 tier systems is shit for craft beer...

huh. i used to live in montana and we got all the badass beers. well, not all.. but a bunch anyway.

Since drunk GAF doesn't care, Venison Brats and a decent amount of alcohol does horrible things for my digestive system and makes me kind of glad I don't live with anyone who can smell this shit haha

Also, since all the other drug related threads got shut down, I have 72 glowsticks and a 'shroom cupcake for a Pretty Lights concert next Thurs. What should I expect? Also, I am fucking pumped!

ATF487

Bottle of wine done, plan on hittin' the beam now.

One of my room mates and his shitty friend are being so loud right now, I wish I was a huge fuckin' dude so i could just beat the shit out of them

coldvein said:
21 nor will they say, ‘Look, here it is!’ or, ‘There it is!’ For behold, the kingdom of God is in your midst*.”

Luke 17:21 Or *within you

the kingdom of god is within you, buddy. if that's not an endorsement of beauty is on the inside, i don't know what is.
Very well.

but I'm more of buddha guy to be honest.

"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell. "

I must silence my inner critic before it destroys me...

coldvein

Banned
good luck with that. in fact... i think that seems like a kinda wack goal. having an inner critic is good. you gotta keep it under control sometimes, but to get rid of it completely? i don't think that'd be positive.

coldvein said:
good luck with that. in fact... i think that seems like a kinda wack goal. having an inner critic is good. you gotta keep it under control sometimes, but to get rid of it completely? i don't think that'd be positive.
perhaps. all I just know is that prevents me from doing a lot of stuff.

it's always nagging me in the back of my mind...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom