• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
goddamnit... why do I always fall for girls that are way out of league... fucking sucks...

I don't have class until 1 pm tomorrow so down the hatch!

Atramental said:
goddamnit... why do I always fall for girls that are way out of league... fucking sucks...

I don't have class until 1 pm tomorrow so bottoms up!
Elaborate, bro. I don't got no classes tomorrow.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Drinking Blue Moon Winter Abbey Ale.

They should call it Normal Night Average House Piss All Over The Toilet.

shadyspace said:
Elaborate, bro. I don't got no classes tomorrow.
Okay, so there's the girl back at my old university that I had a bit of a thing for but my social anxiety was at an all time high because I was an atheist at one of the most religious universities in the USA... so basically nothing developed between me and her. Not even a friendship. I only had acquaintances there, no friends.

Anyways, I've pretty much forgot about her ...until now.

I ended up adding her on facebook just yesterday and holy shit my feelings for this girl surged back into me 10 fold. I think it was all those photos of her or somethign...

So yeah, now I'm head over heels for this girl and I know that she's waaaaay out of my league.

My take? You're horny. She's hot but you don't know next to anything about her, right? She's a beautiful cipher. Don't sweat what your mind idolizes. Find a girl who's attainable, who you actually have some common interests with.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Thats called an infatuation, crush or I want to consume your purity and stain you like a subway wall.

shadyspace said:
My take? You're horny. She's hot but you don't know next to anything about her, right? She's a beautiful cipher. Don't sweat what your mind idolizes.
I know a couple things about her from the times we talked to one another during my freshman year at college.

I'm in love with a girl myself. Head over heels. She feels the same way. But I don't know how to act. She's so successful like so many girls my age, and I'm an ambition-less fuck like the rest of guys my age. I want her to know I can take care of her.

kehs

Banned
Atramental said:
Okay, so there's the girl back at my old university that I had a bit of a thing for but my social anxiety was at an all time high because I was an atheist at one of the most religious universities in the USA... so basically nothing developed between me and her. Not even a friendship. I only had acquaintances there, no friends.

Anyways, I've pretty much forgot about her ...until now.

I ended up adding her on facebook just yesterday and holy shit my feelings for this girl surged back into me 10 fold. I think it was all those photos of her or somethign...

So yeah, now I'm head over heels for this girl and I know that she's waaaaay out of my league.

Nah, she's not. Balls to the walls and go for it. You can't regret something you never did.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
shadyspace said:
I'm in love with a girl myself. Head over heels. She feels the same way. But I don't know how to act. She's so successful like so many girls my age, and I'm an ambition-less fuck like the rest of guys my age. I want her to know I can take care of her.

You're talking to the right man. Get this.

My bride to be (the French have a funny word for this) is currently an orthopedic surgeon resident.

I work at Wal-Mart.

I'm not fucking kidding.

Red

Gouty said:

My bride to be (the French have a funny word for this) is currently an orthopedic surgeon resident.

I work at Wal-Mart.

I'm not fucking kidding.
I turned down an offer to take over a restaurant so I could keep going to school. I'm working two days a week as a hospital dietary aide, but I'm there so rarely now all they have me doing is stock orders and moving boxes.

My fiance works marketing for Macy's and started at $50,000 right out of school. She's paying all the bills and I can barely afford to eat.

Gouty said:

I work at Wal-Mart.

I'm not fucking kidding.
You give me faith, bro. I don't feel like I'm worthy of this girl. She's so goddamn beautiful and successful. I'm a drunk with a nice streak.

Copernicus said:
Nah, she's not. Balls to the walls and go for it. You can't regret something you never did.
True, true.

Gouty said:
Thats called an infatuation, crush or I want to consume your purity and stain you like a subway wall.
oh man, this made me laugh more than it should have.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Yeah my shit sounds pretty ridiculous and to some extent it is, but I should elaborate.

We've been together for a decade, back when we were both just joes in college.

Her studies and career has had us bounce around the country quite a few times which essentially resets whatever forward progress I've made. I'll just say transferring credits is a joke, schools want your money.

I pick up work in every new town I wind up in, but because of a lack of ambition I usually just ride it out until we move again. I need to get back into school and likely will next semester.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
shadyspace said:
You give me faith, bro. I don't feel like I'm worthy of this girl. She's so goddamn beautiful and successful. I'm a drunk with a nice streak.

You're sweating at the wrong phase of your relationship.

Don't even think twice about the disparity of your professional lives, just make sure you're constantly giving her your best.

We slackers have something thats in short supply, and thats personality for miles.

Dont ever pull this "not worthy" shit in front of her. Never tell her this. Ever.

She obviously likes what you are, so give her that in massive doses. Nobody likes a worried, second guessing wet blanket.

Be her man.

balddemon

Banned
i would love to be a slacker. with a job though. right now i'm just slackin without a job. bitches still love me though. schools a pain in the ass for sure. but i got a while. especially since i quit being LDS. can't wait to tell my parents...

balddemon said:
i would love to be a slacker. with a job though. right now i'm just slackin without a job. bitches still love me though. schools a pain in the ass for sure. but i got a while. especially since i quit being LDS. can't wait to tell my parents...
Good luck. Telling my parents I was no longer a Christian was... not too pleasant.

Snuggler said:
altrametal, just beat off and go to bed, none of this matters

anyways lets get drunk
You've got a point...

C'est la vie.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Why do you have to tell your parents anything balddemon? I'd just keep that under my hat and if I ever got cornered on it I'd bake the most delicious pie they've ever tasted.

balddemon

Banned
yeah. it was definitely a good thing. but i like pussy money booze weed better

Gouty said:
Why do you have to tell your parents anything balddemon? I'd just keep that under my hat and if I ever got cornered on it I'd bake the most delicious pie they've ever tasted.

cuz guys my age are supposed to be on their missions by now (at age 19) but i am supposed to wait because of legal issues. so my parents think that i am preparing to go on it when i get off probation in may, but i'm really not. so if somehow it doens't get brought up beforehand, it will then. and we will have pie.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
All I gotta say is the best days of your life aren't highschool or college. Who ever keeps perpetuating that lie is an idiot. It's your late 20's, early 30's.

That whole I'm a man but still have to answer to my parents bullshit is over.

At this age your parents wont even trip. To even try it is a losing position.

balddemon

Banned
well i live with them still. and i'm kind of in their debt for, you know, bailing me out of jail. that aside, i need to start vigorously looking for a job so i can continue with my plan to move out in dec/jan. i also need to find a girl who doesn't want a long term relationship and/or practices good hygiene.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
balddemon said:
well i live with them still. and i'm kind of in their debt for, you know, bailing me out of jail. that aside, i need to start vigorously looking for a job so i can continue with my plan to move out in dec/jan. i also need to find a girl who doesn't want a long term relationship and/or practices good hygiene.

Doesnt sound like you need a woman at all. Not now, anyway.

Sounds like you need to get you in order.

balddemon

Banned
Gouty said:
Doesnt sound like you need a woman at all. Not now, anyway.

Sounds like you need to get you in order.

yeah. already have 2 NCMO's basically at my beck and call
more like i'm at their's
. i might have to break it off so i can focus on real life...ugh.

1a. job 1b. school
2. move out
3. girls

----

i wish there was a like button on this forum...3/4ths of the posts in this thread would be "liked by balddemon"

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Got tomorrow off.

Gonna finish off this 6er, watch another episode of shitty, overrated TV series everyone says is good but really isnt because they've been fed so much substandard entertainment their lives they're incapable of identifying garbage when they see it and when I'm asked what I think I'll say I liked it because I dont care enough about them or their terrible television to argue and pass out in my recliner.

Nighty night gaf.

Brandy + coke. Thinking of watching something on Netflix now that it is available in my country after 30 years or staying on the net or listen to some muzik or fucking go to sleep. Ah, sundays.

I'm done drinking. It's over.

Godspeed my good friends, may happiness and joy meet you wherever you go. Drink only in joy, never in sorrow. That was my mistake.

Well on my way :) Have tomorrow off as my last day off until I start my new job (well, more or less same job, just a different place). Was at the last place for nearly 12 and a half years. Figured now is as good a time as any to drink to much and play NBA Jam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom