• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima_5

Doing shots of jagger w/ a buddy til 5 last night. Love homecoming weekend. Still drunk and gonna go study since you know. why not. Also might buy a genesis and nba jam.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Woke up with a hangover, still listening to the 24 hour Tested.com podcast.

I was drinking a lot last night while I played Dark Souls. I don't know why, but I play video games a lot better when I drink.

balddemon said:
haha get some she's cute man
No sir, not with that over protective father that keeps on popping up on her fb page.

Plus, I never really had any plans to hook up with her. I'm too busy and way too socially anxious to do that.

Edit: And balddemon, remember how you said you were a bit paranoid with that pregnancy scare you had with your girl? If that had happened to me I probably would've gone into shock and slip into a deep coma.

Edit2: And another thing, she already has hundreds of guys fawning over her.

balddemon

Banned
Atramental said:
No sir, not with that over protective father that keeps on popping up on her fb page.

Plus, I never really had any plans to hook up with her. I'm too busy and way too socially anxious to do that.

Edit: And balddemon, remember how you said you were a bit paranoid with that pregnancy scare you had with your girl? If that had happened to me, I probably would've gone into shock and slip into a deep coma.

At least get into the friendzone...she has friends, cute ones probably.

one time, a girl quit talking to me cuz i was so busy. then i lost my job and we started hooking up again lol. yeah i was kinda nervous about her being pregnant but we got plan b so it wasn't too bad. i just wish she would do either of these two things 1. get on BC so we don't have to worry about it 2. wash. her. vajayjay. seriously like half the time i go down there it smells like shit. i told her to clean it and she just said "ok.... lol"

edit: in response to your edit2: just make yourself known... bring up those flies again haha

balddemon said:
At least get into the friendzone...she has friends, cute ones probably.
Then there's the issue of religion...

Most of her friends are religious to some degree and that is one of my biggest pet peeves.

balddemon said:
edit: in response to your edit2: just make yourself known... bring up those flies again haha
I tried shooting a PM to her during lunch today but it didn't go through because of her account settings.

And there's no way in hell I'm talking about fly mating practices out in the open. Plus, we had that conversation about 2 years ago. I don't think she's going to remember that.

balddemon

Banned
Atramental said:
Then there's the issue of religion...

Most of her friends are religious to some degree and that is one of my biggest pet peeves.

I tried shooting a PM to her during lunch today but it didn't go through because of her account settings.

And there's no way in hell I'm talking about fly mating practices out in the open. Plus, we had that conversation about 2 years ago. I don't think she's going to remember that.

oh religion! gotta love that stuff...so you can't like someone if they believe in God? interesting considering your avatar means there is a God (lol) I only mention that because i just stumbled upon the youtube series your avatar is from

balddemon said:
oh religion! gotta love that stuff...so you can't like someone if they believe in God? interesting considering your avatar means there is a God (lol) I only mention that because i just stumbled upon the youtube series your avatar is from
You can believe in a god and not be religious you know.

I guess it's just fundamentalists that really piss me off. I forget sometimes that people who say they are "Christian" don't always follow all the main doctrines and rules.

So yeah, let me clarify. Moderate to liberal religious people are okay. My best friend is a Christian and he's had sex with at least 4 girls already. haha...

Ingeniero

I drink regularly but moderately.
But I am thinking of getting super, super, uber drunk tonight, just feels right.

Whats up drunk GAF :D

House party in a couple of hours so yall know what that means......
308454_10150324202901852_589831851_8439162_1129753384_n.jpg

Awww yea

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
So drunk and took a few lines of amphetamine, its going to be a pain in the ass getting to sleep

Regret

Kentpaul

coldvein said:
kentpaul is a true american (british) hero. sniff that crank, son!

Working Tomorrow son,eating some pizza to ease the hangover

Fun and games are over :(

balddemon

Banned
Atramental said:
You can believe in a god and not be religious you know.

I guess it's just fundamentalists that really piss me off. I forget sometimes that people who say they are "Christian" don't always follow all the main doctrines and rules.

So yeah, let me clarify. Moderate to liberal religious people are okay. My best friend is a Christian and he's had sex with at least 4 girls already. haha...

haha ok i gotcha. yeah i guess i believe in God but i really hate church. my beliefs are basically what my parents believe, although i'm s tarting to shy away from those.

-----

okay drunk-gaf my mojo is deserting me. this girl just fb chatted me and obviously wants to hang out. we live all of 300 feet from each other. what do i do

coldvein

Banned
balddemon said:
okay drunk-gaf my mojo is deserting me. this girl just fb chatted me and obviously wants to hang out. we live all of 300 feet from each other. what do i do

ask her if she will fart in your mouth.

kentpaul: i feel the pain, my brother.

I actually believe Kentpaul is moving up the ladder, from urinal cocaine to snorted amphetas is the clear right choice.

jk Kent, taking the piss, enjoy yourself.

suoodS

Alright SoberGAF, it's Saturday night. I say we go out, have fun, and regroup here at around 3.

Or 4.

Or 5.

See you guys at 6

jaxword

balddemon said:

Dude, some being so hypersensitive. He said religion, not God. You can believe in a God and a higher power and not be a complete hypocritical snob about it, i.e. "I will not date you because you follow holy book X and not holy book."

And now I'm gonna go puke tonight's spoils out. I expect to pass out and possibly die in the next 10 minutes.

Wool

Buckethead said:
Not drunk but at a pizzeria surrounded by several drunk people.

This girl just asked what a breadstick was and there may be a fight.

I'll keep ya posted.

Where's the update? Who doesn't know what a breadstick is? Are you in Canada or something?

rdelaney said:
Where's the update? Who doesn't know what a breadstick is? Are you in Canada or something?
Nope. She was just a moron.

The fight didn't break out but there was a bit of a verbal cat fight going on.
The argument seemed to have stem from one girl "acting like a slut" around some guy.

Funny stuff.

Fordzilla

Jroderton said:
I'm getting drunk right now in hopes that I will forget that I'm currently sick. This probably won't work.
Always works for me. It's not until the next morning that you remember just how sick you are.

suoodS

Yo DrunkGAF, why am I depressed?

I live life to the fullest, don't care what people think of me, and I can't think of a third reason.

Doesn't make sense.

Tawpgun

So I told my friends I've never gotten drunk drunk before.

They tried to get me to that state tonight during a friends birthday party.

It seems they underestimated my Polish blood and body mass. I feel fiiiiine. And I'll get to remember all the lols.

Leucrota

Noez said:
Yo DrunkGAF, why am I depressed?

I live life to the fullest, don't care what people think of me, and I can't think of a third reason.

Doesn't make sense.

Omigod,vur life is horribel.vlooka likes suicide is the only option

Kentpaul

Trip Warhawkins said:
I actually believe Kentpaul is moving up the ladder, from urinal cocaine to snorted amphetas is the clear right choice.

jk Kent, taking the piss, enjoy yourself.

haha man, I'm hungover to oblivion and have work in 2 hours, speed just makes me extremely talkative, i never take more than a line or two, I'm more of a drinker

Fucking smoked some cigarettes also, my lungs feel shitty

Crazy ass weekend is over I'm happy

histopher

My girlfriend went out with colleagues for drinks. When I took her home she spewed on my arm, in the bed and on the carpet.

After she was settled I left her to sleep. Couple hours later I found her sitting on the dirty linen basket in our laundry - no idea what she was doing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom