• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
coldvein said:
kentpaul snorting bathsalts. yes.,

Methdrone, never experenced such a good time, really the best drug on the planet, everything was so dam chilled, i smell like a chemist atm tho lmfao

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Getting hammered with my dad tomorrow night. I haven't seen him in a while, but he gave me a call and asked me to drive over to his place to bond. Since my parents divorced, I only really see my mom on a regular basis. It'll be a great chance to hang with and cook with my dad.

Also, we're going to get hammered, so you really can't go wrong there.

FoxSpirit

FoxSpirit said:
Today it's time for distilled Topinambur-Spirit, also called Rossler. Only to be found in some regions in Germany.
Very very good and smooth, any Vodka is crap against this.

PDKuX.png

Mine is a 1 Liter (34oz) bottle though, but still 90 proof. Good stuff
And a new episode of the same, only this time I guess I'll actually get drunk. Maybe.

Seanspeed

Banned
I'm still going from last night. We all went to Farm Fresh and raided their fresh food section and killed a few bottles of wine. Everybody finally left, but while I'm still awake, I figured I'd post here as it felt appropriate. Still very drunk.

jaxword

I drunk texted my ex girlfriend last night, something about how I want to bbbb5r her ass.

When I woke up I saw she replied and called me a fat faggot. :(

coldvein

Banned
Insane Metal said:
So I've been on Rivotril and Paroxetin, any chances of getting anything bad if I drink a glass or two of beer?

tell me more about the drugs and i'll let you know. SSRIs? benzodiazepines? what do they do?

balddemon

Banned
coldvein said:
i'm down for making fun of utah, but i don't want to get banned.

well i'm going to utah in a week and am curious what there is. beer is apparently half as alcoholic as other places..........

Havok

Taking birthday drink suggestions, drunk-GAF. I've stuck to rum and cokes today, but later tonight I'm looking to try something different.

coldvein

Banned
Insane Metal said:

i also take clonazepam/klonopin.

*do not drink alcohol or take other drugs that may make you sleepy or dizzy while taking klonopin until you talk to your healthcare provider. when taken with alcohol or drugs that cause sleepiness or dizziness, klonopin may make your sleepiness or dizziness worse.

that's the only alcohol interaction warning that i'm aware of..

i'm not going to tell you what to do, though. my experience? if you're on a normal dosage of clonazepam a couple beers won't stop your heart beating. if for some reason you took five times your normal dose, you probably shouldn't drink.

extra warning: if you're just starting on the drugs, you can't be sure how your body will react. definitely don't plan on driving anywhere or using power tools.

coldvein said:
i also take clonazepam/klonopin.

*do not drink alcohol or take other drugs that may make you sleepy or dizzy while taking klonopin until you talk to your healthcare provider. when taken with alcohol or drugs that cause sleepiness or dizziness, klonopin may make your sleepiness or dizziness worse.

that's the only alcohol interaction warning that i'm aware of..

i'm not going to tell you what to do, though. my experience? if you're on a normal dosage of clonazepam a couple beers won't stop your heart beating. if for some reason you took five times your normal dose, you probably shouldn't drink.

extra warning: if you're just starting on the drugs, you can't be sure how your body will react. definitely don't plan on driving anywhere or using power tools.
Thanks. I've been taking it for about a month (but have taken it before), and it's in a low dose. 2mg/day for Clonazepan and 40mg a day for paroxetin (ok, this one's not low lol)

But I think a few beers wouldn't be so bad...

Leucrota

looks like drunk-gaf has turned into hard drug-gaf...

I was drunk and had an awesome time with some new people I met last night.

Heaven Hill whiskey and coke for the big game tonight. There's a perfectly chill bar where I live that has great whiskey deals, it's all I've done with my life for about two months.

Well drunk thread, I'm going to hold back on drinking until I get myself set straight.

I no longer want to look in a mirror and say to myself, "What the fuck happened to you, man?"

Hopefully working out, eating healthy, and reciting positive affirmations/thoughts to myself will get me back to my former confident self.

balddemon

Banned
Atramental said:
Well drunk thread, I'm going to hold back on drinking until I get myself set straight.

I no longer want to look in a mirror and say to myself, "What the fuck happened to you, man?"

Hopefully working out, eating healthy, and reciting positive affirmations/thoughts to myself will get me back to my former confident self.

that wouldbe awesome man. i wish you the best of luck. with that being said, still post here. for a good majority of my posts here, i'm not drunk :p still a good place to hang out and talk about stupid shit though

kehs

Banned
Atramental said:

At least you don't look in a mirror and ask to the person staring back, "Who the fuck are you, man?"

Nobody was around tonight so I skyped with my friend across the country and drank captain morgan.

Also got a raincheck to hang out and drink for later this week from my friend that I hooked up with a few weeks ago.

Also I molded my vampire fang caps for Halloween.

It's going to be an interesting week.

What's up drunk GAF?

ATF487

Atramental said:

Good luck, you'll be back though. They always come back.

I wish I had any sort of motivation to get back in shape

balddemon said:
that wouldbe awesome man. i wish you the best of luck. with that being said, still post here. for a good majority of my posts here, i'm not drunk :p still a good place to hang out and talk about stupid shit though
Thanks man.

And yeah, I'll probably still post here whenever I feel like talking about nothing. haha.

ATF487 said:
Good luck, you'll be back though. They always come back.

I wish I had any sort of motivation to get back in shape
Thanks. Hopefully my future drunk posts will be filled with merriment.

And I guess my motivation is, "Find a girl to share your life with before you die." It seems to work wonders for me.

coldvein said:
i just threatened the life of a federal judge. i may be in jail for a while. you guys have been great. never forget me.
Aw man, really? Well you'll be in my sober thoughts.

kehs

Banned
Atramental said:
Thanks. Hopefully my future drunk posts will be filled with merriment.

And I guess my motivation is, "Find a girl to share your life with before you die." It seems to work wonders for me.

Aw man, really? Well you'll be in my sober thoughts.

The only time a girl should be motivation, is when you want to cum (insert guy if you like da cawk).

Another person should NEVER be your motivation.

Copernicus said:
The only time a girl should be motivation, is when you want to cum (insert guy if you like da cawk).

Another person should NEVER be your motivation.
Okay, you got me. I don't want to die a virgin, that's all. Hahaha.

kehs

Banned
Atramental said:
Okay, you got me. I don't want to die a virgin, that's all. Hahaha.

Then heed the shit out of that advice.

Women like dick, and Men like pussy.

It's just a matter of acknowledging that and following through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom