• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

balddemon

Banned
i love me some Tuesday nights. but this ones not going so well. first saturday Tuesday i haven't gotten laid in the last 3 weeks

well, i'm_the_bald_demon was the first forum name i ever used, on merqurycity (ssx forums) but that is really hard to type lol. so i changed it to balddemon. i guess i thought i'm_the_bald_demon was hilarious or something. or its one of those times where i thought iw as being hliarious, yet as a 12 year old, i had no hope. i think there's a guy on gaf who used to go to merqurycity, he'd probably remember me...though not for good reasons.

i summoned a demon and he was bald. i forgot the proper pentagrams and protective wards, so he possessed me.

kehs

Banned
balddemon said:
i love me some Tuesday nights. but this ones not going so well. first saturday Tuesday i haven't gotten laid in the last 3 weeks

well, i'm_the_bald_demon was the first forum name i ever used, on merqurycity (ssx forums) but that is really hard to type lol. so i changed it to balddemon. i guess i thought i'm_the_bald_demon was hilarious or something. or its one of those times where i thought iw as being hliarious, yet as a 12 year old, i had no hope. i think there's a guy on gaf who used to go to merqurycity, he'd probably remember me...though not for good reasons.

i summoned a demon and he was bald. i forgot the proper pentagrams and protective wards, so he possessed me.

Bald Demon. God damn, the whole time I've been seeing Bal de Mon.

balddemon

Banned
Copernicus said:
Bald Demon. God damn, the whole time I've been seeing Bal de Mon.

well bal de mon means "my ball" in french. google bal de mon and it comes up with baal (demon)

you are free to call me whatever you wish, Scoot.

shadyspace said:
Boxes of wine are so cheap.

so is your mom

kehs

Banned
balddemon said:
well bal de mon means "my ball" in french. google bal de mon and it comes up with baal (demon)

you are free to call me whatever you wish, Scoot.

so is your mom

Scoot?

also, good burn.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Me: "Grey Goose on the rocks"

Bartender pours me a Maker's Mark. Ugh, okay, good thing I like Maker's Mark.

Just watched Ninja Assassin on Max Go while drinking a couple glasses of scotch. I didn't realize that Max Go had Skinemax stuff as well. Hmmm.....

balddemon

Banned
Jamesfrom818 said:
Just watched Ninja Assassin on Max Go while drinking a couple glasses of scotch. I didn't realize that Max Go had Skinemax stuff as well. Hmmm.....
that movie has nothing but bad memories for me. the bad good kind i guess.

Copernicus said:
Scoot?

also, good burn.

i can just imagine you scooting around.

stole it from a book.

also, thanks.

balddemon

Banned
Copernicus said:
haha, ok, what book
it's called Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson. stayed up til 4am reading it last night. pretty damn good if i may say so.

Jamesfrom818 said:
Yeah it wasn't that great but I invested the bandwidth into it so I had to finish.
for what its worth, i liked the action. story was fucking ridiculous though haha. "my heart is on the OTHER side!!!" but really the reason it has bad memories is because that was the night me and a couple of my buddies had to spend a night homeless in honolulu. almost a little scary

kehs

Banned
balddemon said:
it's called Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson. stayed up til 4am reading it last night. pretty damn good if i may say so.

for what its worth, i liked the action. story was fucking ridiculous though haha. "my heart is on the OTHER side!!!" but really the reason it has bad memories is because that was the night me and a couple of my buddies had to spend a night homeless in honolulu. almost a little scary

I can't not take advice from drunk thread gaf, so I have a book to read now.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
shadyspace said:
I'm with my best friend. But things always seem to go wrong. I miss when things made sense with this kid.

I know the feeling my best friend for years everything went right. Few years back it spread apart chances are this isn't what you mean though.

smokeymicpot said:
I know the feeling my best friend for years everything went right. Few years back it spread apart chances are this isn't what you mean though.
It's exactly what I mean. I'm glad there's someone who can relate.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
shadyspace said:
It's exactly what I mean. I'm glad there's someone who can relate.

Awesome. I know how it feels though it sucks honestly at times you will connect no matter what. I consider that kid a brother no matter what hopefully he thinks of me as the same. We been thru so much shit.

balddemon

Banned
coldvein said:
it's not actually that interesting, and anything i type here may be used against me in a court of law. gaf snitches..

rofl ok good luck sir.

and with that, i bid you all adieu. until next tuesday, gentlemen.

[]DEACE
PVQRS.jpg

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
5 Heinekens. 7 Coronas. Some shots. End result? Having to take a drunk/over girl to her house.

But damn was it all worth it!!

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
plasticpassion said:
but did you tap that?

Nah she went over. Man Code says you don't fuck a girl gone over. Just took her to the apartment and left her on her bed. Fucking a over girl is my definition of rape.

I will down a few days though. Hell yeah. >:)

coldvein

Banned
Relix said:
Nah she went over. Man Code says you don't fuck a girl gone over. Just took her to the apartment and left her on her bed. Fucking a over girl is my definition of rape.

I will down a few days though. Hell yeah. >:)

you dont "fuck a girl gone over" ? are you from the dakotas?

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
coldvein said:
you dont "fuck a girl gone over" ? are you from the dakotas?

I am drunk let me be :(. She was passed out, no way I was gonna tap that. I'd feel like a loser =/

Mordeccai said:
Its 3:30 AM. I'm bored as fuck, got nothing to do tomorrow.

Handle of shit vodka in my closet.

WHAT DO I DO GAF.

Gulp it down like no tomorrow.

coldvein

Banned
Mordeccai said:
Was her lady flower leaking boozy nectar? Those are the best kinds.

i dont even remember. i was so smashed. all i remember about the vag was that it was recently shaved, but growing back all gnar. and it gave me a cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom