• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mordeccai

DeathbyVolcano said:
gone over the limit.

Not too drunk at the moment. Lemme see...total count so far...

-1 Pabst
-3 Genesse
-4 Bud Lights
-Two shots of Hennessey
- white russian

How is everyone?

Bored as hell, looking forward to next weekend. Still staring at this handle of vodka. Its Skol, and I really hate Skol, but I do not know if I hate it enough to not get drunk.

You make that white russian yourself sir or have you been oot and aboot?

coldvein said:
i dont even remember. i was so smashed. all i remember about the vag was that it was recently shaved, but growing back all gnar. and it gave me a cold.

This is all well and good, but how were ze nips

DeathbyVolcano said:
gone over the limit.

Not too drunk at the moment. Lemme see...total count so far...

-1 Pabst
-3 Genesse
-4 Bud Lights
-Two shots of Hennessey
- white russian

How is everyone?

good

Dark Souls (andor ruins) is making me sad though

Mordeccai

I do not know this man, this deathbyvolcano, but I will give him this

wqzfxg.gif

Mordeccai

Fuck online homework. Got drunk, just remembered its due at 11:30, so now I chug it out. Good thing this shit is multiple choice with multiple submissions.

whassap gaf

Mordeccai

There needs to be a website where you can just rant about shit. A place where nobody would read the shit that you wrote, you just fucking rave about shit and get it out of your chest.

Diaries are for pussies. I need to broadcast my thoughts to the world, but ensure that nobody reads them!

KorrZ

Picked up a 40 of Captain Original for 20 bucks on my way back from the States. Sure as hell beats the $40 it would have cost me here in Ontario. Time for a couple drinks :D

Mordeccai

why does it take so many drinks to get drunk

I mean, why can't I just imbibe a delicious drink, and get that delicious drunk? Instead, I have to throw multiple glasses of liquid down my throat.

The first person to invent a drink that you drink once, and tastes good as fuck, that gets you drunker than roughly nine beers, will receive a blowjob from God. A divine-job

VPhys

This thread is a bad influence. Had not desire to have a glass until I saw this at the top of the forum. Hell it's Sunday and I have to work tomorrow.

plasticpassion said:
drunk gaf! anyone in LA?

Unfortunately I wasn't reading GAF at the time you posted.

Hunter S.

All my teams win this weekend. 1st the Colorado Avalanche (Hockey), then the All Blacks (Rugby), the Denver Broncos (football). I drink a shot of tequola to them all even though I am already drunk hooray!!!!!!

Vagabundo

TemplaerDude said:
Had one beer last night and ended up getting date rape-drugged. My friends wonder why I don't drink as much anymore.

Are you sure you hyphenated that correctly? It's doing weird things to my head.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
What you dudes dressing up for on Halloween ?

I'm going clubbing ect with a simon cowell mask

Simon-Cowell-Mask-2.jpg

I totally expect to get punched in the face at least once :p

Mordeccai said:
why does it take so many drinks to get drunk

I mean, why can't I just imbibe a delicious drink, and get that delicious drunk? Instead, I have to throw multiple glasses of liquid down my throat.

The first person to invent a drink that you drink once, and tastes good as fuck, that gets you drunker than roughly nine beers, will receive a blowjob from God. A divine-job
Bro, you have To make yourself a Long Island iced tea;
One ounce rum
One ounce vodka
One ounce tequila
One ounce gin
Fill rest of glass with coke

Ok maybe the proportions are a bit exaggerated, but damn that's a drink!

Vagabundo said:
Are you sure you hyphenated that correctly? It's doing weird things to my head.

I don't think I did but it's hard to think straight right now. I've spent most of the morning puking my guts out. It was scary.

Acid08

Banned
coldvein said:
it's not actually that interesting, and anything i type here may be used against me in a court of law. gaf snitches..
Gaf snitches, telling all they business. Sit in the thread and be they own star witness. Do you see the perpetrator? Yeah I'm right here, fuck around get the whole forum sent up for years.

Vagabundo

TemplaerDude said:
I don't think I did but it's hard to think straight right now. I've spent most of the morning puking my guts out. It was scary.

You sure it was a drugged drink. I've had some bad beers before, had me in bits.

I've had bad beer before. This was definitely not that. My room mate had to drag me home and said I was incoherent and could barely stand on my own.

Acid08

Banned
TemplaerDude said:
I've had bad beer before. This was definitely not that. My room mate had to drag me home and said I was incoherent and could barely stand on my own.
Your friends did it to you.

Vagabundo

Not sure why people do this,but I remember - or don't really- once I was inCopper Face Jacks and I suddenly go all funny. My mates lose track of me and I remember everything going mad weird. Faces were odd, I was running down the street, I managed to get to a taxi and get home some how, but it was a freaky experience. I could have been spiked. I've heard some people just flick pills.

Into the air and see where they land, just for a laugh.

Vagabundo

Well you survived with you A-hole intact - I assume... So it's all good.

Pro tip: Made in Chelsea is hilarious while drunk. I highly recommend it.

balddemon

Banned
hey anyone know where to buy 190 everclear in kansas? i'm gonna be drunk all weekend and me and my friends wanna make some death punch with it. i suppose i should just call some liquor stores to find out. but it'd be nice if anyone knows. utah works too, thats where i'll be, and they sell it legally (surprisingly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom