• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

balddemon

Banned
Everyone told me that by the time you turn 21, the thrill of buying alcohol just isn't there, or in the very least quickly dissipates thereafter.

Such a load of shit.

I didn't stop giggling after a purchase until I was like 26.

Even now I still think to myself "this is sooooooo awesome"

can't waittt

but it's early to bed for me tonight, school in the morning. hell what am i saying i'll be up until 3 or 4 doing hw/skyrim/laundry

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Yo Bald, did you watch the game?

I have no idea what happened, I was at work. I kept checking my phone for updates and it went like this....

0-3

0-3

0-3

10-3

134563478435-3

balddemon

Banned
Yo Bald, did you watch the game?

I have no idea what happened, I was at work. I kept checking my phone for updates and it went like this....

0-3

0-3

0-3

10-3

134563478435-3

yeah it was horrible. we were up 3-0 at the end of the 1st quarter. then edelman had a punt return td which made it 24-3 so i went back upstairs and played skyrim. ended up 34-3. fuckin chiefs. our defense played well in the first half too. 3 sacks, so now we have 12 total for the year. i hope we get robert griffin THE THIRD

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
The cool thing about seeing someone outside of KC sporting some Chiefs gear is you know they honestly love the team and city.

Fair weather KC fans don't exist.

balddemon

Banned
yeah i love that. in hawaii i saw a bunch of samoans wearing chiefs hats. coolest people ever.

and in utah the other weekend, i met a dude FROM kc. forgot his name but he smoked me out, so its all good

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Where the fuck is Acid08?

Didn't he have a date or something? I was wondering if he ever found that bar he was looking for.

Wool

Well I'm drunk. I don't know where y'all live, but this was my first time coming home drunk while it's cold and snowy outside this winter. As much as I hate the cold and the snow, it feels really great after you've been havin a bunch of good winter ales.

I think that was poorly explained, but fuck it.

Fuckkk. I havent eaten in two fuckin days, so I was done for quick toniggt. Sang a lot of karoake, first time I sang in public since high school. Very fun..

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Speaking of tucking in, does anyone else have side mirrors on their vehicle that can be manually folded in?

Fucking fat people, I swear to god.

Just once, just one fucking time I want to catch lardo fucking with my mirror while pouring out of his car.

I'm going to change his world.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Gouty, how did I not know how cool you are??? I think I luv u.

It was a small moment I've been trying to turn into a joke, and let loose of on Gaf waaaaayyyyyyy before it was ready.

I admit, that came off too agro and bro-ish.

My apologies.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
huh? i wasn't being sarcastic.

Well in that case......

46cc9b7b8ca998ff35dfb4a37953ac0e6c1c24b6.jpg

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
GOT DAMN

drunk gaf is just too quiet tonight.

I'm fuckin rip roarin, got my speakers on blast

Listenin to Neil Young

so fucking def

so loud

your fucking parents would approve

Nitey nite gaf

balddemon

Banned
finished my calc hw like 25 minutes ago. so easy. but i'm hella tired so maybe i didn't do it right lol.

but i learned how to make batch files and execute them in skyrim. max level here i come! thats what i did with my monday night...tuesday's comin up!

night

balddemon

Banned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVOi5Hdbd7Q
i'm diggin this song at the moment.

time for skyrim

ps i'll be gone until monday night probably...visiting grandparents on their farm to shoot guns, eat food, drive ATVs, and watch football. but the best thing is the soft toilet paper. so downy

edit: the song is over. and i don't know what to listen to next. i can't think of anything that compares. maybe some rap similar to tupac or nas.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Its nearing xmas time

SNN0609BN-380_796869a.jpg

Time to stock up on the beers, At the very least i'm a buy for the drink session guy.. sometimes leaving me shitfaced when the shops are closed wanting more.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
You know why the younger generations of musicians will never stack up against legends like Willie Nelson and Johnny Cash? Because the grocery store isn't a viable place to find obscure collections of their music.

Bought Johnny Cash: The Christmas Spirit tonight for $5 at Kroger.

Yes!

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
I'm trying to take it easy, but I fear I may have just passed that point.

I have to go to a Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow at my girlfriend's bosses place. Not looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom