• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touch

You don't even fucking know. This shit was crazy. But the one that cloated wasn't my ex. It was some random my exs boyfriend that I didn't know she had came over with some over people then I found out and I still like like love more like her and you know. fucjked.

but the cloating chick. that girl studied hrdcore or something. i dont even know who she was im sure she teleported though

Touch

I have to many freind that are friends of friends that fucks me on a daily basis. So there is no excaping. it's actually pretty depressing. constant remindeers suck so fucking much.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
But the downside to adulthood is that you cant expect to be fucked by your friend's friend's on a daily basis.

balddemon

Banned
so they aren't even your friend. they are friends of your friends. lol drunk logic. i'd advise you to hit the sack but then the whole of drunk thread would be up in arms against me

also gouty, you see theres a new schmuck moving to KC

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Yeah I did.

I see that shit and I think "it would be cool to meet up with these guys"

Then I think, I'm a 31 year old heterosexual male dreaming about meeting up with men from the internet.

Touch

correct

im no friends with these people. they freaked me out. teleporting is not cool inn real life. an seeing your ex girls boyfriend that is one of these people is just weird unsettling

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I have to many freind that are friends of friends that fucks me on a daily basis. So there is no excaping. it's actually pretty depressing. constant remindeers suck so fucking much.

constant reindeers motherfucker, what ya'll bitches want?

balddemon

Banned
i feel ya man. theres this guy in that kc-age thread that lives 3 miles north of me, almost exactly. we've probably seen each other at some point.

commedieu

Banned
I got about 5 pages into "Girl Gaf - A thread for girls" wondering where the fuck the gifs are.

I read "Gif Gaf - A thread for gifs"

:(

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Great shit mayne. Lemme post another great AZ song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl9NzwTZwXs

aw yeah, good shit.

now I'm gonna shift gears and listen to some crystal castles.

glass4o6y.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vStjmYxetY0

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Do you ever think about people in the "how valuable they'd be in a Mad Max setting" kind of way?

Like think about that dumb shit coworker you have that wears camo sports hats.

He's an idiot.

But if the world went to shit, you know you'd want that mother fucker around because of his survival abilities.

That Crystal Castles chick on the other hand looks like she'd eat all of the canned dog food you salvaged and go on one of her weird yelping trips any time you left her near an open flame.

You'd have to get rid of her immediately.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Do you ever think about people in the "how valuable they'd be in a Mad Max setting" kind of way?

Like think about that dumb shit coworker you have that wears camo sports hats.

He's an idiot.

But if the world went to shit, you know you'd want that mother fucker around because of his survival abilities.

That Crystal Castles chick on the other hand looks like she'd eat all of the canned dog food you salvaged and go on one of her weird yelping trips any time you left her near an open flame.

You'd have to get rid of her immediately.

This is exactly her value in the current type of society. When someone bases there existence on the assumption that society will not break down completely, there is vulnerability there. She has the utmost confidence, but that is offset with a fundamental vulnerability. Is it no wonder that I want to have wild, mindblowing sexual intercourse with her?

I'M NOT EVEN SURE IF I THINK SHE IS PHYSICALLY ATTRACTIVE OR NOT.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I think she would be OK with eating dead bodies in addition to having freaky, inappropriate sex. I would keep her along.

Swag

WE THREW A PARTY, YEAH WE THREW A PARTYY, BITCHES CAME OVER, YEAH WE THREW A PARTY

Even when drunk I use correct grammar, also fucken spent a bit mroe then I wanted to tonight, shit was Cray in that club though.

Touch

That's actually a terrible idea. I'm just saying. Every time I see a girl with that much make up I think of a some one scraping it off. I know it's not something someone should think abot but I can't help it.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
That's actually a terrible idea. I'm just saying. Every time I see a girl with that much make up I think of a some one scraping it off. I know it's not something someone should think abot but I can't help it.

You think about scraping off people's faces? Are you a serial killer? Be honest.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Of Pizza?

Yes dude, of course!

Also, I just go the idea to make all of my future threads have video OP's. Where I address GAF directly over webcam. I remember for one of the creative writing challenges I did an audiobook entry, this could be the same sort of thing.

Good idea? Bad idea? Drunk idea?

Touch

That sounds like a good idea at the moment. It would make the topics have a better connection to the reader perhaps. Also, is there a link to this audiobook? I'm intrigued.

jaxword

Yes dude, of course!

Also, I just go the idea to make all of my future threads have video OP's. Where I address GAF directly over webcam. I remember for one of the creative writing challenges I did an audiobook entry, this could be the same sort of thing.

Good idea? Bad idea? Drunk idea?

Do it, they'll be insanely popular threads.

Yo guys I'm 22 ounces of vodka. What's up. What's the conversation bros? What's up brah? Yo fuck off with my friend cooljeanius man. You guys gotta chill out man. Just chill, okay? Just have a sit down. Have some tea, another beer. Just CHILL OUT, bruh.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Everyone told me that by the time you turn 21, the thrill of buying alcohol just isn't there, or in the very least quickly dissipates thereafter.

Such a load of shit.

I didn't stop giggling after a purchase until I was like 26.

Even now I still think to myself "this is sooooooo awesome"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom