• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivysaur12

Banned
fuck i am drunk. all i wanted to do tonight was get some. only plan. recently single mo'fuckers.

but every dude i got numbers with was like "i'm just tryna meet people" blah blah BULLSHIT. you're fucking young and gay in la. why are you not dtf.

hi gaf!!!!!!!

Acid08

Banned
fuck i am drunk. all i wanted to do tonight was get some. only plan. recently single mo'fuckers.

but every dude i got numbers with was like "i'm just tryna meet people" blah blah BULLSHIT. you're fucking young and gay in la. why are you not dtf.

hi gaf!!!!!!!

Sounds like those dudes were buzzkills.

I got told that by a girl today, shit was not the business.

Fuck you too snuggler.

QoviA.jpg

Srsly

Banned
<^> (o_O) <^>

Not really, especially not after consuming copious amounts of alcohol, but you are very pretty.

Speaking of consuming copious amounts of alcohol, does that give me a license to be slightly creepy?

I had a very attractive woman hit on me earlier tonight, but I was feeling lousy and didn't take her up on her offer. Then I went home feeling lousy and drank to drown myself in lousiness, but now I actually feel OK. Funny how things work sometimes.

Not really, especially not after consuming copious amounts of alcohol, but you are very pretty.

Speaking of consuming copious amounts of alcohol, does that give me a license to be slightly creepy?

I had a very attractive woman hit on me earlier tonight, but I was feeling lousy and didn't take her up on her offer. Then I went home feeling lousy and drank to drown myself in lousiness, but now I actually feel OK. Funny how things work sometimes.

Cold shower time.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)

Oh shit, keep going dude...

Write some more about this kind of stuff while you're still drunk!!!

Beardz

fucking beer man, I´m like I want to go to sleep because I work 'tomorrow' but at the same time I waiting this girl from my job, and I don´'t know if I yeah... bye

edit: I was looking for this thread, this is very handy

fucking beer man, I´m like I want to go to sleep because I work 'tomorrow' but at the same time I waiting this girl from my job, and I don´'t know if I yeah... bye

Unless you're a good lay drunk, don't fuck this up.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)

These posts in this thread are getting awesome!!!!!

Srsly

Banned
Cold shower time.

I think I'll just go walk around in the chilly rain instead. There's something therapeutic and invigorating, yet relaxing, about being out and about in chilly rain (~55 degrees is relatively chilly here). It's cold (and dreary), but still lively with atmosphere of chirping birds and the smell of the great outdoors that can't be replicated under a shower head.

Beardz

I think I'll just go walk around in the chilly rain instead. There's something therapeutic and invigorating, yet relaxing, about being out and about in chilly rain (~55 degrees is relatively chilly here). It's cold (and dreary), but still lively with atmosphere of chirping birds and the smell of the great outdoors that can't be replicated under a shower head.

now this thread is about you: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=449681

I can't handle cold. Anything below 70 and I need a jacket =(.

Srsly

Banned
I can't handle cold. Anything below 70 and I need a jacket =(.

Don't you live in the Bay area? That's like most of the year if you're pretty close to the coast. I have ridiculous cold tolerance, ever after losing quite a bit of weight. All of my super skinny friends complain when it's below 70 though. For some reason I never had a problem with cold, I'd even go outside in shorts and a tshirt when it was freezing when I was a kid and still stick thin.

Don't you live in the Bay area? That's like most of the year if you're pretty close to the coast. I have ridiculous cold tolerance, ever after losing quite a bit of weight. All of my super skinny friends complain when it's below 70 though. For some reason I never had a problem with cold, I'd even go outside in shorts and a tshirt when it was freezing when I was a kid and still stick thin.

Where I am the summers are pretty hot, but yeah bay area.

Blerg.

I am in that period where I'm a bit to drunk and up to late to drink, but it is way to early to drink. Any suggestions to keep me entertained until I head off to bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom