• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fugimax

Just ordered dominos ... you guys seen this stuffed cheesy bread stuff currently on the front of dominos.com? I got bacon-jalapeno coming ... o snap.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
edit: wtf multiquote

nah, that'll make too much noise

still live with my parents so I have to keep my drunk activities quiet

The trick is to let your parents know about your problem and want to help. Put them in a vulnerable position where they want to help so you can funnel more money from them for booze.

I BURNT THE FUCK OUT OF MY PIZZA NACHOS. STILL GONNA EAT THEM.

I'm really not supposed to be drinking. period.

but it's the only way I can keep myself sane in this house of mine.

my parents are just one more obstacle for me to get over

Huff

Banned
nah, that'll make too much noise

still live with my parents so I have to keep my drunk activities quiet

Totally understand.

I had to sneak my bike out of the garage between 2 cars and then carry the bike down the driveway so I wouldn't wake my parents up.

They thinking dip is bad for me and wouldn't understand me riding drunk to the nearest gas station.

jerks

god, I sound like a rebellious 16 year old...

My 16 year old self would be shocked SHOCKED at my current behavior. that moralizing little fuck..

ivysaur12

Banned
Holy shit, these are some of the worst shitting cramps I've had while being out.

I'm so, so sorry to everyone in this bar bathroom right now.

MasterShotgun

brazen editing lynx
Well, we finally headed outside. But one of my friends felt too sick, so we headed back inside not too long afterwards. We're living in on-campus apartments, so his girlfriend and I helped make sure he got to his room okay. It's feels good to be drunk but still able to help out someone else. I'm in my room now debating whether to go to sleep or not. However I feel in the morning, tonight was good.

-PXG-

Now, Popeyes, at least for fast food, ain't bad fried chicken. But I had some tonight, and it wasn't that good. Like, it was depressingly bad. I was kinda pissed, but I was hungry, so I just shrugged and ate it anyway.

Why am I even telling you guys this?

You know what? Fuck it. I should gotten some of them chicken strips and fries. Those good ass biscuits on the side too and called it a day. Fuck. That's what I get whenever I go, but for some dumb ass reasons, I got something different. Welp.....never doing that again.

Meier

I should be lit up but sadly I'm not. Had two of these pint glass sizes red bull vodka concoctions and a few beers..but only ever got slightly tipsy. Tons of tequila seems to be the only thing that can really fuck me up. :(

Small Business Saturday is supposed to give me $25 back for spending $25 so I was like sure I'll have another $9.50 drink!

-PXG-

I should be lit up but sadly I'm not. Had two of these pint glass sizes red bull vodka concoctions and a few beers..but only ever got slightly tipsy. Tons of tequila seems to be the only thing that can really fuck me up. :(

I can never get that sweet spot. I'm either tipsy, or piss ass, stupid, retarded drunk. I'm just tipsy now. I don't like getting completely wrecked. Makes me feel out of control and immature, honestly.

G-Fex

ELLO, King O' Games here.

I'm the new king in town young and odl gather round

Im the partyman partyman rock tha party like nobody can

party peope say no yeah yeah YEAH AYAAAAAAAAAH

Beaulieu

fuckin french kissed the love of my live #4 all night on the dance floor only for her to refuse coming back home with me cause "shes affraid to get attached". Im fuckin leavin the country for 1 year in two weeks, theres not gonna be any attachement fuck fuck fuck i have now less than 2 weeks to get in her pants im fuckin pissed off and blueballed right now and fuck that shit and she fuckin texted me "i want you" 10 min ago bitch fuck aghrghhahfkasfhskdgfsad;lg`jasdg

tehrafe

fuckin french kissed the love of my live #4 all night on the dance floor only for her to refuse coming back home with me cause "shes affraid to get attached". Im fuckin leavin the country for 1 year in two weeks, theres not gonna be any attachement fuck fuck fuck i have now less than 2 weeks to get in her pants im fuckin pissed off and blueballed right now and fuck that shit and she fuckin texted me "i want you" 10 min ago bitch fuck aghrghhahfkasfhskdgfsad;lg`jasdg

1) Get wasted at your place
2) Start making out
3) ?????
4) Profit?

sorry, that's all I got, getting drunk on Jameson, fail

You're under 25 aren't you?

Not degrading you, just reminds me of some shit. Forget chicks like that, mang. The "real" ones won't pull that shit.

G-Fex

soondoaahaojkahehsheeejgeehasdlkjseeeheaheesakeeeyeflksjdhaehanemoooooeeeeecheeeedoookoooooooooooooomoooooooooooeeeeeeaaaaaashieeeeeeeeeesljfeorjswakeepajsdlkjwlwhatwohoswaaaaaaaaoyeahoooooooooyeahaoaaaaaaaaaaaaayeahah

I don't know what ayumi si saying.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)

Tell her to come over then, or shut the fuck up. Those exact words, and mean it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom