• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangerStepp

I'm on my second bottle of Honey Jack Daniels from this week. Ef whoever turned me on to that stuff; my wallet is dying because of you.

Happy Holidays, guys!

Hi, I'm drunk. Does that qualify me to post in this thread? Me and my buddy realized we like the same girl and one of us will have to kill the other. Is it cowardous of me to go first? Or should I wait it out and 'counter-kill' him? He's a lot beefier tha. Me so that way would be kind pf risky. Edit: Oh, and I think she likes him more than me, so maybe I should go first just to fulfill the cliché.

Hi, I'm drunk. Does that qualify me to post in this thread? Me and my buddy realized we like the same girl and one of us will have to kill the other. Is it cowardous of me to go first? Or should I wait it out and 'counter-kill' him? He's a lot beefier tha. Me so that way would be kind pf risky. Edit: Oh, and I think she likes him more than me, so maybe I should go first just to fulfill the cliché.

If he's beefier you have to go for the surprise attack.

coldvein

Banned

sounds like imminent disaster.

ATF487

Going to get drunk in the most terrible bar tonight. It's with some kids I haven't seen in ages so it should be interesting, just not looking forward to paying non-college bar prices

Seems like you're the underdog in this situation. Time to go for the last chance hail mary play.

Whip it out

Acid08

Banned

Smang them both.

Huff

Banned
Brantley is causing me to drink a little faster than normal while watching the UF/FSU game.

getting another of them jack drinks

"Is something wrong?", she said
Well of course there is, "you're still alive", she said
Oh, and do I deserve to be?
Is that the question? And if so, if so, who answers who answers?

I, oh, I'm still alive
Hey I, oh, I'm still alive
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey

Axalon

I heard my housemate and his girlfriend having sex in his room, with what sounded like some desk chair involvement, so I made two martinis, poured them in the proper glasses, olive and all, and left them on the table outside of their room. Brofist

Chris R

interesting. tbh I don't get american football, it seems pretty boring to me compared to other sports :/

boring=not as dynamic...

College stuff is better than the professional stuff in my opinion. More ethuseasm and because the players aren't as good, more mistakes = more crazy stuff happening.

MNC

son of a fucking bitch

lost my coat tonight at the bar

took another man's coat to stay warm in the depths of the cold night

someone find my coat please :(

DangerStepp

I'm going to try this tonight.
This is actually how good friend of mine gauges how drunk she is.

Also....
f5638d1b.jpg

Srsly

Banned
how does everyone realize when they are really drunk?

i flick my nose, if i can't feel it = drunk

I don't even have to move. I know i'm drunk when I'm overwashed with a feeling of warmth, which also comes with an all of the sudden just don't give a fuck attitude

Do you actually desire fat girls more? Or are just more likely to sleep with them?
probably the latter

but then I tense up and shirk away... and sit in a dark corner where no one can see me..

Edit;
and I'm totally breaking my rule of not drinking aynthing until I got myself in tip top physical shape but fuck it.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Oh fuck, I hope I don't leave my pizza nachos in the oven too long. I always forget about food and overcook it when I'm drinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom