• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Blurshot of me and my queen.
6l0u66I.jpg

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Oh cool. Looks like we'll be squadding it up then. Just registered for a chance to get into the alpha thing in a couple days. 👍

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I have the money right now in my desk. I contemplated buying one this morning after watching the sneak peak alpha stuff. But eh, I'll just wait until closer to the beta starts.. there really isn't anything I want to check out until The Last of Us Remastered. I'd probably take Flower for a spin since I haven't played since its release in like 2008. Does the PS4 come with a headset?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm gonna make such a cute guardian when I get my chance to defend the last city.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I mean, whats stopping us from having multiple squads? Obvi when we do strikes and stuff we'll have to branch off but for the other modes we should all be able to meet up. OMG we have to color coordinate our outfits!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
LOL if u even think you'll have a chance tussling with Drunk Thread Alpha Squad (D.T.A.S) maybe you can like, take our hand me down weapons or something.. you can run behind us and scavenge the glimmer we leave on the table.. but a tussle? LOL @ U good sir.

LOL

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Its fuckin' Destiny, man. This is not a joke for me. I've had a picture of the traveler taped to my wall next to my bed where I sleep since those first images leaked.

Its mostly a co-op game so lets leave the infighting for the crucible. (is that what the VS mode is called?)

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I should probably look up what you guys are talking about.

You shoot people and take their treasure. Thats all you need to know. Be there or be square.

Oh wait you're already surrounded by squares on account of you don't have emoji.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I mean, whats stopping us from having multiple squads? Obvi when we do strikes and stuff we'll have to branch off but for the other modes we should all be able to meet up. OMG we have to color coordinate our outfits!
Can multi squads play together? I dunno. Hoping I get in the Alpha so I'm fully prepped.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I don't see why not. If we're in one squad and other peeps are in a few other squads I feel like the OS level invite layer should take care of linking up all the instances.. Theres got to be a way to do all that public event stuff and exploration with multi-squads.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know. Nobody knows anything about this game. You can have three people in a squad and the vids show behind the scenes matchmaking feeding 4-5 squads into public events. There just has to be a feature where they accommodate friendly squads. The guardians need to unionize. I believe there is XP and loot share on a per-squad basis as well.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Wrecking shops is disrespectful to all that the Traveler has provided us. Be ashamed of your intimations and hail the Traveler for it is the Traveler's essence that affords this luxury.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Highlight of my day was the QT at the dispensary across the street from work. I walked in and said give me something sleepy and she just handed me three different strains and I took my pick and handed her my debit card.

kehs

Banned
This client I talk to keeps calling me baby and sweetie while talking heaving on the phon during like quotes and shit.. I'm pretty sure it's just a purchasing tactic to get me off guard.

Still get the bumps though.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm actually dealing with some unwanted interest right now and I'm not sure how to handle it. I'm just extremely sensitive and empathetic and today turned down getting drinks with coworkers because I didn't want to send any mixed signals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom