• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
When I'm old I'll have a personal drone to keep snacks and stuff and can summon it whenever blood sugar is low.
kF8pgc9.jpg
gTW1Zuo.jpg

hoggert

Thanks as always for the link to the pl snugs. Always introduces me to artists I don't know, but then again I only really listen to gay pop-folk, northern soul, and fake 80s stuff these days cuz I'm lazy. Edit: Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiit, stuff like this.

speaking of music UGH steam sale better have Transitor for at least 12.5% one of these days. OST is some fine shit.

hoggert

drinkin some pbr, reading some sunabozu and chilling to the snuggler mix while sweating balls because im too cheap to run AC

life cannot be better

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
what kind of snacks/ghetto meal should I get to eat while i watch star trek voyager all alone tonight?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Its playing on Netflix which has a new icon on iOS.

Speaking of iOS I bought one of those magnetic cover things today and its pretty cool. But it doesn't stay shut. If you hold it upside down it won't stay shut. Its nice not having to swipe to unlock anymore though. Its actually pretty killer.

Salsa

film school party on saturday havent seen those people in a year

always end up blacked out. gonna try to keep it chill this one

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I used to be all about cloves like ten years ago when I first started smoking. Bidi's too. Didn't fuck w/ trad smokes for quite awhile.

i like dunhill's if i'm going traditional. but I rarely smoke (maybe once a year), so if I'm gonna fry my lungs up a bit, might as well go hard and herby with the cloves.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I should have bought those frozen waffles. They called my name and I said no.
I can still hear them and they sound so gooood.

J. Bravo

im laying low until the 24th aka payday. somehow i have to stretch like 30 bucks until then. and i have a bonfire to go to. shiiit. having a not quite girlfriend is expensive business.

Salsa

im laying low until the 24th aka payday. somehow i have to stretch like 30 bucks until then. and i have a bonfire to go to. shiiit. having a not quite girlfriend is expensive business.

I have no money and this girl is staying 20 days

no idea what we're gonna do, but we're gonna have to stay at my folks for a couple days for sure. she kinda likes em tho

giving her the deluxe treatment. from latin grammys to random uruguay dude with parents, makin all the right choices

arab

no idea what we're gonna do, but we're gonna have to stay at my folks for a couple days for sure. she kinda likes em tho

giving her the deluxe treatment. from latin grammys to random uruguay dude with parents, makin all the right choices

i hate you because of suarez

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Rode down the bike path in the dark of night. Gonna have a nightcap on the bridge over the water. It's quiet. It's weird but sometimes I feel the least alone when I'm on my own. 🌌

Tarkus

You guys will eventually indulge in too much wine and will fuck. It will be great and you shall both have mutual-technicolor-firecracker-orgasms. Praise the sun! Then she will teach you the meaning of "pussy-whipped." Prepare yourself.

I used to smoke djarum blacks

got in trouble at school they threatened to expel me for "casting the school in a bad light" (catholic school)

this was in 1934

Tarkus

I used to smoke djarum blacks

got in trouble at school they threatened to expel me for "casting the school in a bad light" (catholic school)

this was in 1934
Charming. I hope you conquered the mass of pulsating vaginas that is Catholic school and shared the stench of your fingers with your cell mates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom