• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

You guys will eventually indulge in too much wine and will fuck. It will be great and you shall both have mutual-technicolor-firecracker-orgasms. Praise the sun! Then she will teach you the meaning of "pussy-whipped." Prepare yourself.

dude we're probably gonna fuck in the airport

I havent been this pumped to fuck someone again in a long time, and the other way around

we're gonna bone on the floor

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
P sure homosexuality was invented at the same time as the discovery of the butthole. Probs was back in prehistoric days. You know there were probably T-Rex's and shit going balls to ass w/ each other back in the day.

Tarkus

dude we're probably gonna fuck in the airport

I havent been this pumped to fuck someone again in a long time, and the other way around

we're gonna bone on the floor
Work the pussy until she blows. Since you're so worked up, you're gonna cum fast like FedEx. Drink 5 beers for an instant 5 more minutes. Stat!

Salsa

nah I doubt it, I take a long time to nut and it can even be a problem sometimes

I posted a whole thing here how I couldnt get it up the first time she came around tho. that's what anticipating something for a few months can do I guess. it was super akward for a few hours.

Tarkus

nah I doubt it, I take a long time to nut and it can even be a problem sometimes

I posted a whole thing here how I couldnt get it up the first time she came around tho. that's what anticipating something for a few months can do I guess. it was super akward for a few hours.
Request an immediate name change to SalsaSharkPussySlayer

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
For me just depends on intox level. Booze sex can be amaze but drug sex is the best. Haven't had it either way in a long time and it hurt. My life is in shambles, no rock bottom because despair like this is a bottemless pit. Probably done for good. 😩

Tarkus

For me just depends on intox level. Booze sex can be amaze but drug sex is the best. Haven't had it either way in a long time and it hurt. My life is in shambles, no rock bottom because despair like this is a bottemless pit. Probably done for good. 😩
Most good drugs leave a lasting effect though, usually in terms of memory loss. You can beat anything. Never be discouraged because of your current situation.

brehs just go down until she demands you finish her with your boy parts and pulls you up inside.

and if she doesn't and finishes with your mouth work you have a brownie point you can cash in later

winwin

I never totally understood why dudes freak out over tying ties

like... learn one or two ways to do it, it's not like you'll forget

maybe it's because I did it a lot as a child

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Most good drugs leave a lasting effect though, usually in terms of memory loss. You can beat anything. Never be discouraged because of your current situation.

Cool. I was going to look that up on wikipedia, but then you swooped in with the deets. Thanks, captain obvious. BTW how do I breathe air?

Anyways, happy weekend everyone. Was not expecting to go so hard this week and now peeps gonna want to be out doing shit all weekend. 💀

EloquentM

aka Mannny
LTTP: yeah everytime I'm single I'm like why don't I have a gf then when I get a girlfriend I'm like "bish better have my money"

Minus_Me

I never totally understood why dudes freak out over tying ties

like... learn one or two ways to do it, it's not like you'll forget

maybe it's because I did it a lot as a child

We had to wear a tie for our school uniform. There was a couple of guys and girls who still couldn't tie them by the time we graduated. You'd think after 10 plus years they'd get around to it.

Wool

Good afternoon. History is ending. Who knows when? Are you hallucinating? Probably. It’s okay to hope it’s all a dream. Look up. You are in the golden twilight of western civilization. You are travelling through space. You are looking for somewhere to settle. Nobody here likes you and you are beginning to understand why. The machine is beginning to overload the senses. The self-transforming machines are about to sing their song. The earth is 4.5 billion years old. Slowly, you begin to realize you are completely irrelevant. Do you ever wonder who created your character? And why your life is a computer simulation? Do you ever wonder who decided the rules of the game? We can only guess at the longing of the creator. Someone who would mean to create one such as you. We are living in a time beyond ideas. A time in which the only idea you understand is the idea that you know nothing whatsoever. Isn’t that comforting?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Fuck ties 凸(`⌒´メ)凸

The only thing I'm gonna tie around my neck is a noose. ➰

J/K. I don't even know how to tie a slip knot. I would look p gross wearing a tie and/or a suite, though. 👹 Not my style.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Well

g6nJiNU.jpg

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Test, sorry. Hmmm...doesn't seem to work on mobile.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member

Night before the big event.
Gotta wake up at 5am. 😬

Just did an epic deep cleaning of everything so now I'm just gonna relax and let it all happen. If I can just get through the next two days in one piece everything will be so great.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Its gonna be pretty damn crazy. I'll be the guy in the NeoGAF tshirt behind the cash register ringing up your sweet deals. Everything is 30% off! Brushes 60% off! Canvas 50% off!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Lounging like a boss is so AAA+++ when everything is 100% jason bourne level clean. I actually ran over every surface with lysol wipes.

Rad-

I fucked 2 girls in one night today. Banged the first one then left her at her place and said I have an early wake up to work but fuck that, I went back to the club and foubn another 18 year old and bnaged her at my place. She just left and I came here to brag brag. I dom't klnow why why-

It's crazy how much difference some gym work does. Girls were checking me out like never before (I went to a club second time in 8 months, been working out this whole time).

hoggert

your new av is freaking me the fuck out

Edit: I was petting a cat at the party. At first he was super friendly, and then next thing I know it he's trying to bite and scratch my hand. I miss having a cat like that. Keeps life exciting. Dude whos party it was got super concerned but I was like IDGAF every time the seasons change two of the old scars on my hand from my last cat reopen lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom