• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I think my latest is the best yet. It's fucking nuts. It's rare I'm proud of something I've done. Wish I had pot or pills to take and listen to with it but r/n I'm drug free outside of the copious alcohol and nicotene consumption.

I kinda wish I could just switch to mostly just taking drugs and have a cute, petite and shy but un-pretentiously intellectual female companion that loves the outdoors and electronic music and cats and deep conversation and intimacy. Oh well. Can't always get what ya want. Unless you want death, we all get that. 💀

Wool

I've listened to a few of your mixes front-to-back while playing Dark Souls 2. They've all been good. I really liked a few of the tracks in that "digiverse" mix and I wanted to get them somehow but it's hard to find some of that music outside of soundcloud.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Any of you have that girl in your life who you refer to as "the one that got away"? So many potential women I talk to and I can't get over one or two completely smh.

Minus_Me

Went out with my boss and the team, as a little pick us up for the second leg of our pitch. Never seen so many bottles of Dom and Crystal flowing.Dom blows, still haven't found one that is good and crystal is super over rated also. Moet is still my favourite.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
What'd you do jtwo?

I work at a town staple ~50 year old art store now and June 21st is the epic Anniversary demonstration event faire type thing. It was Black Friday on the 4th of July. We p.much rocked it though. Not really any drama or unhappiness, only superficial mistakes. The food truck had a miscommunication and somehow didn't show up.

It was very surreal. Its a well frequented store, but by no means busy. The most people I've ever seen at once in the store not counting people taking classes is like 15. But today we had thousands of people roll through. In addition to an all day long 51 vendor art-material demonstration featuring local artists and more importantly offering FREE SAMPLES we gave 30% everything we sell and other more specific quantity based percentage increase sales on things like canvas. So if you bought 18 or more canvases we gave you 80% off. Which people did. In droves.

It was cool though. Just insanely deafening. I left my body and just became a man shouting "does anyone have any questions for me!?! How about a bag?!?" Oh, and I had to change out of my GAF tshirt. I didn't have to but the group decided to wear Fredrix Canvas tshirts and they were actually quite nice. Well fitting thick cotton and the branding is not puke inducing.

Its always interesting to have one of those hyper compressed days where you experience so much. I wonder what the world would be if every day was an 18 hour day like this. There are those people that live like that. Its so weird to think about.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Also some super tough looking chick from the secondary location came to help out and she was so badass. Her name was Ale. Pronounced Ollie. Short for Alejandra. And she was wearing a back brace because she got fucked up playing soccer.

kehs

Banned
oh man. I love those festivals. I've done a few. At the moment it's like holy shit, please stop!. Then it slows and you're like no! and it slows down again.

Then you're just so fucking rushed about how awesome you were about being able to complete the task.

I miss them and I don't miss them.

Might try to go to another one again.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh thats sooo true. I started getting so nervous when it would slow down because I'd have nothing to do.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, we ran out of baskets thats why I was handing out bags. There were people holding literal armfuls of art supplies that had no basket to put it all in for their 90 minute wait to check out. So during one of my breaks from ringing people up I was just handing out giant paper bags for people to dump their crap in...

Which then when I rotated back up to the register I saw returned to me torn to pieces and all crumpled up.. and the customers all said "no bag" and walked out bagless because its good for the environment.

kehs

Banned
walked out bagless because its good for the environment.

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Such good samaritans for mother earth.

Once convention(first one actually) I was there until about 9:30 pm (keep in mind the main show ended at 7:30 pm) pressing tshirts and cutting vinyl and printing shit for custom wearables.

At least the organizer gave up the spot for free, was a pretty sweet money though.

The inevitable tale of the
Poison-King on Idiot Mountain
I'm going to pretend the ship isn't sinking;
isn't this good?
I don't mind.

Just jokes bro! We'll get those fucks,
eating air with stories of those
jerry-can ghosts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom