• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm pretty much just going to say its my birthday everyday and I dont want to experience any attitude right now.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Happy Birthday!!! 🎉🎊🎈🎁✨💎🙀🍻🙏💋💕

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Any time I cough IRL I either picture the raptors from the end of jurassic park barking at each other or dave chappelle in half baked when he first smokes that medicinal weed.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah the last few days I've been literally coughing myself to death from going out and basic. chain smoking ev. night of the week. 🚬😖💨

Gonna have to be a good boy and stay home a couple days before I croak. 🐸

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Not sure where else to go with this.

Somebody just called my house a number of times to the point where it's harassing. Is there any way to figure out where the call came from? I have a number and a first name (from the voice mail before they blocked my calls lol) but all the searches I do just say "Verizon (my area)" and nothing else.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I might be done with home computers after I accidentally murderered my last one. Miss the gamez but my tellie is good enough for everyting else.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hey Minus, that's good to hear. I never went to AA but I did seek help a few months ago and things actually are a little better.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I think I'm still living

6I9UEiN.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It's always so weird when you completely explode at someone and by the end of it they completely understand why you blew up and maybe (but not really) have a newfound understanding of things. It's rare. But it's like wait that anger was a good thing?

^omg is that your car?! Glad you're ok.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Yes that's my car. I rolled twice or thrice (can't really remember). My carpooler is alright too although he's saying his back is killing. I had some drinks after the fact so I feel fine for the moment.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
This just happened to you?!?!?!? Holy shit dude that's so dramatic.

Salsa

manny wth

edit: I should have taken a picture of the dude pulling a gun on me yesterday for you guys to react HUH?

<3

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Holy guacamole. What happened? Good to hear you're alright.
I got brake checked as I was trying to drive around someone. I was leaving the carpool lane to get around them and they cut me off so I slowed. I decided to go back into the carpool lane to go around again and as I was they slammed on their brakes. I slammed on mine, swerved into the divider flew in the air and flipped two or three times. Landed back on my tires. My friend who carpools with me grabbed the wheel cause I was shook and steered to the shoulder. We were the only ones who crashed. Car who brake checked me sped off. Those lowlife fuckers didn't even fucking get off and turn around to see if we were okay and that's what pisses me off the most. Sick fuckers would just leave us to die. It is truly a miracle we didn't whether you're religious or not I probably should have died today.

I got brake checked as I was trying to drive around someone. I was leaving the carpool lane to get around them and they cut me off so I slowed. I decided to go back into the carpool lane to go around again and as I was they slammed on their brakes. I slammed on mine, swerved into the divider flew in the air and flipped two or three times. Landed back on my tires. My friend who carpools with me grabbed the wheel cause I was shook and steered to the shoulder. We were the only ones who crashed. Car who brake checked me sped off. Those lowlife fuckers didn't even fucking get off and turn around to see if we were okay and that's what pisses me off the most. Sick fuckers would just leave us to die. It is truly a miracle we didn't whether you're religious or not I probably should have died today.

There is a special place in hell for people like that. Glad you survived man. And yeah probably going to be sore tomorrow, take it easy.

kehs

Banned
Damn elo, that's nuts. Did you got the hospital. You should get checked out, doing a couple of barrel rolls can't be good for your back.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
What thread? You guys really telling me you wouldn't at least try a little bite of human meat? I'd be all about it. Batter that shit up and drop it in some oil. &#128170;&#128293;&#127830;&#128539;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom