• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
This is really cool so far. Making me feel a bit better I woke up grumpy. (*`へ´*)

Everforever especially.

edit: Holy crap This House is Full of Water is awesome.

arab

2540864-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

or

1956_380x380.jpg

or

183428-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I listened to that Tycho track in the car on the way to work and it was p.good IMO.

Not sure why soundcloud won't load on my phone though, have to scrimp by with the web app this week. It happens occasionally.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I listened to that Tycho track in the car on the way to work and it was p.good IMO.

Not sure why soundcloud won't load on my phone though, have to scrimp by with the web app this week. It happens occasionally.

Every now and then I gotta delete and redownload the app. 👎

AcridMeat

Banned
Have been listening to that Voyages EP for most of today. Favorite tracks Voyages, Winston, Everforever, This House Is Full Of Water, and Synchronous Bloom.

Plain white sneakers are boring to me. I'm surprised how many years these bad boys have held up considering how many concerts and countries they've been to. Rain without an umbrella too. Got them in 2011 I'm pretty sure.

arab

LlCYsuu.jpg

replacing these babbies after 5 years around the world. they're basically unwearable and have a hole through the bottom of the sole. unfortunately i cannot find grey leather chucks in my size so i've been in the market for a replacement. gonna decide between purcells or chucks in white leather

shoes are meant to be worn and rugged. i'm not gonna be meticulous about keeping them clean. I'M A MAN GOD DAMMIT

J. Bravo

every day shoes, except mine are all dark blue besides the insole:
3Bn45KG.jpg

basketball shoes:
jqZ7zcp.jpg
probably go back to blue ball shoes unless i find some dope green ones. although i like the craziness of purple/red. and i'm def sticking to that style of running shoe. fs lite is what i think it is.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I have a lot of cordones in different fabrics and colors. I wore grey denim ones today with yellow soles, yesterday I wore brown twill, tomorrow I'm going shoeless because it's my fucking day off.

When I get a new phone this year soundcloud on lte is gonna the business.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah that shit's good. Just wish he had a soundcloud.

At hip hop nite. Trying to convince the ladies to stay out after they started wanting to call it quits after jist one. Come on were just getting started.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I guess I'm gonna learn how to drive a stick shift IRL tomorrow.
My normal car has been just sitting because its maybe overheating and I don't want to drive it and seize it up or whatevs. My main bike needs some servicing and new tires, and my touring bike doesn't have derailer cables at the moment.. so I'm gonna borrow one of those tiny 30 year old white toyota pick ups that is a stick shift and I've never driven a stick before.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
My first car was stick. It's really cool once you get the hang. You have more control with it.

We're still here. Working on a decent buzz. Thought I damaged my penis from shaking it too hard but I think it's okay now.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Snuggles up in the house of paaaaiiiiinn..
Man, I love seeing little clips of everyones life.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I can get back into vine. the 15 seconds on instagram is too long. that shit lingers..

I've been playing lifeless planet these last few days and its great. Very mysterious and moody and the physics/movement feel great with a joypad.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Vine doesn't let you upload it's all about capturing the moment. I'm p drunk guess I have one more to kill after this cig. Whoof. 😆

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
P drunk. Listening to hip hop. Little Kitty locked up in here with me. TBH he's the greatest cat ever. No offense to other cats out here, but he is the chosen one. He's just a pup but already at a level of swag I couldn't even comprehend. Basically a tiny tiger. 🐯

blah my water softener is just running for some fucking reason dumping a steady stream of water down my drain and i have nobody to call until tomorrow. i'm gonna have some rage sleep.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Ugh, barely conscious. 😣

Drinking a million beers and staying up until 3AM always seems like a good idea until I wake up the next morning. Actually fuck it, it was a good idea. I feel like shit and I'm seething with hatred towards anyone in a 100 mile radius of me but at least I felt good for a little bit.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
If velocialume wasn't fixed I'd consider breeding her with snuggles tiny cat-god.
Did you ever give him a name besides killer?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
His name is Death Machine but we usually call him D.M.. He can already beat up the adult cats.

P5EAyp3.jpg
0aIDg8T.jpg
💋

Did you see they remade the soundcloud app? Pretty monumental stuff. It looks nicer and navigation is improved but I don't like that the made posts in the feed so big since I follow like 800 artists.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just redownloaded it but I have yet to open it... is it no longer a crappy webview?

Yeah, I got it. Its nice. I'm just sick of SC over 3G. its slow. Right now I'm on my desktop though.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I haven't listened to Fuck Buttons in a few months and right now I'm listening to Fuck Buttons.
🙏

Vagabundo

Wife got us a night away in a five star hotel, then a room upgrade to a €400 a night suite. Bam. Michelin star restrautnt. A bottle of pinot Gris wine and some crab claw fom room service and I'm watching tv in my underpants with an amazing view of the Iris sea from my cliff side window.

And of corse slightly drunk. ;) brag post :).

my friend texted this thirsty bid to come over and fuck me and she came over and i didn't touch her and i'm super drunk fun night bids be drippin but i aint giving

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The comics are good, wool. I've already read saga on my iPad but it's cool to have the real copy. Bought that one to pass around. Robot dreams is good, there's no dialogue or words.

Just went to five guys and got a bacon hot dog. Our whole order was 22$ which is insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom