• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
The man inside me died a long time ago. Or maybe it was the man on the outside and now the man inside is in full control of the husk

kehs

Banned
eggmans idea of aggressive is using just the tip of his tongue

bonus:

Here's a list of cable channels that show tits:
There are only 4 premium American cable networks that allow exposed tits in their shows:-

1. HBO

2. Shotime

3. Starz

4. Cinemax

kehs

Banned
They had an awesome album too.

So Much for the Afterglow.

Fuck anyone that calls that a sellout album, assholes.

J. Bravo

You didn't even get the strong everclear lol.

I need to stop smoking. I woke up coughing 30 minutes ago and can't get back to sleep because of it...

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
One of the most important and difficult decisions I make at the beginning of my morning is which artists or playlist to start w/ on soundcloud. Basically defines the vibe going into the day. S/C is the only thing that keeps me going at this shitty job.

b..b..but I'm at work

Drugs during the day, booze at night. It's basically the best way to live.

kehs

Banned
I have a feeling snuggs doesnt actually have a job.

sidenote: snuggs doesnt get spell checked cause it's fucking snuggs

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I actually had a dream last night where our corporate office out of nowhere decided to shut us down and it felt amazing. Freedom. 😅🙌

Then I woke up. 😔

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've been watching a lot of voyager and kess and her outfits are super kawaii. 😻

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Gotta work. Gonna read twitter and ARS at lunch. Curious about the watch stuff. Don't give no hoots about android tv, I would buy a new pixel should they announce one.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Jtwo's on twitter now. We're following each other. We'll be live tweeting the google whatever that is, it'll be pretty cool but no biggie. 😎

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I used to have the best twitter persona. I was THEDINOSAURKING and I tweeted like 15 times a day for two years.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm at the point in my life where I'm embarrassed my email isn't firstname.lastname@email.com

I registered tons of permutations on gmail that include my middle name and initial but I think I just need to roll my own address for business/professional stuff.

I made my gmail account like over ten years ago now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom