• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
LOL @ our only representation in the advertise your ct thread

hoggert

i dont mean to make anyone angry but is anyone here even drunk

finally bought transistor (oh wow 25 percent off got some pbr and shiner left over from caramelizing some onions. no ac beer and a good night planned.

Minus_Me

I'm moderately drunk, had a massive 8 course meal so it's cushioned the booze. I have one too many Jazz fest shows and I need to stay relatively sober. Meeting some people and can't give the wrong impression. Got to see Rhapsody in Blue performed live yesterday for the first time in ages. That was a real highlight so far.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
i dont mean to make anyone angry but is anyone here even drunk

finally bought transistor (oh wow 25 percent off got some pbr and shiner left over from caramelizing some onions. no ac beer and a good night planned.
Working on it. Brb.

hoggert

kind of weird how things loop around

where is the guy with the joey jojo jr simpsons av... i watched that episode tonight with my bro

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
drinking ninkasi prismatic lux and bbqing IRL veggie burgs

hoggert

i really hope not

i hope we use some gibberish cyber chiba scrawl slang like blade runner or whatever gibsons writing these days

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
20 years ago this whole sentence would be complete jibberish, but I understand it all now. Are we even going to use English in 2034?
Everything becomes more efficient over time as society develops. Someday we'll be able to tell our entire life story with an analog blip.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Now I'm drinking a scrimshaw. Next: a pranqster. Then: bedtime. 💪

kehs

Banned
797421732_1200263.gif

(i'm well aware of the anheuser busch changing ownership, shut up)

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Wish I had someone to peace w/. Just want to keep the night going. It's still early but I'm on my own for now. Oh well, guess I'm already fairly drunk.

kehs

Banned
where is hoggert?

more importantly I like specu visiting this thread, its makes his opinions more valid in poli thread

✋

Was out at a bar tonight and I was putting in good work don't get me wrong. But there was this one alpha bro who was just killing it. Dude was like something out of kaep's nightmares and I couldn't help but wonder what it must be like to be that set in life.

Either way, you make due with what you got.

image.php

Muslims don't get drunk. YOu are lying.

You know what, for a self proclaimed liberal you sure are riding my ass over not buying in to the US mens soccer(lol) team. I'm the realest american there is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom