• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
My new car is so sexy

My bad on that Instagram filter lol

PcS7GiQ.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ok. So I'm all set for operation playstation on thursday. However I have no idea what I'm going to play on it. I don't mean that in a negative way, I just honestly don't know what I'm gonna play. Infamous:SS is pretty much the number one contender but I really don't like those games and GTAV comes out in like a month anyway so why ruin my pallette beforehand?

I own Soundshapes already from when I had a Vita and I'll buy flower to take for a spin. I was thinking about this on the ride home. My plan was to buy a Playstation and then get PS+ and have that be that until the 17th. But It seems more reasonable to not get PS+ right now and spend that money on a retail disc or a couple DL titles. I'm only interested in exclusive games obviously since I have a PC and its pretty slim pickings.

My plan was already to buy it and not really play it for two weeks because who cares, but I wanted to know if theres something I'm not thinking of that I should buy/play. Hmm, maybe MGS now that I think about it.. I forgot about that game.

🐷

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Infamous is just a rental for the graphics. It's only okay. I guess maybe that Metal Gear demo game but all the best stuff like BF4 and Outlast is PC also.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
BOOM
I'm gonna go into Gamestorp and take the 5 dollars I gave them for my Destiny code and put towards their finest used Metal Gear. One and done.

As far as the actual store I'm gonna buy the console at I haven't decided yet. I think I'd prefer Target, but there is Costco. However I feel like Costco always does bundles which I don't want. Best Buy is available too.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm excited. Goddamn I haven't bought a console since 2006.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Had one of those cute awkward tense moments with this cute girl I was ordering a drink next to but man she had some wicked BO. But in a fucked up way it was kinda endearing.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So if I plug my earpods into my DS4 can I get snugglers voice in full stereo?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
LOL how are we gonna shoot people and take their treasure (💎) without full coordination? 😆🔊

Are we gonna pray to the traveler?
🙏⚪

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
🌲🌲❕❕🐜🐜💎

For real though, if you plug your earpods into the controller does voice come out of both earbuds or just the right one?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The subtle psychological manipulation of Snuggler begins tonight. We have two weeks to change his views on this subject.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
When Destiny comes out we are all going deep. 🎮📉👋

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
TBH w/ Destiny there's not much to say other than hey let's go shoot those dudes and don't forget to pick up their treasure it's not like Ghost Recon or something 🔫

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Well yeah its not like a big deal but its way more fun when you can chit chat about who the cutest guardian is.

You know, I never use a mic either. I don't even have one hooked up to my PC.
But this is Destiny!!!!!

I'm gonna hustle through the last city on earth chatting errbody up.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Kitten destroyed my fav earpods so I bought a pair of buds as a replacement and fucker got them literally the next morning now only one ear works. 🎧😫

Walking, drinking a dasani bottle of bud plat long story.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm derinking Peronis and doing laundering a few of my clothes.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
TBH I miss the shitty washer and drier at my old complex, better than the laundromat. Miss the balcony overlooking basically nothing where we smoked cigs and talked about life past the busted ass screen door while music played. I miss my tiny tidy bedroom with the big ass bed where girls spent the night. I miss the liberating minimalism of the place, you could really breathe in it, no clutter at all. I miss my jacked up honda that got me everywhere till it exploded cause I'm an idiot. I miss that lifestyle, both disciplined and liberated at the same time.

Don't even rly wanna go back there but I had a pretty decent set up. Somehow lost it all at once, and I miss that freedom even if I couldn't appreciate it at the time. Things are more complicated now but I gotta once again rise from the ashes. 🐣

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Got MNT too. 🌄

Things can turn around fosho but in my case it will require some hard decisions and a lot of work. But I guess nothing good comes EZ in life. Words to rmbr.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just downloaded MNT as well!!!!!! Didn't even watch the trailer. 😎

D.Snuggler we're here for you.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
For sure. For now I'm gonna listen to my future pop mix and drink this bud lite plat and ponder the nature of love and existence TBH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom