• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm gonna play a viddie TBH and then go to sleep and wake up and go to work because thats what I do now apparently.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
DT died my bad. Y'all got a track that just hits that spot, and makes you feel your everything all at once?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
TBH why is it I'm so fixated on love and the limitations of mortal existence. It consumes me sometimes.

It's hard not to see how life is a constantly divergent path that twists and turns with every significant and insignificant choice you consciously and unconsciously and subconsciously make. Every encounter is chance, just as all of the encounters that never happened were lost in chance. The only constant is that all things fade away and cease to exist. Both love and life.

Goodnite. 👋

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Bought to sleep just had one last thought about how human existence on a cosmic scale is basically a single microscopic bacteria festering on a orange hanging from a vine on earth 🍊 Weird, huh? Have a good nite.

AcridMeat

Banned
Mountain looks great.

Snuggler if I can't hear you on voice in Destiny I think I'm going to forget the entire ps4 thing altogether. You're pulling a Bam bam ditching Manny right now.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Oh man was fairly drunk last night. Got a little weird, my bad. My throat is torn up hopefully it's because of the chain smoking and not because I made various forms of contact with someone carrying a virus. Coming up on the fourth of july weekend I can't get sick. 😭🇺🇸 I wanna get lit and kiss some stank puss as the 'works 'splode o'rhead. Pray for me. 🙏

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
⬇️👅🌷💨😲

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
BU6hwTc.jpg

It's Friday!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I was #highonlife last night and played the swapper and it's the coolest game I've very played.

hoggert

Watching Shame atm because someone told me it was a nice fashion movie. I am disappointed. I'm recognizing too many pieces from uniqlo and the protagonist wears undershirts underneath button downs. 0/10.

But the movie itself is pretty good. Nice look into the nyc night life too lol. I understand why 4chans /fa/ fuckbois like it lol

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Sitting down. Its finally the weekend. About to open another peroni from last night. They're not incredible.

Its also Playstation-eve. Nothing is quite like getting a new console. Building a PC is an incredible experience, but its a very involved process. Its about the process itself until it is complete. But a Playstation... nothing is like buying a new console. Its not as nice as buying a new phone but it is close. I can't wait. I want it right now. So badly.

My favorite dispensary in town is having a BBQ on the 4th of July. So I guess I'm going to check it out, but for some reason it seems unbearably lame. I can't put my finger on it but something about that place is just so endearingly awful. The people are nice, but its decorated like a bad movie set version of a pot store. And I just can't fathom where the "BBQ" will be. So I have to check it out..

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hahaha, no my schedule is such that I have Thurs/Fri off.
Waiting for it to get dark so I can play The Swapper. 🚶🚶🚶🚶⬅🚶

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm off real friday so tomorrow's my fake friday. Pretty psyched. Hip Hop / dolla pint nite 2nite yo. Have a feeling the rest of this week is gonna run me ragged.

kehs

Banned
Happy birthday you amazing best person on gaf you motherfucker you.

🎉🍰✔

The checkmark is for being a legit motherfucker.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I can't wait for the pokemon center to open up.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Sorry Cope JK. Man my crew is fuckin dead tonight. I'm trying to have a good time but evry1 else is so solemn. Why come here and not try to cut loose.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Thats like 40 beers after tax! I want 40 beers.

kehs

Banned
Does everyone know they have one more day before being okay when you can be drunk as fuck for the weekend?

I dont.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom