• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I was considering going home but right at that point a party bro appeared. Dude drinks like me. The real deal. Hope Jesus is watchin out for us tonight. 👼

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Out of orange juice. Have to go to the store. 😒

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Damn s'only midnight getting crazy. This dude axed me if I was from America and I said no, Mexico (lie) then he tried to drag me away saying let's fuck some nasty bitches. Better keep my cool, ride it out.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Beer rolls down my throat like honey after the harsh burn of patron. Can't understand what this wasted chick sayin. Not cute enough to kiss so I'm like whatever, okay.

Halo 2

Banned
Man patron is nuts

My dad gives me money so he won't spend it on booze and drugs, I spend it on booze and drugs.
*cheers*

AcridMeat

Banned
Patron is super smooth to me, but whatever. I wish I was out there with you snuggs.

Haha I was going to say you should have some Onra in this mix and then there's a remix of an onra track that comes on, nice.

Last night in the apartment. Moving the last of her stuff out tomorrow. The dryer is drying the last of the laundry. Veronica has my number. I will miss a lot of this.

Scotch and I are now good friends.

When the time comes I'll be aleeping on boxes in a new apartment hoping that roaches don't eat my eyebrows.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
if it helps i got laid twice earlier today

Been on the longest dry streak literally since I was a teenager. It's fucked up. Typing that out makes me realize just how absurd that shit is considering I'm technically in a relationship right now. My life needs a serious overhaul, lol.

TBH got to second base w/ a random last wknd, but didn't quite smush the juicy fruit. 🍓

Oh well, just gotta make some tough decisions then get back to the grind. Again. Fuck it. Got p lit last night but managed to ride my bike home w/ out crashing, I think.

hoggert

A friend got wasted during Pride and told another friend that I would be cool with him smashing some random in my parent's apartment. So I wake up to a text asking if it was okay to use "your secret place next weekend."

wtf 😖 need 🍺 already

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
GAF has an ad telling me I can adopt a teen out of foster care.
Should I adopt a teen?

hoggert

what could possibly go wrong if you bring a fire bug runaway that wears leather and stays out late with other youths into your life

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The ad says "A teen would rather put up with you than fostercare." LOL

kehs

Banned
Turns out I've been going to play pool, for years, during dyke night.

KuGsj.gif

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
If I die the last thing I'll experience is a world just like this but populated with pay phones for dialing hashtags. I'll hear the AT&T computer ladies voice read me my feeds from the last few minutes and coast to a gentle stop in my pay phone booth.

Also I have a GDP x jack herer strain right now and it's p.good. 😎👌

ZeroRay

My old computer decided to work again. New laptop will be returned. Catching up to this thread.

Wow Manny, glad you're all right.

Everyone/Everything else here is still gay to varying levels. Hmm...that's it.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
noice

stick?
unfortinately no. I opted to not drive a stick since I drive a freeway that goes straight to la everyday with 1.5 hour traffic to and from work.

My old computer decided to work again. New laptop will be returned. Catching up to this thread.

Wow Manny, glad you're all right.

Everyone/Everything else here is still gay to varying levels. Hmm...that's it.
im alive and kickin

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Hate I'm out of liquor, next paycheck. Drank a four loko and 2 beers and some wine, with hookah. Feelin good, time to pull out the green.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I registered!!!!! My name is just four minidiscs 💽💽💽💽

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
My name is ✨🙌🐈💎✨

My favorite things, sparkles, cats, rare jewels and of course I had to have the praise hands in there. So excited. 🙀

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It's a chat app, which should be rally fun. I hope they open it up before the hype wave runs out. Also I believe I'm getting my playstation Thursday!

The destiny beta is on the 17th and we can shoot ppl and take their treasure together at last. 👬

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Oh man that's p soon. I better figure out how to get a beta code or whatev, guess the laziest/cheapest way would be the pre-order then cancel on Amazon. 🆓

I'll probs buy the digital vers. when the time comes since I don't fuck w/ discs no more. 👎💿

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm going all digi for my ps4 as well. Gonna download the last of us on the 29th.
You goddamn well better get a code, the whole reason I'm buying a ps4 is to play destiny with you and our mystery third squad mate.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'll get it fosho. 👍

Hopefully Copernicus has his PS4 by then so the Holy Trinity will be complete. 🙌👼

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom