• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoggert

tonight was interesting. watched two sets of people try to play through tokyo jungle at my place instead of going to the nyc-gaf meetup

a 10 year old and a 5 year old. 5 yo cried because 10 yo was doing something and the other kids Pomeranian died.

bunch of 20-24 year old friends of my bff's brother. got further but then they got high and everyone starved to death.

i need a control group. Explaining why someone bothered to animate golden retrievers fucking was hard to both the kids and the 20 somethings.

J. Bravo

i'm playing my ps3 tonight for the first time in a while. currently going through crack in time, then i'll do into the nexus. after that i probably wont touch my ps3 ever again.

What happen?

They decided to spring it on me that I'm missing two math prereqs for my major and I can't take a single econ class until I pass them. Which would take til Spring '15 assuming I can get into the classes considering I'll be one of the last people to register. This on top of them throwing me into their Revelle College (UCSD is split into 6 schools) which requires a bunch of totally useless general education requirements.

So basically they want me to spend 3+ years there for bullshit reasons and pay for it. It's completely ridiculous and I'm not gonna deal with it. For fucks sake I already busted my ass clearing pre-reqs in JC for 3.5 years now they wanna extend it some more. Who the fuck gets a 6 year bachelors degree. What in god's name were they thinking when they even accepted me. I got denied from some shitty state school because I was missing one unimportant class then UCSD in their infinite wisdom thinks missing two calculus classes is totally cool. I could have gone to Davis or SB and been totally fine.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
They decided to spring it on me that I'm missing two math prereqs for my major and I can't take a single econ class until I pass them. Which would take til Spring '15 assuming I can get into the classes considering I'll be one of the last people to register. This on top of them throwing me into their Revelle College (UCSD is split into 6 schools) which requires a bunch of totally useless general education requirements.

So basically they want me to spend 3+ years there for bullshit reasons and pay for it. It's completely ridiculous and I'm not gonna deal with it. For fucks sake I already busted my ass clearing pre-reqs in JC for 3.5 years now they wanna extend it some more. Who the fuck gets a 6 year bachelors degree. What in god's name were they thinking when they even accepted me. I got denied from some shitty state school because I was missing one unimportant class then UCSD in their infinite wisdom thinks missing two calculus classes is totally cool. I could have gone to Davis or SB and been totally fine.
i really am sorry man. That's some bullshit. I wish the best for you.

Win some lose some Manny. Just 5 months til Spring semester at Fullerton and Long Beach.

Probably for the best, would have been tough keeping up with all those over-achieving assholes.

Pikma

Banned
My drunkenness got postponed because I had a really shitty day yesterday, which means I'll get doubly wasted tonight, there's no avoiding it now ffs.

Edit: I can't sleep since I'm scared as shit, so I thought about sharing my nightmare fuel with you guys

Nah, this is creepy.

EDIT: it's from Mario Galaxy 2 Nightmare Fuel.

hellvalleyskycombine-408x428.jpg
You're welcome

Salsa

man

I pulled the film student/director card to get some digits for the first time in a long while

this one chick was gorgeous and she wants to act

venezuela coming soon, dunno wtf im doing. jesus

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Haven't shared in a long time but...

Got so wasted and high last time. I am so fucked up right now.

Life's good haha

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I think that I really enjoy the concept of paper wallets and will make a paper wallet.
Money is paper anyway.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Hey if it's okay I'm gonna pimp out my new mix, hot off the press. It's good for a lazy Sunday. It's a future funk playlist. The nostalgic sounds of classic funk & soul fused w/ varying degrees of synthwave, chillwave and vaporwave. Groovy shit.

#funkwave: Flavours From The Future
by ✌yung snuggles

💋

Yeah that's pretty much par for course when transferring.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Bikes and beers nite!!! Trying to get back in my groove and this always helps. Probs shouldn't get as destroyed as Fri night, but they do got two dollar irish car bombs at my opener bar tonight...💸🍀🚗💥💀

kehs

Banned
I've been missing snuggs mixes this entire time because snuggs embeds links inside of pictures. I have pictures turned off and the link goes into the ether.

w

AcridMeat

Banned
Bikes and beers nite!!! Trying to get back in my groove and this always helps. Probs shouldn't get as destroyed as Fri night, but they do got two dollar irish car bombs at my opener bar tonight...����������

oh lawd i'm jealous.

atrocious name for a drink but they're so good.

thanks for another mix btw~

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Alright Manny, I got some really fancy handmade paper today at work and theres enough for two of us. I'll make you one. I can already tell its going to be a small revolution.

Wool

Hey if it's okay I'm gonna pimp out my new mix, hot off the press. It's good for a lazy Sunday. It's a future funk playlist. The nostalgic sounds of classic funk & soul fused w/ varying degrees of synthwave, chillwave and vaporwave. Groovy shit.

#funkwave: Flavours From The Future
by ✌yung snuggles

💋

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Ugh my go to drinkery has been taken over by some crusty douche bag that was Kid Rock's guitarist or something, like that's something to be proud of. Wanted to drink and watch shitty karaoke but I guess you gotta but a ticket to get it. Fuck that.

Tons of bars here but that's the only one that's active and has a non-bro crowd on a night like this. Car bomb bar is full of people I'd be okay with never coming into contact with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom