• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you get any games j2?

i kinda want one of those white ps4 destiny bundles

but i also want last of us remastered which is coming out like this month

damn.. bitches wanna stick me for my paper

hoggert

Miller high life, dead guy rogue, midnight moon, pbr, st germain, ommegang abbey, docs hard, margaritas, ponies, mule etc.

Beer boiled brats, jalapeño cream cheese burgers, candy onions, grilled asparagus and peppers

God bless

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ok. The PS4 is 100% set up. Its funny how much mileage I'm getting out of flower. The sixaxis controls are something I don't encounter too often and it looks crisp as hell. So far the image quality in all games I've tried is crisp as hell. The resolution upgrade over other and previous consoles makes a huge difference in my eyes. Especially on my computer monitor.

Sound Shapes is a million times better on PS4 than it was on the Vita. Oh man. Thats my jam.

I unplugged it when it was standbye it and beeped at me for like 20 seconds. It was stressful. It was unplugged in my arms as I was carrying it to another room BEEPING AT ME. I made it angry. :[

I'm glad with the games I purchased. The MGS demo thing is pretty novel and visuals are great. So are the controls! The L2+L3+direction to roll when on the ground is very tactile and fun to execute. I hate Jack Bauer as Snake though. Its so out of place. I was like 12 or 13 back with MGS1 came out and Snake just IS David Hayter. Period. I've been hearing that voice for like 15 years now, its ludicrous they switched actors.

Resogun is pretty meh so far. Its kinda ugly. But I did have some fun shooting the humans to juggle them in the air and I only played it for literally less than 10 minutes.

Setup was easy. The console is ACE. It passes my test. I like typing on the trackpad and also using earpods for the mic kinda sucks. It seemed like audio only comes through the left earbud... which is the one without the mic. Thats some jank-ass shit.
did you get any games j2?

i kinda want one of those white ps4 destiny bundles

but i also want last of us remastered which is coming out like this month

damn.. bitches wanna stick me for my paper

I have

MGS: Ground Zeroes
Resogun
Flower
Sound Shapes.

Its really great. There is a big splashpage that says Destiny Preloading starts on 9/4. Only two weeks left until the Beta starts and Last of us comes out two weeks after that. This is soooooo fucking awesome. I'm so excited!!!!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Its the summer heat.

Drinking a beer and playing flower. I'm really into it. I'm trying to get really good at it.

Sound Shapes is amazing. Its a shame nobody talks about that game. Snuggs, you should get it and we should collab on some levels. Its basically a really simple sequencer inside a platforming game.

I'm also really into the fact that when my PS4 goes into standbye my monitor swaps back to my PC after about 5 seconds of no signal.
The PS4 looks so adorable on my desk. I want to marry it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm making pancakes, bacon, bbq chicken and corn salad.

Well, not so much "making" its all leftovers. But thats going to be my meal spread for this evening. Gonna go get some dried mangos and beer as well.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah it's a good thing I don't rly have any desire to play vgm's right down. Just a really nice looking paperweight atm.

Finally made it 2 the bar. The town is about to 'splode due this yearly summer festival. A million peeps expected. Tonite is p slow, calm b4 the storm I guess. ⛅️⚡️☔️

Might be a full solo nite but w/ no work tmrw had to get out. 🏃

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Watching 47 ronin on my playstation

Getting some drinks in me on my third beeer

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Smokin. Was getting close to fuck it, goin home but some dudes I know showed up. Mite end up closing it out now.

Tarkus

Something about big booty's just makes your soul stir/
Everytime I see a pic of Kate Upton makes my soul stir. I do love asses though.

sexy_gif_26757290.gif

Edit: censor

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Had an encounter w/ this one chick and kinda want to see her again but TBH I was so drunk I don't remember her name or what she looks like outside of a few fragmented memories.

Tarkus

Had an encounter w/ this one chick and kinda want to see her again but TBH I was so drunk I don't remember her name or what she looks like outside of a few fragmented memories.
If you didn't remember her name, then
I doubt your story pall. Good pussy leaves an impression. Especially if you're going to neogaf it

Minus_Me

I've got such a nice buzz going, ugh this is really nice. I'm already blowing money on victorias secret thanks to that gif.

Minus_Me

You got in an accident? Damn glad your ok. You gotta watch out, you need to get used to the pull on these sports cars sometimes.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
47 ronin is really boring so far and I'm pretty drunk. On beer #6.

Tarkus

Either the hangover from Bombay Sapphire is nonexistent or I'm still drunk.

Hope Snuggles got some stinky on his pinky.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Ofc when I decide to take the day off I wake up at the same time anyways. Some fucking pickledick from work actually tried to call me like I give a shit about his problems, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom