• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I know its 4th of july but i had my first ever "european breakfast" today. Wow, lots of cheeses and meats. 2 hardboiled eggs, some small pickles, and fresh tomatoes. Small serving of quiche too.

TRIGGER WARNING

So i know that stuff sounds gross at first and to be ho,est the taste wasnt that great but the nutritional value was superb. Here is the kicker tho when i went to poop hoirs later it came out clean. It really is true, there is a correlation between the intake and discharge.

END TRIGGER WARNING

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I slept on a couch until 3am and then slept in a bed. What a haze.

arab

we played drunk indoor soccer last night with a really small ball then went to the bakyard to try and head a real soccer ball. then we got real high and drunk. and we're gonna do it all over again today with jamming and a slip and slide and ping pong and beer pong and dancing and singing and fireworks and this is the best holiday ever and it's my mom's birthday too which is more patriotic than all the rest of you fuckers will ever know

AND GERMANY IS WINNING

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
TaJPUwU.jpg

Whoa.

@Jtwo I needed a summer game for PS4 so I got FFIX. Supposed to be really good. It's on sale at Best Buy and the disc gives you the DD. P cool. 👌 or wait maybe not. 👎

Sub_Level

if i stay in the same clothes for two nights what does that mean

Nobody is here to judge but u should really try to make an effort to assimilate instead of spreading your own culture with no regard to the people here before. Think about that next time you wear the same jeans 2 days in a row.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
What's the longest period of time you have spend in the nude? Don't think I've crossed the 8-9 hours overnite stretch.

Been using a machete as a door stop: 🔪

LAs8TTx.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
You got Final Fantasy 9? Just cleaned and dusted my desk. 😎
Gonna go to the dispensary at noon.

Drank a good chunk of a bottle of scoth whiskey, it was veeery nice.
Now I just want some decent scifi shows, and the new season of Doctor Who to start.
So gorram bored, sat waiting for takeaway.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
We're goin clubbin!! 🎶🚨✨💃

I think.

Peeps I'm hanging w/ are given out weird vibes. My friends all sullen and her dude's been here since afternoon and crushed five vodka/redbulls in the last hour. And I thought I put em down. 🙀

It's a good thing I'm good at doing my own thing, my nite goes on either way. 👍

does anyone know a good way to get support for fundraisers? I have no idea where to advertise it besides facebook, no i dont wanna make salad. trying to get help with medical bills i occured with the death\trying to save my blind dog but had to charge it to a high interest credit card while im stuck working at a grocery store. Sorry for the typing, july 4th alcohol

Minus_Me

Very cold Pernod and some water, what a delicious mixture of the gods. Happy 4th to all you American traitors to our glorious Queen and Commonwealth of Nations.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Very cold Pernod and some water, what a delicious mixture of the gods. Happy 4th to all you American traitors to our glorious Queen and Commonwealth of Nations.
It is interesting to think our so-called founding fathers were basically terrorists. 👳💣

Boy I tell you what when those fireworks are going and that star spangled banner is playing I'll be damned if I don't start tearing up right then and there.

daycru

Lost 135 pounds but still feel ugly and sad, But food is great! It's right there. And would make me happy. But you have to say no, you know?

Sub_Level

at hom3, drink alone. at public, drink alone. I always play the generic weirdo loner at the bar. but its not some hurr drifter image i try to play up, its just all i know.

J. Bravo

4th of july party...? okay. should be chill. althought probably not considering it's a bunch of kids who just graduated from hs whose favorite drink is fireball.

Sub_Level

4th of july party...? okay. should be chill. althought probably not considering it's a bunch of kids who just graduated from hs whose favorite drink is fireball.

I hope your ability to shotgun drinks isnt rusty (unlees u dont want to participate). I remember some people did the upside down keg drink thing. Girls with skirts couldnt do it for obvious reasons.

Minus_Me

Congrats on the weight loss. I have a good 40lb to donate, but traveling and business dinners are hard to get around. And drinking, I consume a stupid amount of calories from booze.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I still gotta jettison my winter weight. I'll get there though. Shedding the pounds is just a battle, keeping them off over time is the war. Too easy to get comfortable. 🍗🍖🍟🍔🍕

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom