• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
There is crying for attention, crying for help, crying to let it out, and then a postmodern hipster form of cry that is a double corinthian decontruction of the concept of "cry" itslf. Really speaks to the human condition.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
We already ate, but my dude's wife is fasting of ramadon or whatevs so now shes about to eat and I'm going to eat seconds.

MUnited83

For you.
I'm way too drunk right now Gaf,sending messages I'm totally regretting in the future.

Edit: Also checking how good my aim is on Sniper Elite 3 in this state.

This picture of Robben really illustrates my summer perfectly. Just lazing around no fucks given about anything at all.

PA-13567915.jpg

that's me too. I have to start looking for a new internship but I am not in LA right now so I am on relax mode.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
👬👭 we all just want love and affection and companionship. Tryiing to orchestrate post bar drinking. Clock is tickin.

kehs

Banned
So I have this really adverse reaction to drinking socially with others.

Everyone's been getting single zinfandeled and two corona trashed since friday, and I haven't had a drink at all.

I prefer to be drank when others aren't. heh.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
i pissed on my friend's coffee table. i think i'm done drinking for now
Decided to get a case of PBR and keep drinking with some peeps even though I already drank tons and spent a shitload of money at the bar. It got to bed time and the people I was hanging with went to bed together with the door ope and I could hear them messing around so I was fucking beyond wasted and decided to walk home.

I had like 20 PBR's left that I loaded up in this book bag over my shoulder to take home, but I got lost and they were so heavy that they fucked my back up really bad and had to jettison them one by one until I said fuck it and just chucked the entire bag. Pretty sure I was passing by our hospital at the time so now they literally have a case of PBR' spread across their lawn .

Ended up going in a circle like three times and between being obliterated and in severe pain I was groaning and staggering around like a zombie with my upper half leaning heavily to the side. I was in so much pain I had to keep stopping and laying down next to the sidewalk to recover. If anyone saw me I would be in jail right now.

Somehow I eventually made it home but by then the sun had come out. It should have been a 30 min walk but it took me hours. Fuck.

arab

Decided to get a case of PBR and keep drinking with some peeps even though I already drank tons and spent a shitload of money at the bar. It got to bed time and the people I was hanging with went to bed together with the door ope and I could hear them messing around so I was fucking beyond wasted and decided to walk home.

I had like 20 PBR's left that I loaded up in this book bag over my shoulder to take home, but I got lost and they were so heavy that they fucked my back up really bad and had to jettison them one by one until I said fuck it and just chucked the entire bag. Pretty sure I was passing by our hospital at the time so now they literally have a case of PBR' spread across their lawn .

Ended up going in a circle like three times and between being obliterated and in severe pain I was groaning and staggering around like a zombie with my upper half leaning heavily to the side. I was in so much pain I had to keep stopping and laying down next to the sidewalk to recover. If anyone saw me I would be in jail right now.

Somehow I eventually made it home but by then the sun had come out. It should have been a 30 min walk but it took me hours. Fuck.

you should go back and recover the PBR

do you ever sleepwalk when drunk? i've deduced that i sleptwalk 5 feet from where i crashing, whipped out my dick and trickled some pee on my friend's coffee table while another friend watched me do it. it could be worse and my circle of friends have all had their messy nights but people were telling me that i hardly seemed drunk when we were partying earlier.

anyway, drunken slip n slides are awesome and a new fourth tradition.

Mexen

My Chinese neighbour invited me over for Gameer night (gaming and beer)

We played The Last Guardian on his Wii U and I have to say, VR has come a long way since the Dreamcast.

Mully

Found an LCD monitor down in the basement. Running a two monitor setup plus Chromecast on the TV next to me make me feel like I'm in the future.

hoggert

i think i want to try making a bacon fat infused bourbon but im really sick of the verb infuse and hearing it slapped on everything

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Man I fucked my leg up somehow. Been hobbling around all day like a cripple. Shoulder and back are in bad condition too. Might not make it. 🚑

hoggert

snuggles i prescribe you whiskey and bed rest and music. that reminds me i haven't listened to your two latest mixes 🌝

Why ruin good bourbon?

That's a good question. It's an ok bottle of wild turkey. I think im just going to drink it in the park next weekend.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Not 100% sure about the leg but I must have ate dirt hard. Just walking around the house is a struggle. I might have to get put in a wheelchair.💀

sn00zer

Waaaaaaaats up muthafucking neogaffers....follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/sn00zer_neo ....also you are cool...not all of you....some of you are weird...most of you are not..... also if you follow me I will have no idea who you are because your name will not match your user name which makes me sad

also Doctor who is the shit....and the doctor in season 1 is severely underrated

sn00zer

Oh and DMC1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>All other DMCs

Capcom tuned a super interesting horror verse into a bland fantasy one

sn00zer

Oh no lost a twitter follower....NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Also dont do drugs while drunk

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Haha. Talking to my sister... "So hows neogaf doing?"

Daria

Got drunk as fuck at my old neighbors. Some cute girl got taken away because her brother started puking. Home now but it's the absolute worst even though there's an ex here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom