• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
god damnit I dropped my new vodka and it fucking broke this is like the straw on the camels back that makes me want to kill myself.

for real

:(

DJ88

god damnit I dropped my new vodka and it fucking broke this is like the straw on the camels back that makes me want to kill myself.

for real

:(

Dude, don't kill yourself over some damn vodka man, don't let the vodka win.

Anyways, I just got back from a party where I had to mix reggaeton the entire night. Man fuck Cubans, and their shitty reggaeton.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Dude, don't kill yourself over some damn vodka man, don't let the vodka win.

It's just everything together lately. Friends abandoning me, money troubles, fucked school up, family shit, not being able to find new people. I just wish I was normal.

tumblr_n5wwp9cW7O1qlo8oyo1_1280.jpg
A

Vorheez

Holy fuck guys, I'm on vacation with my boys and feeling like a millions bucks right now. In the hotel now ready to crash but we hot played hard by two lesbians, it was awesome. When my one friend figured our what was going on with the lesbians be slammed 6 shots in a row (that he bought for them) and it went awful. We had to walk back to our hotel in a town we have never been in. Had a blast. I'll be back tomorrow night too, more drinks will be had

AcridMeat

Banned
jtwo say hi to your sister for me, until i can do it in person myself ~ we'll bond over talking about you~!

i drank way too much last night

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ok so when, as a group, we make the collective ascension to iOS8 we're gonna have an iMessage thread exclusively for voice messages. Its gonna be the most baller shit ever.

We can have freestyle rap battles through iMessage.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Sound Shapes is SOOOOOO cool. Its exactly like soundcloud. You go into the store and theres curated lists and liner notes and cover art and stuff. Can't get enough of this game. The platforming is super fun and pretty unique.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Sound Shapes is SOOOOOO cool. Its exactly like soundcloud. You go into the store and theres curated lists and liner notes and cover art and stuff. Can't get enough of this game. The platforming is super fun and pretty unique.
I'll have to make it the next game I buy fosho.

We're out for drinks. It's been alright kinda lowkey. Getting late so fast. Still walkin gimpy but I'm functional.

Salsa

that looked and was way better

I have 2 teeth that are completely fucked tho and I think the fillings leaked or some shit and all food tastes like garbage sometimes

I was gonna get it fixed but work got in the way and now venezuela is here in 2 days so no way im doing it

shiet

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Man not ready to call it a night but my last chance at a ride leaves soon and she'd probably be pissed if I choose to stay out. Oh well.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I got my bungie.net account linked with my psnid and upgraded my pan account to a + subscription.

So ready for Destiny now.

Eating a salami sandwich and thinking about this women I work with is driving me insane.

hoggert

fuck howd you know about my tooth fetish

junior johnson plus transistor is pretty sweet. shit is fucking me up fast in this heat thou i rly should put on the AC

Novoitus

Banned
anyone ever think about how fuckin weird the lo-fi categorization for a lot of music is? what other medium would accept that?

i never really liked a lot of black metal and a lot of black metal loves lo-fi. just feel like they'd benefit from higher production value

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
See, to me, I thought it was weird when I'd read about people laughing at the flaming lips wanting to include that tape warp effect in She Don't Use Jelly or whatever that song was.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I got sucked down a Flaming Lips hole. Which I enjoy when it does happen the few times a year it does happen. Listening to them play dark side of the mooon during an eclipse! :

Salsa

I've got the $5 a month student pricing it's awesome.

it's $5.99 without isnt it? at least in latin america which launched a few months ago

reason im saying im debating it is cause it murders my data plan. I don't have unlimited and it just devoures gigs

also my brother played their "launch in latin america" gig, has all his albums in there, and they don't give him premium codes

fucking bullshit

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm being dumb about my feet. I need to wear more supportive shoes and wear biking specific shoes.

Halo 2

Banned
it's $5.99 without isnt it? at least in latin america which launched a few months ago

reason im saying im debating it is cause it murders my data plan. I don't have unlimited and it just devoures gigs

also my brother played their "launch in latin america" gig, has all his albums in there, and they don't give him premium codes

fucking bullshit

$10 regularly here.

It's worth it to me since I use it all day at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom