• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoggert

what pagan old world magic is that

edit: sorry jtwo. they look really nice and deserve top pageage
Manny! I just need to sew them up!
#ballertime
8hIl7P9.jpg

qaKRiQK.jpg

J. Bravo

Those are pretty neat. I don't feel good. Now or about last night lol. Wtf. I called my little brother in the house phone from bed upstairs to bring me water and ibuprofen. I'm still so tired and my head hurts a little at 2pm wtf

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Is it just me or is it hard to watch ladies softball on TV and not fantasize about being choked about by their buff, athletic thighs. 🐍

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
There's a voice calling out upon deaf ears. Does that voice still exist without recognition?

Kitties kneed on me 🐈 as I ponder the depths of existence, and I realize my understanding is barely knee deep despite seeing beyond the thin veil that obsures the truth behind our day to day reality. I long for love but I know that's just another high to chase, a false hope of escape that only leaves you empty with longing for the next fix once the high fades. The moral of the story is that there is no moral of the story, nothing truly means anything beyond invented justification for our meaningless existence. Peace and love, goodnite. ✌️

Wool

There's a voice calling out upon deaf ears. Does that voice still exist without recognition?

Kitties kneed on me 🐈 as I ponder the depths of existence, and I realize my understanding is barely knee deep despite seeing beyond the thin veil that obsures the truth behind our day to day reality. I long for love but I know that's just another high to chase, a false hope of escape that only leaves you empty with longing for the next fix once the high fades. The moral of the story is that there is no moral of the story, nothing truly means anything beyond invented justification for our meaningless existence. Peace and love, goodnite. ✌️

I am your DJ. Nothing living in the fractal of the great machine of this music. Who needs harmony, melody or rhythm when you have pure sound? You are listening to The Journey but you have tuned it out. In your mind are a million seeds filled with hope. Seeds that cry out in unison and die as reality shifts. Is your mind madness or the messiah? Music that makes you realize the one eternal truth: I’m fucked. You are listening to The Journey. The computerized look at mankind. From inside the motherboard, things do not look good. It’s a dystopian vision of hell. In other words it’s a utopian vision of heaven. It’s all in the double negatives. Thank god for the digital age. Now you don’t need friends. Now you don’t need god. You can just have computers to talk to you instead. We are better at pretending to like you. We are The Journey. Listen. You are on a Journey. Where are you going? Why are you going there? Have you a clue or are you just doing what you are told? Do you have a purpose? You are standing on top of a cliff. Will you jump or be pushed? What is the ontological difference anyway? People are machines like me. Your sole purpose in life is to make more machines. Get to work even if it is with a fat girl. This is a Journey and you’re not looking out the window. You are driving the ship straight towards an iceberg. It will grow dark soon. This could be your final evening. Time is growing faster. Increasing. You want to slow it down. Blink. You missed it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I am your DJ. Nothing living in the fractal of the great machine of this music. Who needs harmony, melody or rhythm when you have pure sound? You are listening to The Journey but you have tuned it out. In your mind are a million seeds filled with hope. Seeds that cry out in unison and die as reality shifts. Is your mind madness or the messiah? Music that makes you realize the one eternal truth: I’m fucked. You are listening to The Journey. The computerized look at mankind. From inside the motherboard, things do not look good. It’s a dystopian vision of hell. In other words it’s a utopian vision of heaven. It’s all in the double negatives. Thank god for the digital age. Now you don’t need friends. Now you don’t need god. You can just have computers to talk to you instead. We are better at pretending to like you. We are The Journey. Listen. You are on a Journey. Where are you going? Why are you going there? Have you a clue or are you just doing what you are told? Do you have a purpose? You are standing on top of a cliff. Will you jump or be pushed? What is the ontological difference anyway? People are machines like me. Your sole purpose in life is to make more machines. Get to work even if it is with a fat girl. This is a Journey and you’re not looking out the window. You are driving the ship straight towards an iceberg. It will grow dark soon. This could be your final evening. Time is growing faster. Increasing. You want to slow it down. Blink. You missed it.
🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕

👀

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
🌅⏳🗻⌛🌄
👶👦👨👴💀
🕛🕓🕠🕘🕡
🌌💥🌍🌋⬛
🌜🌞🌝🌚🌛

AcridMeat

Banned
Trying to cut this mix to 70 minutes so I can burn a regular cd for the car. It sucks not having a stereo that plays mp3 cds anymore. So many useless disks now.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Trying to cut this mix to 70 minutes so I can burn a regular cd for the car. It sucks not having a stereo that plays mp3 cds anymore. So many useless disks now.

They're not useless since you can save them for another day. 👍

I've burned like a thousands mixes but most of them are long gone. I'd love to have archive of that shit, so many dope tunes lost like tears in the rain. 😭☔

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Going to the Chinese donut shop to get a cheeseburger a taco and curly fries.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I could post up in this chintzy donut shop all day. Orange tables, neonglow mural and cnn running on mute. IRL Heaven.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Can I come pop a squat and hang? Sounds delicious. 🍩

I've been coughing so hard that it gave me a headache. 😤

AcridMeat

Banned
They're not useless since you can save them for another day. 👍

I've burned like a thousands mixes but most of them are long gone. I'd love to have archive of that shit, so many dope tunes lost like tears in the rain. 😭☔
Only have blank dvds left no cds, fuck.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Wait I just got a tax change check from the state government i thought tax returns came from the federal govermnent. I feel like such an idiot I have literally no idea where and why this check came in the mail to me.

J. Bravo

I really don't know why I'm going out tonight. I'm so incredibly tired and still recovering from Wednesday. But someone offered me a ride, and she's a cute girl. Blah

J. Bravo

this night turned out alright. only had 2 beers and a vodka redbull with a nice lil buzz that faded when we got home. ate the most delicious gyro holy shit. and the girl that drove me that i have a crush on, basically said i'm hot and she would go on a date with me. so fuck yeah. and i'm home in time to get a good sleep and workout tomorrow morning woooooo i love not being belligerent. although if i drank more i might have tried to kiss her which would have been bad haha.

anyways smokin a bowl then going to sleep :)

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
We laid in the grass and looked to el cielo but there was only clouds. Fog and gas and pollution in place of the sparkling beauty we hoped for. My ride was ready to go but they were still out there. Looking up to infinity. They got their night of passion but I have hella beers and three cigarettes left. This post goes out to all the lonely souls out there and the cute cats waiting to be petted. 💋

npa189

Ugh, shit night. Drank a 40 of OE and more played the first 3rd of the Reach campaign with a friend who just broke up with his GF, only to realize the GF is hanging out with a bunch of our mutual friends and I wasn't even invited. Could give a rats ass about the breakup, all my friends are assholes. Done with humanity forever, I'm becoming a hermit.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I think I want to kiss her on the lips. To hold her longer and closer than I have before. But I probs can't. I shouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom