• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

y2dvd

Had very little to eat tonight, drank lots of shots and mixed drink, within 5 minutes of the bar closing, made out with a cute random stranger and got her number. Dat liquid encouragement yo.

Pikma

Banned
I'm not proud of the things I did today (and will prob. repeat tomorrow) but what the hell, I'm single now. I'm a drink away from getting uber wasted btw fuckthisshit

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I didn't realize that guy from the movie Her posted on here.
Haven't seen that was yet. But I am pretty much in love w/ my phone. 💋📱

So strung out. Last night was pretty drastic. Need a full day to recover but my peeps keep inviting me out. Prob gonna happen again tonight. 😫

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Laying in bed and decided to finish off the beers sitting next to me from last night b4 finally getting up. This was actually a great idea. 👍

Ron Mexico

Flight delayed leaving Philadelphia. Stopped at Legal Seafood. Looking for Illegal Seafood now.

Wish me luck.

And hoping it hasa better bar. Seriously.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
GltjEVA.jpg

Couldn't get him to pose w/ the tail perked up which shows off the full fluffiness.

His tail is super long. By the time he maxes out he's gonna be a huge kitty.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
He's jet back with stripes that are a really trippy silver with hints of gold and then his paws and his chest and his belly and his undertail are all white. Very rare. 👌

bBdDHdC.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
All I want to do is go home and watch Wild Palms.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
A customer left a love poem for me in the break area with her phone number on it. 🚶

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
In all honesty it was genuinely very flattering. I think I know who it was.

Still just slightly creepy to leave it like that in the break room folded up on the table for everyone to see. It was there for a little while too.

Anyway, she left her number at the bottom where the bike wrench is covering. I toyed with texting her but I'm not going to. Just not dating right now so why even bother.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm also fairly certain my admirer is a single mother so that kinda adds a slightly desperate context to the actual poem IMO.
Behold your heart

Dig down,
plant your heart in the ground

that dirt will
animate dreams,
bring alive again
whatever has died in you

our blood lets out
in the soil
all that goes unneeded

what remains is pure soul

pick what grows there
taste what reveals your

behold your heart, renewed

Very kind thing to do. Just.. a little out of range of me.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Kinda intense poem TBH.😕

I know dude!
What was she thinking?
i mean, did you read the poem? i think we can rule "good personality" out of the picture unless "batshit crazy" = "good personality"

The poem to me clearly comes from a place of pain.. I don't think calling her batshit crazy is that fair. Just not a lot of social tact.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'd say me wanting to be with Acorn and her having moved to a different state ruins it. But hey, why by a downer?

🌰💏

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Nah. No way. There is a person with that username though. And a ice age the movie avatar.

Mully

For a drunk thread its awfully sober, am disappointededed

I just got home. Give me ten minutes.

There's nothing I hate more than a hot dog that is 3/4 bun. These buns are too big.

Also I was working earlier and I think I had one of those, "the one that got away," moments. She had curly red hair, cream skin, and a beautiful smile. She was friendly and energetic. She was a photographer for the party I was working and I could tell that she was flirting with me, but I was so taken aback by how radiant she was that I lost my words. Unfortunately she's from Jersey and I'll likely never see her again.

i am going with the sweetheart of my life. the wind beneath my wings. the oil to my vinegar.
but i have a wedding coming up and want to do something different.. chicken dance is great, especially since i am polish and learnt it in the womb. but i wanna do something that will throw the polacks off this time.

edit. check my profile. under interests.. i made a funny.

Thanks hoggz. Found out i can't go calling everyone an asshole. I think that I'm such an asshole that it was ok in my mind to call others it as well.

So I did my research. Salsa seems easy. I'm gonna have to take a bunch of classes because I don't want to do the basics. I wanna go big. Mario Lopez big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom