• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
There's this hot girl from Oregon who wants to fuck me but I ain't going all the way up there when I can get it in here. Whoop whoop

manny are you serious? oregon is beautiful. to get ass above multnomah falls would be a breathtaker. do her over the tourist deck. make her look down and make her afraid.

Mully

How many fucking PAX's do people need? There's a south now?

Three US. One Aus.

I'm really considering going to PAX South since it seems like a large amount of PAX goers aren't going. It seems like a great way to network with the group of developers who show up to PAXs in a more intimate fashion. On top of that, there are a ton of games going to be released in early 2015. What a better way to get a preview a few weeks before its release?

I think I'm gonna goto pax east. I really don't care about games. I just wanna fight the good fight and give xbox the props they deserve.

J2d2 hawhich part? I have to decide Yellowstone or yosemite this year.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Little sanctuary here called the whole foods parking lot. Beware of cougars though.

wine is the only booze that makes me feel a little queasy. i can put down like half a bottle of jack but two glasses of red wine and i feel like i'm gonna yak

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
wine is the only booze that makes me feel a little queasy. i can put down like half a bottle of jack but two glasses of red wine and i feel like i'm gonna yak
I just can't get into wine. I've never found one I actually enjoy drinking and it's not like I'd ever order a glass at the kind of places I go. 🚫🍷

Pretty much strictly beer but on an occasion shots or cocktails can be nice if I want to speed up the process.

Out solo ATM. Couldn't 🐻 to spent last night of the weekend at home.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Laying in bd, just drank a lagr and now I'll open a 22oz pilsner.
About to start Wild Palms episode 3. I just finished episode 2 "the floating world." So good.

I'm gonna make a wild palms fan edit trailer.

Also got a quarter of pineapple Thai

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Laying in bd, just drank a lagr and now I'll open a 22oz pilsner.
About to start Wild Palms episode 3. I just finished episode 2 "the floating world." So good.

I'm gonna make a wild palms fan edit trailer.

Also got a quarter of pineapple Thai
Bed beers are p nice tbh but can't do that much. I used to drink at home/my old apt a lot but these days I always go out to do it. Even on nights like this where I'm surrounded by strangers it's just good to out and feeling that energy.

It was diff at the apt though. Streamed tunes via airplay and smoked cigs on the balc under stars.

jasonng

Did this over the weekend:

Z9rf6pQl.jpg

I did some infusion with my now new favorite vodka and oolong tea. Tastes amazing by itself but I made a huge jar of it with lemonade, honey, and simple syrup. So good. So fun. Going to do it again.

Also I'm currently drinking Sam Adams Blueberry. It's all right.

Wool

Did this over the weekend:

Z9rf6pQl.jpg

I did some infusion with my now new favorite vodka and oolong tea. Tastes amazing by itself but I made a huge jar of it with lemonade, honey, and simple syrup. So good. So fun. Going to do it again.

Also I'm currently drinking Sam Adams Blueberry. It's all right.

How the fuck is there so much backwash in those bottles already?

J. Bravo

best friends sisters bf manages drais nightclub. we're planning to hit up vegas sometime and do a bunch of free shit there lol.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oooooohhhh! I like it! Very cool.

Wild Palms update: someone killed a hologram with a virus as punishment for a human who was made to watch through VR goggles

It was real as shit.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
That's fantastic! Art show! Thanks for sharing, master splinter.

Have you ever sponge painted?
I was flipping through a material guide at work and there was a section on mixing acrylics with sponges specifically and the results in the book were beautiful. It'd be a pricey endeavor the way I'm imagining. I don't know.

never tried it. it sounds like fun. i haven't touched paint for a couple of years. i'm starting to get back into it. but yeah i will steal your technique!

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Dude was wasted but might have found my second job. Start by making pies but I can sling drAnk too.plus fhere's this cutie there. I need to be single again. Just walked into a spiderweb fuck get it off my face.

i ran over a chipmunk the other day. he was out right away so that made me feel better. but yeah, i felt like shit and still do. i love cmunks. god bless him.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
i ran over a chipmunk the other day. he was out right away so that made me feel better. but yeah, i felt like shit and still do. i love cmunks. god bless him.
Murdered. You should rot in prison.

Short nicca but my dick tall. 👶🗼
Eight gold rings like I'm sha shabba ranks.
💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍
Four gold chainz like I'm sha shabba ranks
🔱🔱🔱🔱
One gold toof like I'm sha shabba ranks
💀✨
Sha sha shabba ranks 🙌

that's from 2010. i liked the word hope. my other painting is amazing. after i piss i will share it.

tgo1rgZ.jpg

my best piece

I love it.

I grew up painting. When I was 18 I quit. I'm 31 now and my father, who is also a painter, came up to me the other day and said "It's time". He gave me three different canvases, an easel, shit load of brushes, acrylic paint, and oil paints.

This shit is so hard. I don't remember anything.

I love it.

I grew up painting. When I was 18 I quit. I'm 31 now and my father, who is also a painter, came up to me the other day and said "It's time". He gave me three different canvases, an easel, shit load of brushes, acrylic paint, and oil paints.

This shit is so hard. I don't remember anything.

we have 2 things in common.. both 31 and both don't know how to paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom