• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wool

I'm going to be in Los Angeles tonight. Is that where you live Illithid? I heard they have something called "tiki bar"? I saw a TV show about it. Let's hang out.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm ready for a date. Just got one last thing I gotta do first, but once I deal with that it's happening. We texted for like 12+ hours yesterday and I'm kinda dying to see her. Fuck. 😞

just got it to work! time to get in on this destiny shit!

edit: hoooooly shit this morning i connected by PS4 to my internet via ethernet. it took me less than a minute to download all 13 gigabytes of destiny.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just spent 30$ on new pen colors to try and draw some destiny inspired art.
I'm gonna be later tonight I think, gonna watch snow piercer and take a nap.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Decided to quit drunk smoking. TBH it got worse than my normal smoking was back in the day. I spent most of this last week hacking my guts out for no reason. So I held off all night, didn't bring, buy or bum any. Cravings were screaming at me but I resisted. A relative feat. But I decided to allow myself to just have one when I got back home so I walked in, grabbed my emergency pack, then curb stomped the fuck out of them shits.

Bitch I'm back. Won't lie did it all for bae. Got me inspired to be the best person I can be. It's fucked up.

Damn Boyhood is super, super good. I guess I'm kind of lucky though that all the beats in the movie correlated to the beats in my own life - the titular "boy" grows up at exactly the same time I grew up at, the same world events happened at the same time in his life as my life, he goes to college as I go to college. Watching Boyhood was almost like looking into a mirror, and as such, I was able to relate to it in a way I've been able to relate to few other movies, if any. Easily my favorite movie of the year, and one of my favorite movies of all time.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I need to see that. Linklater has owned the past three decades and is a legit all time great at this point.

b4 sunrise will always be my fave

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm sorry but if you didn't like Sunrise you're a broken human being. It's the greatest bittersweet romance movie ever.

No offense.

well that is a pretty accurate description of me so

and tbh most of my friends also think it's kind of obnoxious and hokey and dumb

c'est la vie

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
So is falling in love, but here I am. Endoprhins exploding like fireworks on the 4th of July and my dick tall and throbbing.

OG Loc

I really wished my girlfriend sounded like Trina so I could hear all her nagging as a sweet ass slip-n-slide records song

Well, time to post in my favorite thread ever ... LOL

Went last night to this event at the Staples center, drinks were overpriced so couldnt even get a decent buzz, today i made the mistake of buying these ...

bud-light-limearita-rauc7l.png

drank 6 and holy crap, what a niiiiiice feeling :)

hoggert

Someone flipped out at me ages ago because I said the main character in fight club is never named

Some people are just fucks

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The wider jar that the dispensaries use to sell you 1/8ths are perfect for trailmix. Just sayin. Little trailmix booster shot right in my lunch sack.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I think I'm breaking up with her after work. I finally have a moment where we're not out with other people. Someone hold me to it please. Gotta find the strength. 😔

I have to do this. Fuck.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I think I'm breaking up with her after work. I finally have a moment where we're not out with other people. Someone hold me to it please. Gotta find the strength. 😔

I have to do this. Fuck.
Just fucking do it. My date yesterday was fucking awesome because nothing was holding me down but her posterior on my lap and her lips on mine. Man don't you want that freedom? That happiness? Do something right for yourself. Fucking A snuggler.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
No doubt. I'm just terrible at confrontation. Shaking but I have to face it, it's the only way forward. Lord give me strength. 😔🙏👼

If you are musing over the idea of breaking up with someone, then it's time to break up with them. The next couple days are probably gonna suck, but then life will be soooo gooood

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I've already mused plenty, the relationship is dead and I'm done, it's just a matter of telling her. Honestly it aggravates me that she acts clueless to the fact that there's no love or intimacy whatsoever in the relationship, but maybe just having someone to hang out with is good enough for her. It's not for me, though. Some shit's been awakened in me lately and I'm hungry for something better...which is exactly what I have lined up, waiting for me right now.

Sorry for bringing my BS in here but gotta spew it somewhere atm. Send me posi vibes bros. ✨

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I've had sex like once in the past five months. Dry as a bone. 💀 Probably gonna bust as soon as the tip breaches the lips. 😩

Halo 2

Banned
30 seconds in and i'm diggin' it.

[5:50 now] Seriosuly this is dope just like the stuff I've been putting on while blazing/reading comics lately.

hoggert

thanks snuggs, i really needed that pl even though i didn't know until now since i was in a train car with a screaming 2-3 yo for what seemed like forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom