• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It's times like this I fall back on the travelers light to carry me. The darkness truly does surround us and if not for the guardians in our lives it would envelope us in an instant. 🙌

Minus_Me

You hooked on that destiny stuff, always chasing that first kill.

Ran out of monies, being charged a nonsense amount in fees and exchange rate.

coldvein

Banned
hahaha. that dude septimus just gets on my tits. like he's written the entire book on what dating is and who is a worthy person etc etc. nonsense.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It's almost 1PM and but I'm still like 😳. Needed to finally get some sleep, stayed up to six thirty am instead. Thinkin bout bae and how I gotta lock that down like yersterday cause her last text fucked with me. Oh man.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
exactly. the idea that there are concrete rules or guidelines governing how to date/get laid is ridiculous.
I think realizing the fluidity of interaction is a real big step in personal growth. When you're inexperienced you only have your preconceptions to guide you. Once you get out in the wild it's like "Oh shit, nobody has any idea what they're doing. There is no missing book I haven't read. You just do it how you do it."

Minus_Me

Oslo has been a great time, even spent some time with a great girl. Flying back into NYC tomorrow, thinking of staying a couple of days.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
exactly.

or you can be a message board pundit who claims to have the book.
I haven't really read the thread you're referring to but I go back and forth a lot. If you look at GAF as a tool to figure yourself out and work through your stuff I actually think it's pretty healthy. It's true there are some on the internet just stewing in hatred that will never overcome their misguidedness.. But I think a lot of people have the potential to grow. The 17 year old message board pundit making generalizations may actually turn out to be an incredibly mindful and enlightened 30 year old through years of cultural osmosis and processing. I have basically been raised by message board culture and I'm quite pleased with myself. There really is some pyschological reprogramming going on over a decade of processing your experiences and submitting them to a harshly judged environment such as this.

hoggert

Man. Sounds like he's some pre-PUA level shit I gotta read this thread

Spent 2 hours picking raspberries now pbr feels good

coldvein

Banned
J2 your post has too much content for me to legitimately process. thats a compliment. ill bless it with some rolling rock.

give me a second.

1. you are of course correct

coldvein

Banned
I haven't really read the thread you're referring to but I go back and forth a lot. If you look at GAF as a tool to figure yourself out and work through your stuff I actually think it's pretty healthy. It's true there are some on the internet just stewing in hatred that will never overcome their misguidedness.. But I think a lot of people have the potential to grow. The 17 year old message board pundit making generalizations may actually turn out to be an incredibly mindful and enlightened 30 year old through years of cultural osmosis and processing. I have basically been raised by message board culture and I'm quite pleased with myself. There really is some pyschological reprogramming going on over a decade of processing your experiences and submitting them to a harshly judged environment such as this.

2. as an adult i havent used the internet to figure myself out. when i was a teenager, maybe a lil bit, i fucked around in aol/yahoo chatrooms alot. i collected so many underage titty pictures. nowadays its mostly just a time-sink.

3. you are quite optimistic about things. i stew in hatred more than i'd like to admit. you should be pleased with yourself. i think you're a good (maybe rare) example of somebody who can describe himself as "raised by messageboard culture" and isn't an arrogant self important dope.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It's all I can think about Manny, fuck. Can't remember the last time I got this hung up on anything.

J2 posting some quality content this page. 💋

Minus_Me

Ahhh, an open relationship. You're a bigger man than I.

The mutual friend is a girl I've known since high school, and we've all been together. I'm really not meeting anyone, this girl in Oslo is an exception to the usual.

It might screw shit up, but wtv. Live and learn and all that Jazz.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
It's all I can think about Manny, fuck. Can't remember the last time I got this hung up on anything.

J2 posting some quality content this page. 💋
i know how you feel. Just got a text from my boo too.

The mutual friend is a girl I've known since high school, and we've all been together. I'm really not meeting anyone, this girl in Oslo is an exception to the usual.
Ohhh ok. Haha well I hope you enjoy yourself out there.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I think it's good Snuggler is falling in love.

v5zqNSS.jpg

Sick day status ultra confirmed. Destiny in bed. I'm gonna be on most of the day and will be crushed if I don't see y'all float through my world.

This TN panel though.. 😐

coldvein

Banned
I was at the Oxford real late the other night and I couldn't understand anything those Missoulian Mongoloids were saying, it was some kind of pig-latin.

man. pangs of homesickness. you get anything to eat?

also, missoulians are the most advanced of all montana folk .. that shit is known fact

Wool

man. pangs of homesickness. you get anything to eat?

also, missoulians are the most advanced of all montana folk .. that shit is known fact

Yeah it was some mish mash of grease and breakfast. I got real sloshed at Modest Mouse, then went to the Rhino(?), then the Oxford. Almost fought some bittie who liked the Grizzlies better than the Cats.

coldvein

Banned
Yeah it was some mish mash of grease and breakfast. I got real sloshed at Modest Mouse, then went to the Rhino(?), then the Oxford. Almost fought some bittie who liked the Grizzlies better than the Cats.

modest mouse? they play the wilma?

rhino is a shitshow. spent lots of time there.

most people in msla prefer the griz to the cats. you shouldve been murdered. apparently things have changed since i lived there.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I might pop in some Destiny today. Snatch some treasure w/ J2. Just schemin in the meantime. Need to run some errands but waiting the post-drunk mindfog to clear out. 😲

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
snuggler up all night type drunk?
Got home at 630AM so I slept a little bit. We closed out the bar then drank at a friends apt for a couple hours. I can't remember what happened but last thing I remember before leaving I was walkin up to my (ex?) GF's car but then she flipped me and drove away lol. Not sure what I did but hopefully I said what needed to be said and can
move forward. Not sure but I can imagine spilling the beans with that amount of liquid courage/retardation inside me.

Then I decided to walk home from there. Drank a couple beers on the walk and chucked the empties into peoples yards. I was wasted but thankfully not uber wasted like last time I did that and made it home uninjured.

Thinkin bout making some moves today. My goal is for once to be decisive. To envison what I want and make it happen, rather than just stumbling around in the dark.

coldvein

Banned
i dont like to nitpick but i will, if you're walking home at 7 AM throwing empties into yards you're either uber wasted or you're a dick. i'm going to go with uber wasted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom