• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It's done. Holy shit. And it was totally mutual and smooth, couldn't have gone any better.

Can't believe I'm actually making this happen. Just gotta focus on this weekend now. 😎

hoggert

It's done. Holy shit. And it was totally mutual and smooth, couldn't have gone any better.

Can't believe I'm actually making this happen. Just gotta focus on this weekend now. 😎

holy shit, thats terrific shit was chill and likewise. tbh i was kinda scared how things were going to go for you reading your earlier stuff especially after that five month thing.

gz gz gz gz gz

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
OMG snuggs. I was actually thinking about your situation at work today. Now I come home and its done? 🏂

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My dumbass cat brought a hummingbird moth inside last night and it was literally like being attacked by a monster or ghost. Legit home invasion.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Thanks. Can't quite recognize this guy taking action and claiming what he wants. 😎 👉💃

It's p surreal tbh.

Being able to put her full name into my phone instead of cryptic initials felt good. What an unexpected turn. ↪️

Moths are horrifying.

Mully

I really think there's a correlation between fervent Nintendo fans and idiocy. I have nothing against Nintendo. It just seems like every stupid fucking post or Tweet I see is partnered with a Nintendo or anime avatar.

I'll be back in a few weeks with results.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just got italian pork sausages from whole foods.
BRB, SAUSAGE PARTY at my place

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So since Destiny is off I just played two matches of Titanfall.

Holy shit that game is radical. Its been a little bit.

Also just purchased a softwarelabel tee
:eek:

kehs

Banned
Guys.

I unsubscribed from this thread earlier and then I order an old fashioned at another pool hall.

The waitress was googling the drink.

Turns out the bartender knew how to make it.

I think I left her a 20 dollar tip on a 40 dollar bill. She's always pretty cool.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Got some down bitches I can call.

Cope it's going to be okay (maybe) we'll always be here for you, with arms wide open. 👐

arab

congratulations. i hope you get to use the balls you have just grown.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm gonna work 60-70 hours a week until I die. I dunno maybe things aren't actually that cool. I dunno. There are highlights for sure but sometimes it feels like life at it's core is just pain. We just live to seek out relief for that pain. I dunno. Doesn't really matter I guess.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My modem is dead and I can't set up lte hotspot on my ipad because Verizon is giving me an error when I sign into my account. I can't even read a fucking comic book without the internet. This is such bullshit. So I have to go to best but afterwork to buy a new modem but I don't think I can set it up without calling them to sync it and their hours close before i get home.

This is fucking bullshit. I don't know what's going on with my backup lte connection, the iPad says it's connected but when I access my account it says connection failed. Already reset my carrier settings and network settings..

This sucks. I got kicked out destiny last night and haven't had a connection since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom