• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Well I walked home without eating dirt or shambling like a zombie or getting lost in neighborhoods I've known my entire life so relatively speaking it could be worse.

Fuck so I don't think I spilt the beans last nite. Was just a random dick. 😔 I just want to be done with this.

coldvein

Banned
for sure.

that zombie walk is scary. especially when you're zombie walking around six square blocks trying to find your car for two hours

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I lost my debit card on the way home but after searching w/ my iphone flash light for like 20 mins I found it in the middle of the road

coldvein

Banned
as long as we're talking about stupid shit, i sometimes neglect my girlfriend in favor of hanging out alone at the bar. what is that.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Solitude is needed sometimes. At least for some of us. Do you go out looking to encounter other people or do you just want to be alone? This is important.

coldvein

Banned
nah man. solitude is all i'm looking for, really. if i wanted some other vag to deal with i already have it, i just need to flip that switch. i go to the bar after work by myself just to be by myself, talk with my bartending homies, etc.

she doesnt understand the importance of this. it comes down to like "hey you should come home and fuck me" and i'm like "nah, i'm going to sit here and talk to pete. i'll fuck you tomorrow"

(not the exact words used in the conversation)

should also be mentioned that i also do this like once a week, if that. all other time i mostly spend with her.

hoggert

I used to do the same all the time. Roommate at the time was completely nuts, Gf was nice but moody and her roommates didn't like me because I didn't have two PhDs or w/e. So I'd have a six points and a Jameson and watch jeopardy and empty the mind

Would still do it but the only local place I like, the evening bartender are not fun and disappear from the bar for like 30 mins and expect the regulars to watch shit which is great once the post work crowd comes in

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
gtVhpiH.jpg

Just found a massive pair of period stained panties in the target parking lot.

kehs

Banned
I'm still pretty livid that the bartender couldn't make an old fashioned last night cause he didn't have bitters.

What kind fucking bar doesn't have bitters?

coldvein

Banned
scene: me talking to one of of fotb malaysian coworkers with a smartphone

me: whats an emoji?

her: like this.

me: like what?

her: like you can make picture of fist then eggplant then rain and it means jerking off with cum.

me: okay.

*exit

Halo 2

Banned
scene: me talking to one of of fotb malaysian coworkers with a smartphone

me: whats an emoji?

her: like this.

me: like what?

her: like you can make picture of fist then eggplant then rain and it means jerking off with cum.

me: okay.

*exit

Who the hell has an eggplant-looking dong?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Please rearrange the two latter emoji's to be in the correct sequence for the items they are meant to represent.

I think I had a moment of clarity on wedsnesday. I'm not an alcoholic, unless getting black out drunk every weekend counts as one. Anyways, I haven't hiked in years, went on weds night and sat alone on top of a 1800ft mountain(lol) and it hit me. I'd rather be out doing shit than black out Friday-Saturday and be hungover Sunday. That's three days wasted, literally. I have hiked everyday since weds and just got back from one now. No beers for me this weekend boys. First time in 10 years. Yeah I think I am/was an alcoholic. Waka waka 💩💪 gonna go drink some muscle milk and run in circles.

I think I had a moment of clarity on wedsnesday. I'm not an alcoholic, unless getting black out drunk every weekend counts as one. Anyways, I haven't hiked in years, went on weds night and sat alone on top of a 1800ft mountain(lol) and it hit me. I'd rather be out doing shit than black out Friday-Saturday and be hungover Sunday. That's three days wasted, literally. I have hiked everyday since weds and just got back from one now. No beers for me this weekend boys. First time in 10 years. Yeah I think I am/was an alcoholic. Waka waka 💩💪 gonna go drink some muscle milk and run in circles.

finding other things to do at night is the hard part for me

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm standing outside of Fosters Freeze waiting for my burgette.

went to one party, saw someone get stabbed. went to another party, and saw someone get hit in the head with a bottle, the bottle shatter, and their head split open like a ripe melon. all in all, successful night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom