• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ЯAW

Banned
Dam! I slipped- so many years without drink but now im wasted off my ass. Gonna give you some ugric word
www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFaW2Whpw1Q

Kids and wife far away and don't know what to do. Best friend at cancer therapy and more likely dead in couple of months. I'm fucking crying over him. Dude is fucking strong and Imgo to bottle when i find about his condition. Fuck! Haven't cried this much since first grade. Snot and all tuhat shit on my face. Gonna drown myself with booze!!! Fuck!

hoggert

who the shit goes to a beer wholesaler with their SO and goes around reading out the labels marketing bs to each other

they kept blocking me from the good stuff and were so into it, i would've felt bad about asking them to move😳

hoggert

ЯAW;122644375 said:
Dam! I slipped- so many years without drink but now im wasted off my ass. Gonna give you some ugric word
www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFaW2Whpw1Q

Kids and wife far away and don't know what to do. Best friend at cancer therapy and more likely dead in couple of months. I'm fucking crying over him. Dude is fucking strong and Imgo to bottle when i find about his condition. Fuck! Haven't cried this much since first grade. Snot and all tuhat shit on my face. Gonna drown myself with booze!!! Fuck!

that sucks man, losing a friend always is shit. careful with the drank!

im digging that song btw

2 weeks off the wagon. Hopping back on. Least I realized I can do without alcohol. I did salsa lessons, hiked over 20 miles, took a yoga class, bought a juicer(amaze balls), and I got a new iPad mini because the air was too heavy for my weak arms.

I don't have work for another week so I figured why not black out to celebrate my accomplishments?! Here goes to celebrating my 2 weeks sober!

go hike. im gonna upload photos of my adventures later. i had a blast. im starting to think i'm an introvert. i actually enjoy doing things alone.

Yup!
Holy shit. No ones gonna believe me, but this legit just happened. I was smoking a butt in my garage, drinking, a shit beer, on the pad. Heard people screaming. I look over to see what the fuss is about. As I glance over my shoulder a mega black bear is in my garage. I clap my hands and ran inside. 2nd fuckin time I saw a black bear this week. First was on a hike, now in my garage. He must love keilbasi cause that's all I have in my garbage.

hoggert

haha nice
I haven't seen a black bear since, you know I actually have no idea. There was a black bear mama and her cubs that used to trash my parents composterfor ages but theyd always run away the minute you got within a couple of meters. Solved it by just throwing a stone on the composter and me and friend built a new one for my folks. No idea why bears would want to eat rotting corn, tomoatoes, etc lol

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just bought three really nice grams of pot.

Divinity
West County White
Lemon Cream

And a a nighttime cannabis tincture with valerian, skullcap and lactuca in addition to a really strong indica extraction.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
You spend less than 71$ on food in an entire month?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It definitely was the expensive stuff. I usually go for the 45$ 1/4 specials but today I wanted some fancy stuff.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Those are grams, but they usually weigh out to 1.3. So pretty much a bit over an 1/8 for 46$ + tax. Those 16$ ones were the most expensive they sell. More common strains are quite a bit cheaper. That particular store is one of the higher end ones in town, I usually go to a differen place but it was too far to ride to in this heat.

For the most part I stick to the featured strains that are on special as they are quite a bit cheaper and very high quality... You just don't get to choose what the house special is that day.

I think i got dumped. I didn't say anything bad, I didn't treat her bad. She said she's not happy in the United States of the Americas. I can't fuckin move to another country. Life isn't a movie. I have the worst fuckin luck with choosing women. One flew away across country for a dude she met on our trip, one joined a bible school, one got married, one turned out to secretly be a coke head, one had a kid, and now one wants to move a continent away.

If George costanza was a real life person. It would be me.

hoggert

wtf thats news to me but i dont rember how much i like magic hat so much

splinter, if it makes you feel better i knew a guy whos gf became a nun in thailand (iirc coulda be some other south asian country) but now he owns a fucking castle/fort in detroit off stock money so whateves
i didnt let him rent a room from me in 2000 and he never talks to me anymore fml
so buy an old fort on the coast and reign over the peasants irl

if ya'll don't got a pad then have fun.

I was a good 30 ft above sea level. if i fell off i would of broke a foot. water looked to be tree feet deep. (pun inteded)
KPuJFYP.jpg

my dinner, tasted good with the chipmunk i cooked it with.
k4kAtgh.jpg

the highest point of new jersey. guess the name of the park
XkWqTfL.jpg

abraham washington monument.
P00OzFo.jpg

some random lake facing nyc
VAjbUtw.jpg

tripod rock. story goes that egyptians built it.
UyHMWIp.jpg

my house going some construction
w2j11lA.jpg

glacial shit idk about
RRTWhy1.jpg

mega rock. thing was MEGA
U449dxt.jpg

I think there are a bunch of those rocks around the country/world. I guess I take it for granted that it's 15 min from my house.

Modest still plays? I used to see them in the 90's. Last time I saw em was at Irving when they encored float on(before that shit video came out) They're dead to me now.

hoggert

throw back to the start of the page, but happy so many ppl are enjoying blacksad
idr any of the plot, but the art was errection worthy

speaking of that i wonder how snuggler is doing
is he in curvyazn paradize atm irl tbqh omw ttyl

J. Bravo

Those are grams, but they usually weigh out to 1.3. So pretty much a bit over an 1/8 for 46$ + tax. Those 16$ ones were the most expensive they sell. More common strains are quite a bit cheaper. That particular store is one of the higher end ones in town, I usually go to a differen place but it was too far to ride to in this heat.

For the most part I stick to the featured strains that are on special as they are quite a bit cheaper and very high quality... You just don't get to choose what the house special is that day.

that's neat. i would love to be able to pick and choose diff types of weed. maybe i should move to seattle.

Mully

I'm thinking about opening up a pizza place near a big college in the midwest called Surprise Pizza. I charge a flat rate of $11/pie and your pizza is a surprise. You might get toppings, you probably won't, but you might. To make it extra enticing I charge $60 for six pizzas and call it the Roulette deal. One of the pizzas comes with a ton of toppings, but it might be weird like pineapple, pepperoni, and onion.

Mully

One day each year, I'll make one $1,000 pizza with caviar and lobster and charge only $11 for it. It'll be cool. Everyone in town will call up asking for pizzas to be made hoping that their pizza will be the $1000 one. The person that gets the $1000 pizza also wins a free $100 credit to the pizza place so I can get repeat customers and make the whole thing super marketable by calling it Surprise Pizza's $1100 Piezano Lottery.

You know that company super cuts? I'm think of opening a shop called super blow. 25$ bj's and happy hr specials. Special would consist of a free HJ with complimentary shot of Busch light for 15$ (only from 3-6pm)

Mully

My hopes for Surprise Pizza have been dashed for the moment. I realized I made Pico de Gallo without cilantro earlier. I basically ate my nachos with diced tomatoes, chopped onions, a little bit of olive oil, and some parsley.

How the fuck am I going to make a pizza without even knowing how to make what's basically fucking tomato salad?

With that said, pico de gallo pizza sounds pretty delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom