• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bought a mc a few weeks ago. he's a cool cat
z5DujGR.jpg

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Phew just finished work. 14.5 hrs this day and 60 in the past five days. Shower beer then going out a bit. 😎 That girl I've had a thing for might be where I'm going but she's there with this dude I know again tonight and I'm 90% sure they're actively banging. Dude is super gross too. Lol @ me and life in general. Oh well. No point in giving a fuck.

it's kinda sad i've been an a's fan since growing up. i have a bunch of a's gear, and now out of nowhere the a's have to be doing good. people think i am just following a fad. fuck them. a's are my team. i went to oakland. i flew into that shit ass airport. i had a henderson jersey when i was 12. i remember the quake. i have been to the colosseum. just cause they're doing good now and i wear a's gear makes me a poser? gtfo.

btw kc is my next team. i have no attachment to the mets, or yanks. nyc is a dump to me. worlds biggest dump.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Broke and bought some cigs. Just needed them tonight. Been working my ass off. Bars not open much longer but I have some energy to burn and some emotions to purge. 👍

There's this pop punk band here tonight. Apparently they have or had a deal with a major label. But they're super generic with that sound and they're all like 40 year old burned out lookin dudes singing about girlfriends and boyfriends. It's kind of sad. That scene didn't age well.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah. Alotta you people look at me like, who tha fuck this niccas think he is 👀

Lord Ferg the second. That Fergestien. 💪

All the Trap Lordians stand up. 🙌

Hi. 👋 I'm Fergevicious. Tore a bunch of bitches cuz I'm Fergelicious. Hidden w/ a bunch of trap villians. Turn your ass up to the celling

AcridMeat

Banned
Have you guys ever thought about how ingenious a design the bicycle is?

Like its just fucking gears and wheels but allows a person to go way faster.
One of the best inventions ever.

I went to the beach today, it was one of the best beach days in years. Really hot there, not very windy, and the ocean was warm enough to boogie board in without a wetsuit. Pacific Ocean in norcal is frigid as hell usually. Awesome day!~

I wish we had beer the entire time though.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
You copy/pasted.

Basically got this three song combo for rejuvination after a double shift of culture shock, bitch I'm lugubrious and fergivicious. Hits the spot everytime. 👆

I can feel myself losing weight and it's amazing. Only eat 4 survival.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
(•_•)
<) )&#9583; goin to work
/ \
\ (•_•)
( (> goin to work
/ \
(•_•)
<) )> goin to work
/ \

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Off of both jobs today, wow. &#128526;

It's like on one hand I wanna relax but on the other I don't wanna waste my day of freedom. Making 'za's at my second job, get so covered in flower I can still taste it in my mouth this morn. Should have a date later, hope it goes well but don't have a car atm which brings me shame. Hopefully my additonal cash flow can fix that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom