• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm gonna watch Constantine tonight and fawn over Rachel Weisz tonight after Destiny.

I want to cook her breakfast.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I started reading Bryan lee omalleys seconds and it's really good so far. Going to consume that as well.

Halo 2

Banned
I started reading Bryan lee omalleys seconds and it's really good so far. Going to consume that as well.

It's great! Read through it in one go.

I played the Destiny beta for like two minutes then quit. I'll just wait for the real thing. I already know I like it. Plus, don't wanna invest time in powering up my Space Lord only to have him deleted.

yeah after about 20 games of matchmaking I decided to wait until the final release to really go hard.

Hm so it's good? I was considering that back when it first released. Is it just one stand alone book or are there going to be more?

Standalone

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I played the Destiny beta for like two minutes then quit. I'll just wait for the real thing. I already know I like it. Plus, don't wanna invest time in powering up my Space Lord only to have him deleted.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I dunno it's really good you should read it. Only like 20 pages in but it definitely will take less than 2 hours to read. I was mostly struck by how adorable it is.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
R0vdUoA.jpg

Dinner. 😋

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Gonna do nothing but smoke weed, play destiny, read comics, watch movies and be quiet tonight.

Work hard and be cute. ✌️

coldvein

Banned
i watched one of my ******* friends play that game for like an hour and a half last night. it looked like a boring halo/mass effect hybrid.

he's like "i'm a mage im throwing down a mage bomb!"

im like "youre throwing plasma grenades you dumb cunt, i was smoking crack and doing this while you were in diapers. oh, your shields recharged? great!"

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Coldvein think about your legacy. These posts about destiny are an embarrassment.

ok im in blackout mode. just came from a party. did a line, smoked some shit weed, drank a bunch. my neighbors are blasting music, shooting off fireworks. would it be ok for me to show up loaded?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just got home. Very pleased. I was recommended a documentary called Red Devils about the humboldt squid that supposedly will tear you to pieces. I kept imaginging getting torn apart a squid all day long. And these ones have oscillating hooks/claws inside the suction cups. Horrible.

Such a slow day. Its really nice after having had it be such a madhouse the last few months. Most of my day was genuinely just kickin' back and talking about stuff. I'm excited to finish that book, Seconds. I really liked the premise from what I read and the art is just adorable. He really outdid himself on the level of cuteness in this book. There is a panel where the character is in bed and holding the sheet to cover herself and I almost want to make that my new avatar. I still haven't started reading The Truth is Fragmentary yet, which I bought like a month ago but whatever who cares.

I really like Destiny. Its very very different. I can tell that is the actual truth because its hard to talk about with people. I don't expect it to be without its omissions and flaws but I think the framework and package they've created is 100%. We know how this works. They can fill in the blanks later. Destiny is actually one of the more important things happening in the gaming space right now for me. I haven't been into a "big" game since Dark Souls. And Destiny is just different and crazy and nostalgic enough to be this really big and important thing for me. Its good stuff.

Yeah I'm stoned and rambling. My goals for this week are to eat more. I feel like I don't eat enough and maybe thats why I'm sad.
lol who am i kidding

I prepurchased the last of us remastered last night and somehow I just know I'm going to dislike that game. In fact, I already do.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
But it plays like a sick-as-hell-shooter where you run at a guy slide across the ground and throw a knife in his neck.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah... Destiny has all that stuff and it's super crazy. It's a seriously neat package.

apparently i was *this* close to running into my ex at comic con today. i saw her friend who she was with, but not her. she was me though, and wisely avoided me. i think if we both saw each other there would have been a full out brawl in the exhibition hall.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ok so I just finished reading Seconds.
Pretty awesome. The art is incredible.

The story was quite a bit different than what I expected after reading 20 pages this morning.. lol. Good book, the characters were really fun. Lots and lots of great poses and outfits, etc.. the amount of art is seriously fucking intense. It even expands to a cosmic scale for a passage.. its just insane the density and amount of art in this book. Little bit of an exposition dump towards the end but its all very tongue in cheek. There is a fun dynamic where katie can respond to the narration that is used sparingly and to great effect.

IDK good read I guess.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I actually pulled it off. Wow.

Anyways decided to stay in. TBH the idea of drinking at the bar tonight again makes me sick. All I've eaten since yesterday morning has been a turkey sub and a nutrigrain bar but I'm just over food atm. 🍤👎

Familial territory.

I jus t spent six houra playing Oblivion again. So much better than Skyrim.

Im gettting a srt of asian room divivders tomorrow. To make this bachelor suite look more acceptable.

J. Bravo

yesterday was a shit show. these kids drank like they hadn't ever touched alcohol in their lives and were shitfaced before the game even started. i mean i was drunk but they were puking. they left. me and a couple others went in and this one girl couldn't walk so idk how they let us in. but we got kicked out haha. not before we saw the comeback though! that was awesome.

fun night though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom